Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 484. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What value do you think this will hit bittrex at?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
this is very good launch of sonm ico and
in one day alot of sonm tokens sold out
best of luck sonm
sonm project will be success
Activity: 6
Hello everyone, SebastianJu here, official escrow of SONM. Normally I would have written something already days ago about how things will move and would have given more details. Unfortunately I lost contact with everyone from SONM some time ago. I requested to speak about and check the new contracts some time already and was told it will happen before the ICO.

Well, I often tried to get in contact the last days also, sent pm's on bitcointalk as well as email and dm's on slack to rebel.salesman, who normally is my contact, alexey and sergey. I was ignored except finally sergey answered me with the actual link to the ico contract on github. I checked and found it a bit strange to read nothing about anything pointing to the use of an escrow.

So I used a channel with sergey and rebel.salesman on slack and wanted things to clear. Time already was pretty far by that point because no one bothered to speak with me:

@channel it looks to me like there is no escrow involved anymore in the ico contract. I would appreciate to hear something else but the code leaves a different impression. Also you did not communicate with me at all about the ico even though I was told we would speak upfront about it. I tried to get in contact all the last days. Time is forward way too far now so it does not sound believable to happen. Also having too much work to do is not believable since the seamless work of the escrow part is fundamental for the safety of the ICO into both directions.
I do not know what happened. Maybe you would have wished to renegotiate the escrow fee. You did not try that at all. Maybe you wanted more safety... in that case I would have been able to bring in one or two other trustworthy escrows and create a 3 of 5 multisig. but no communication happened.
Guys, I will go to bed now. Please answer me in a proper way so that it looks like you take this serious. I hope this can be cleared earlier than 6 hours before the ICO starts.
I really hope you can tell me I interpreted everything wrongly.

Well, 2 hours earlier rebel.salesman answered me with this:

"Sebastian, hi, sorry for delayed response - lots of work to do at the moment.

We are going to use ICO smart contract with multisignature as the escrow. Multisignature will be held by Sergey Ponomarev, Alexey Antonov, and SONM advisers.

I'm really sorry we didn't contact you earlier to discuss it.
Lots of work is not an excuse, we should tell you about it before.

Anyway, it's pleasure to have business with you. Thank you for your help and your time during the preICO!"

So the ICO is NOT escrowed anymore. The invested funds will be held by the SONM team totally. I can not provide any safety from now on and I need to take my name from the safety sign of the SONM ICO. Just to make clear that I will have no access nor control about invested funds.

Not sure what to say about that behavior. I believe nobody would have contacted me without me pressuring that way. People would have invested believing I hold the funds in escrow. Which is not the case.

Nobody contacted me about negotiating something upfront, telling me about a change or tried changing something in the deal for the ICO.

So that's what I unfortunately only found out by putting pressure on the topic.

So again... this ICO is not escrowed anymore. Funds will be hold and controlled by SONM totally from the start.

For those who missed the story about escrow. I saw somewhere info that they excluded escrow much earlier but it's all lies...

As I got it right SebastianJu should only escrow the Pre-ICO, also i can understand SOMN, its way to risky to give one guy access to probably 40 Million USD, even if he have a good reputation the last years, you can never trust someone from the Internet. They have still 3 People Multisignature system.

They should have talked about this earlier, thats true.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
so no escrow.

REKT

Activity: 14
What's the point of coming here to say that this ICO is a scam and inverstors are a bunch of idiots/fools?   Roll Eyes

I can understand how anybody could come here to talk about certain concerns regarding how the ICO is being handled, but why does some people seem to enjoy the possibility of investors losing money?  Huh

Its just people are acting like kids, they might not get there Bonuses or just want to harm an ICO they dislike for some reason and I am pretty sure, people who dislike this ICO want to see it fail, so they tell rumors and fake statements to let everyone else panic, classic ICO stuff, always the same.

What is the biggest concern for me is that they excluded escrow right before ICO. That's the most scary thing, the manner that was handled and explained by the dev team. Or it was my dream and didn't happen in reality?Huh
Its a valid concern.  But in the end, if you still invested despite knowing there is no escrow then you accepted the risk.

To me they are legit, but they sure could communicate with the public better...

well, right now i'm here to communicate with all who begging for help or answers
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Mmm seems interesting, a small team says that can create a supercomputer that google, amazon, microsoft and others aren't able to create...
And get 50 millions of $ ...
Good luck
Activity: 154
What's the point of coming here to say that this ICO is a scam and inverstors are a bunch of idiots/fools?   Roll Eyes

I can understand how anybody could come here to talk about certain concerns regarding how the ICO is being handled, but why does some people seem to enjoy the possibility of investors losing money?  Huh

Its just people are acting like kids, they might not get there Bonuses or just want to harm an ICO they dislike for some reason and I am pretty sure, people who dislike this ICO want to see it fail, so they tell rumors and fake statements to let everyone else panic, classic ICO stuff, always the same.

What is the biggest concern for me is that they excluded escrow right before ICO. That's the most scary thing, the manner that was handled and explained by the dev team. Or it was my dream and didn't happen in reality?Huh
Its a valid concern.  But in the end, if you still invested despite knowing there is no escrow then you accepted the risk.

To me they are legit, but they sure could communicate with the public better...
Activity: 170
Semux!
Hello everyone, SebastianJu here, official escrow of SONM. Normally I would have written something already days ago about how things will move and would have given more details. Unfortunately I lost contact with everyone from SONM some time ago. I requested to speak about and check the new contracts some time already and was told it will happen before the ICO.

Well, I often tried to get in contact the last days also, sent pm's on bitcointalk as well as email and dm's on slack to rebel.salesman, who normally is my contact, alexey and sergey. I was ignored except finally sergey answered me with the actual link to the ico contract on github. I checked and found it a bit strange to read nothing about anything pointing to the use of an escrow.

So I used a channel with sergey and rebel.salesman on slack and wanted things to clear. Time already was pretty far by that point because no one bothered to speak with me:

@channel it looks to me like there is no escrow involved anymore in the ico contract. I would appreciate to hear something else but the code leaves a different impression. Also you did not communicate with me at all about the ico even though I was told we would speak upfront about it. I tried to get in contact all the last days. Time is forward way too far now so it does not sound believable to happen. Also having too much work to do is not believable since the seamless work of the escrow part is fundamental for the safety of the ICO into both directions.
I do not know what happened. Maybe you would have wished to renegotiate the escrow fee. You did not try that at all. Maybe you wanted more safety... in that case I would have been able to bring in one or two other trustworthy escrows and create a 3 of 5 multisig. but no communication happened.
Guys, I will go to bed now. Please answer me in a proper way so that it looks like you take this serious. I hope this can be cleared earlier than 6 hours before the ICO starts.
I really hope you can tell me I interpreted everything wrongly.

Well, 2 hours earlier rebel.salesman answered me with this:

"Sebastian, hi, sorry for delayed response - lots of work to do at the moment.

We are going to use ICO smart contract with multisignature as the escrow. Multisignature will be held by Sergey Ponomarev, Alexey Antonov, and SONM advisers.

I'm really sorry we didn't contact you earlier to discuss it.
Lots of work is not an excuse, we should tell you about it before.

Anyway, it's pleasure to have business with you. Thank you for your help and your time during the preICO!"

So the ICO is NOT escrowed anymore. The invested funds will be held by the SONM team totally. I can not provide any safety from now on and I need to take my name from the safety sign of the SONM ICO. Just to make clear that I will have no access nor control about invested funds.

Not sure what to say about that behavior. I believe nobody would have contacted me without me pressuring that way. People would have invested believing I hold the funds in escrow. Which is not the case.

Nobody contacted me about negotiating something upfront, telling me about a change or tried changing something in the deal for the ICO.

So that's what I unfortunately only found out by putting pressure on the topic.

So again... this ICO is not escrowed anymore. Funds will be hold and controlled by SONM totally from the start.

For those who missed the story about escrow. I saw somewhere info that they excluded escrow much earlier but it's all lies...
Semux!

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
ICO official website at the crucial time did not open, we are very optimistic about the SONM currency investors, for fear that they can not grab SONM, came to the official SLACK chat room, just to see the "official" made ICO address, we So to this address to this address 0x120fC09f6AA2470c7EcEf3C103A227e09C96F5cd, put a 1000 to ETH. After a while we were shocked we were cheated. But I am very surprised that the official chat room people know their ICO official website into the case, but also see the SLACK chat room was fake ICO address, why not close the chat room. just a reminder. But we are afraid of not grab the SONM currency, how can the time to see the information content.
The official approach to you is to escape the responsibility. I hope the official can have a saying.

Lol, stupid trolls!

Come on dude... like you really sent 1K eth to an address you found posted on slack.
You must be the dumbest person ever who deserves to get scammed
your an idiot

There is no way you could have amassed 1K eth with how retarded you are...

Don't listen to trolls giving ico addresses they are trying to steal!

This is why moderated threads are a necessity these days

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x120fC09f6AA2470c7EcEf3C103A227e09C96F5cd

This address actually receive a shitload of ETHs yesterday lol.

OMG, what am I doing investing...

These guys have it right... too many idiots in crypto willing to pass 1k eth ~ $350,000

Semux!

But with such huge project, it's at least quite irresponsible and unprofessional to start ICO when not everything is working really smooth (and was tested!). Team is in a hurry while it's hot ICO times now? I don't understand. And greedy investors that even have problems with sending payment using crypto defend this project (what I mean that they do not have any technical knowledge that will help them understand and audit this project)...
Activity: 42
SNM: ICO if it's a hoax, no one can change it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 6

Activity: 28

Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Congratulations
Great project
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
ICO official website at the crucial time did not open, we are very optimistic about the SONM currency investors, for fear that they can not grab SONM, came to the official SLACK chat room, just to see the "official" made ICO address, we So to this address to this address 0x120fC09f6AA2470c7EcEf3C103A227e09C96F5cd, put a 1000 to ETH. After a while we were shocked we were cheated. But I am very surprised that the official chat room people know their ICO official website into the case, but also see the SLACK chat room was fake ICO address, why not close the chat room. just a reminder. But we are afraid of not grab the SONM currency, how can the time to see the information content.
The official approach to you is to escape the responsibility. I hope the official can have a saying.

Lol, stupid trolls!

Come on dude... like you really sent 1K eth to an address you found posted on slack.
You must be the dumbest person ever who deserves to get scammed
your an idiot

There is no way you could have amassed 1K eth with how retarded you are...

Don't listen to trolls giving ico addresses they are trying to steal!

This is why moderated threads are a necessity these days

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x120fC09f6AA2470c7EcEf3C103A227e09C96F5cd

This address actually receive a shitload of ETHs yesterday lol.
Activity: 205
Looks like other payment coins are getting their tokens according to the contract.  There's 27% overage from the ETH amount that was put in to the tokens issued, and the bonus tokens only went to 15%, probably more like 7-8% if averaged out right now.  So, roughly 20% from non-ETH currencies received tokens.
Activity: 42
SNM: ICO is never capped
The dashboard is in reverse Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
They me banned from the Slack ! Shame on us !
Activity: 56
What is the real status of this ICO,they claim that they are facing network issues and overload and so is the reason they were offline,but one funny thing is that they are eyeing for a super computer but they could not handle the traffic they receive in the site which i am sure is not more than one hundred thousand and they could not keep that up. Cheesy

Supercomputer development =/= webhosting

You are the 3rd autist that comes up with that shitty joke today. Literally every popular business had overload in the recent weeks: coinbase, poloniex, bitfinex, every major ICO.

wew, supercomputer development =! webhosting! no shit sherlock, I'm glad you figured it out!
and guess what, sherlock, that's exactly our point: webhosting requires little skills, any junior webdev\sysadm could take care of that, while building a decentralized cloud\grid computing infrastructure takes serious programmers. if they cannot take care of the most basic shit, how do you think they'll be able to deliver on more important projects? do the math, retard.
also, it was not just a problem of crashes due to traffic overload. their dashboard was not working properly as well on many browsers, their countdown was fucked up, same for tracker of the amount of sold tokens, and after one day they still didn't fix jack shit. and if you dare to ask them support in their slack, they treat you like a beggar. Ah, and what about the escrow mess?

tbh I pity the fools who invested in this mess after all those redflags
Jump to: