Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 482. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Anyone else can't register on hitbtc?  ffs I need to register fast!  They don't send confirmation mails. 

same here Smiley

Have patience these are IOU token don't fall into this trap while you can buy from official site than why you rush to that site. This token will get listed on big exchange when this ICO will get finished.

Oh but I wasn't planning on buying them, rather selling and rebuying on ICO.  It is a surreal situation ofcourse so it has to be scammy...  too good to be true: selling at 3x ico price during ico.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well. I see. We will try to solve this problem as soon as possible. Stay tuned and be patient. You can write me in pm if you want as i'm the part of the team.

As a SOMN team member, can you please tell:
1) When the SOMN smart contract was published exactly (showing that funds are no longer escrowed)?
2) When exactly did you tell SebastianJu that he's not escrowing?
3) Did you inform investors in any way that the ICO is no longer escrowed? If no, why didn't you do that?

1) About 16:50 UTC yesterday.
2) Again, yesterday in the morning
3) Well, as i remember there were official statement after preICO about our work with escrow, etc.
In april team came to the conclusion that this round will be without escrow, and as i remember someone had to report him about this decision, i can't tell was it done or not, but we didn't confirm anywhere the participation of escrow in ICO. And, well, here's the official point that i'm obliged to tell:
"SONM uses multisignature address; three people have a key, they are Sergey Ponomarev, Alexey Antonov and SONM's advisor, Chronobank CEO Sergey Sergienko. We think that the trust towards SONM team members and Sergey Sergienko is much higher than the trust towards one person who recieves all funds as an escrow. SONM team believes that paying commission to the escrow guarant is an unnecessary investor's money spenditure and we have no right to trust Sebastian the money raised as he's not an authorized representative.  SONM team had spoken to the advisors and made the described decision"
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Anyone else can't register on hitbtc?  ffs I need to register fast!  They don't send confirmation mails. 

same here Smiley

Have patience these are IOU token don't fall into this trap while you can buy from official site than why you rush to that site. This token will get listed on big exchange when this ICO will get finished.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
Well. I see. We will try to solve this problem as soon as possible. Stay tuned and be patient. You can write me in pm if you want as i'm the part of the team.

As a SOMN team member, can you please tell:
1) When the SOMN smart contract was published exactly (showing that funds are no longer escrowed)?
2) When exactly did you tell SebastianJu that he's not escrowing?
3) Did you inform investors in any way that the ICO is no longer escrowed? If no, why didn't you do that?
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...

You won't sell your tokens there. They're locked by contract while ICO is not ended.
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
ICORATING assessed SONM - STABLE+

Nice  Grin

Here is the summary, which led to this rating:

We assign the “Stable+“ rating to the SONM project. We assign the “better than the market” rating to the SNM tokens and recommend investors who are loyal to risks defined herein to BUY the SNM tokens within the ICO. It is necessary to diversify purchasing the SNM tokens with investments in tokens of similar competing projects.

We have analyzed the whole aggregate of the project risks. The team has problems with the timeliness of launching services and publishing documents. We also note that the team did not manage to prove the volume of the work at the project that has already been performed. There is a probability that it has been developed relatively recently. Moreover, not all tasks t at were promised publically and in the Roadmap have yet been fulfilled in time.

However, these issues are compensated by a number of factors that cause optimism as for the future project:
The project promises really promising technological solutions,
The market that SONM potentially enters has considerable potential,
The SONM business model guarantees the maximum motivation and the team’s and developers’ involvement in implementing the project,
The project does not set goals that are knowingly difficult to achieve – the future share of the market is conservatively estimated at the level of 2.5%,
SONM has all chances to win the price competition over the largest players due to the market price formation of computing capacities,
The financial model of the project has been worked out, economic risks are minimum subject to full placement at the ICO, and
The team and advisors are qualified and have experience of implementing large projects.

The investment attractiveness of the SNM token is based on the following factors:
Potential of the market growth,
Allocation of 100% commission charges among tokens holders in the form of dividends,
The program of tokens buyback from the market as a factor of supporting the capitalization until the project achieves the target capacities.

We think that the buyback program will considerably increase the certainty that after the ICO the SONM tokens will not undergo serious price drawdown. Taking into account the statistics of initial placements, the probability of speculative growth of the token price after the ICO is high, which allows us to recommend them for buying.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I do not recommend to trade on hitbtc
Hitbtc often sells IOU tokens whose ICO distribution of coins alone has not been done by DEV
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

same here Smiley
Are you guys getting any response from the support? They asked me to send an email yesterday, I had problems with the allocation of tokens due to delays in transactions, I detailed everything but nothing. I sent message in their support chat hours ago, it said "20 ppl waiting", but no answer so far... I thought they would solve the problem, now seems they are ignoring.

I sent an email again and they asked me to send it to [email protected] for questions about bonus. But this box is FULL. Didn't they know that?? And I have no questions at all about bonus, come on.

Basically I invested with BTC and the transaction confirmed way later in their smart contract. Then they gave me the WORST exchange possible (1USD=8SNM) and no bonus at all. A guy who invested almost a full hour after me got 3,8% bonus.

They said yesterday that everybody would get their tokens based on timestamp of transactions, no worries, etc. So where are my due tokens? We understand some technical problems, but then you should solve the problem.

Now I feel they are just sending me from place to place and will not solve shit.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 526
ICORATING assessed SONM - STABLE+

Activity: 154
Are you guys getting any response from the support? They asked me to send an email yesterday, I had problems with the allocation of tokens due to delays in transactions, I detailed everything but nothing. I sent message in their support chat hours ago, it said "20 ppl waiting", but no answer so far... I thought they would solve the problem, now seems they are ignoring.

I sent an email again and they asked me to send it to [email protected] for questions about bonus. But this box is FULL. Didn't they know that?? And I have no questions at all about bonus, come on.

Basically I invested with BTC and the transaction confirmed way later in their smart contract. Then they gave me the WORST exchange possible (1USD=8SNM) and no bonus at all. A guy who invested almost a full hour after me got 3,8% bonus.

They said yesterday that everybody would get their tokens based on timestamp of transactions, no worries, etc. So where are my due tokens? We understand some technical problems, but then you should solve the problem.

Now I feel they are just sending me from place to place and will not solve shit.
Wait for [email protected] box to clear up and try again.  They are the only one that can help you. 
Activity: 5
Why some people would buy some SNM on HitBTC while the ICO is still open Huh
Activity: 154
It's a surprise this is not yet sold out.

Golem & iExec which are compared to in the whitepaper sold out quickly.
Think it has to do with the fact that there been a lot of ICOs recently.  ICO fatigue maybe?  Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 112

Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...
Don't worry, guys. If Sonm is a scam then Vitalik will rollback the network for you Grin And the exchanges will block BTC and alts from addresses of contract Smiley

can you send here (or in PM) what exactly you wrote to the support
What's up with HITBTC?  Can't handle the load?  Can't register, they don't send confirmation mails, SNM link doesn't work anymore...
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Jump to: