Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 483. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
It's a surprise this is not yet sold out.

Golem & iExec which are compared to in the whitepaper sold out quickly.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Thanks guys  Smiley I made a mistake on the address
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
When I check my wallet on MEW it's tells me  "Not a valid ERC-20 token"...

Follow these steps hope your issue will get resolved maybe you are entering the correct address there.

Add Custom Token

ADDRESS : 0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63
Token Symbol : SNM
Token Decimals: : 18

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I just completely missed the ICO last night having thought that all the offered tokens were sold but today it was my chance to buy 40k tokens using Bitcoin. I am excited after having these numbers of tokens and looking forward to see it reaching at 10X after hitting exchanges. Nice update by the team about current data.
Activity: 658
Make sure you are using the correct contract address. Mine are displaying fine on MEW.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63
Activity: 31
Activity: 490
SONM platform gives the miners a profitable solution.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Guys,I didn't use ETH blockchain to buy another tokens before.I see transfer of SONM tokens to my account in blockchain,but can't see them in my wallet.How can I see them in wallet?Will be very apreciated

If you can access your private key using this wallet, then everything is fine. You need to copy the ETH address private key and open it using myetherwallet.com (MIST AKA ethereumwallet also acceptable)

Then you need to add custom token:
1.Click “Add Custom Token”.

Add SONM ICO smart contract address to the “Contract Address” field:
0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63

Type “SNM” in the “Token Symbol” field  and the number “18” in “Decimals”. Click ‘Save’.

I see them now.Thank you!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 526
Exchange HitBTC said that it included SNM tokens in the listing
SONM SNM to Ethereum ETH Exchange / HitBTC
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
What is the real status of this ICO,they claim that they are facing network issues and overload and so is the reason they were offline,but one funny thing is that they are eyeing for a super computer but they could not handle the traffic they receive in the site which i am sure is not more than one hundred thousand and they could not keep that up. Cheesy

Supercomputer development =/= webhosting

You are the 3rd autist that comes up with that shitty joke today. Literally every popular business had overload in the recent weeks: coinbase, poloniex, bitfinex, every major ICO.

wew, supercomputer development =! webhosting! no shit sherlock, I'm glad you figured it out!
and guess what, sherlock, that's exactly our point: webhosting requires little skills, any junior webdev\sysadm could take care of that, while building a decentralized cloud\grid computing infrastructure takes serious programmers. if they cannot take care of the most basic shit, how do you think they'll be able to deliver on more important projects? do the math, retard.
also, it was not just a problem of crashes due to traffic overload. their dashboard was not working properly as well on many browsers, their countdown was fucked up, same for tracker of the amount of sold tokens, and after one day they still didn't fix jack shit. and if you dare to ask them support in their slack, they treat you like a beggar. Ah, and what about the escrow mess?

tbh I pity the fools who invested in this mess after all those redflags

If webhosting requiers 0 skill and anyone can make it scale for tens of thousands of transactions and queries why did every major ICO and exchanges like coinbase, poloniex, bitfinex all have major outages during the past few weeks?

You are just a dog barking way 2 loudly on this forum while missing the complete current picture.

The keyword here is 'dog'

There are way too many here. Trying to scheme and scam. It's the same thing on every thread now.
Bunch of poor trolls that can't invest so they try to ruin it for the rest...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Many investors have received not unique deposit addresses that's what is happened. Because of that the devs decided to stop depositing with BTC and alts. Guys, who has not gotten their tokens, if you check your deposit addresses and compare them to other then you'll see that they are the same, not unique. it's a huge problem. The devs will have to solve this issue by hand. It may take enough long time.

This is a total mess. I think it will be really painful for non-Eth investors... If smth is not working good on somn side, it will take many weeks to sort out everything...

I honestly doubt that what he states actually happened, you might want to ask for a source on that.

People were spamming their own adress here to scam people, but that happens in every ICOs thread.

No i did everything in the ico site, i payed with DASH almost 21 hours ago and nothing on my ether address, nothing in etherexplorer, nothing! I tried to comunicate with them but nobody answer me, in 5 years of crypto this is the first time i had so many problem of comunication with a non-scam team (i hope)

Did you send the DASH from an exchange or your own wallet with the private keys in your posession?

Also did you try to talk with support on slack? I've been there all day and support replies very frequenlty and they have announcements almost every hour on twitter.

I did everything as rules say. I used DASH desktop wallet  (not darksend), i have the id transaction (2017-06-15 17:18:02), i manage eth pkey, everything. I'm not a newbie. same problem one friend of mine with DASH. We are waiting for news, i tried to contact Sonm by mail, facebook, twitter, no answers. Really really sad
Activity: 728
I received my tokens but how can I undestand what bonus % did the applied to my transaction? (I sent TIME)

1 USD = 8 SNM or  1 ETH = 2824 SNM  So do you know how much your deposit in $
Then please calculate yourself you will know how many bonuses
Btw do you deposit with ETH? And when did you send a deposit?

No, I don't know how much I deposit in $ because I sent TIME and nobody told me the change TIME/USD....so How can I calculate?
And then, even if I know $, and let's say my bonus is 10%, how do I check if it's right? Angry
Activity: 70
From the newsletter/blog:

$30,75M+ have been raised by now
250.000.000 SNM tokens sold

SONM team is extremely excited about the huge interest in SONM project among investors. The official SONM website sonm.io was overloaded at the very start of ICO which hit a home run.

We want to thank all our investors for their trust, patience and support of the SONM Project.

The number of tokens on the website has now been updated.

The data was incorrect as the number of tokens sold for altcoins was displayed on the website incorrectly due to some technical issue with token amount return fuction which have been successfully fixed.

read more: https://blog.sonm.io/ico-breaking-news-c6f2ac2ddeaa

The sale may end as early as midnight Moscow time.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
So the current number of created tokens is good what is somewhere at 255 million plus tokens. May be last night some issues were because many people were reporting problems. It will take couple of more days to get sold remaining tokens. It is chance for many people to buy who wish in remaining time.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
What is the real status of this ICO,they claim that they are facing network issues and overload and so is the reason they were offline,but one funny thing is that they are eyeing for a super computer but they could not handle the traffic they receive in the site which i am sure is not more than one hundred thousand and they could not keep that up. Cheesy

Supercomputer development =/= webhosting

You are the 3rd autist that comes up with that shitty joke today. Literally every popular business had overload in the recent weeks: coinbase, poloniex, bitfinex, every major ICO.

wew, supercomputer development =! webhosting! no shit sherlock, I'm glad you figured it out!
and guess what, sherlock, that's exactly our point: webhosting requires little skills, any junior webdev\sysadm could take care of that, while building a decentralized cloud\grid computing infrastructure takes serious programmers. if they cannot take care of the most basic shit, how do you think they'll be able to deliver on more important projects? do the math, retard.
also, it was not just a problem of crashes due to traffic overload. their dashboard was not working properly as well on many browsers, their countdown was fucked up, same for tracker of the amount of sold tokens, and after one day they still didn't fix jack shit. and if you dare to ask them support in their slack, they treat you like a beggar. Ah, and what about the escrow mess?

tbh I pity the fools who invested in this mess after all those redflags

If webhosting requiers 0 skill and anyone can make it scale for tens of thousands of transactions and queries why did every major ICO and exchanges like coinbase, poloniex, bitfinex all have major outages during the past few weeks?

You are just a dog barking way 2 loudly on this forum while missing the complete current picture.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Many investors have received not unique deposit addresses that's what is happened. Because of that the devs decided to stop depositing with BTC and alts. Guys, who has not gotten their tokens, if you check your deposit addresses and compare them to other then you'll see that they are the same, not unique. it's a huge problem. The devs will have to solve this issue by hand. It may take enough long time.

This is a total mess. I think it will be really painful for non-Eth investors... If smth is not working good on somn side, it will take many weeks to sort out everything...

I honestly doubt that what he states actually happened, you might want to ask for a source on that.

People were spamming their own adress here to scam people, but that happens in every ICOs thread.

No i did everything in the ico site, i payed with DASH almost 21 hours ago and nothing on my ether address, nothing in etherexplorer, nothing! I tried to comunicate with them but nobody answer me, in 5 years of crypto this is the first time i had so many problem of comunication with a non-scam team (i hope)

Did you send the DASH from an exchange or your own wallet with the private keys in your posession?

Also did you try to talk with support on slack? I've been there all day and support replies very frequenlty and they have announcements almost every hour on twitter.
Activity: 14
Guys,I didn't use ETH blockchain to buy another tokens before.I see transfer of SONM tokens to my account in blockchain,but can't see them in my wallet.How can I see them in wallet?Will be very apreciated

If you can access your private key using this wallet, then everything is fine. You need to copy the ETH address private key and open it using myetherwallet.com (MIST AKA ethereumwallet also acceptable)

Then you need to add custom token:
1.Click “Add Custom Token”.

Add SONM ICO smart contract address to the “Contract Address” field:
0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63

Type “SNM” in the “Token Symbol” field  and the number “18” in “Decimals”. Click ‘Save’.
Activity: 114
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
I thought about investing in this project, but it seems people are insecure... What is happening? There have been changes in the quantity of supply and what else? There was a rumor that a large group of investors guaranteed their participation in this project, is it true?
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
Like I've had to say in other threads, ICO's are still so fresh you're literally bound to experience problems for the next year or so (if the market continues which I think it will!) with campaigns, distribution etc.

MGO had issues that I think partially stemmed from the multi-currency acceptance and I think that it should've just been avoided.

If someone is too lazy to shapeshift their tokens into ETH, and then deposit, then you shouldn't be looking for their money in an ICO, because invariably they're going to cause some fud down the line when 'doh i no knowe hao get my coyns out' ...

I traded for ETH and used ETH because it's a smart contract creating ERC20 tokens...what possible reason could you have for not having the time/effort to set up a few trades and walk away for a poop/smoke?

For all those saying this team is amateur, you might be right, but I wouldn't bet with logic in this market. If you're honestly putting money in right now to walk away from for 2 years, then be our guest and gtfo the thread but I bet you 90% of people (and the main reason the market keeps growing) are trying to gain some value from this ICO like the other 9/10.

Even if the team has much to learn or the distribution has issues, if this token hits 1 mid-large exchange then it's going up. All the cheaper ICO prices do because simply of the psychological value of a $0.12/token vs a $2.12/token.
Jump to: