Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 552. (Read 444839 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Making it USD based is the best thing as currently the BTC/ETH price is so unstable that if the price falls, they will lose and not be able to achieve their plan. They should have some fixed kind of investment plan to make this project stable and not make it dependent too much on BTC/ETH prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
The price of BTC and ETH is pumping. ETH is over 200$.
>200K ETH target means ~50mil $!!! That's a lot.
And ETH is still pumping....
can't imagine.

Yes, I think They will collect a big fund to develop SONM project perfectly and fully and they will have much financial source to do it in the future.
I believe this project will reach a big success after ICO launching finished.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The price of BTC and ETH is pumping. ETH is over 200$.
>200K ETH target means ~50mil $!!! That's a lot.
And ETH is still pumping....
can't imagine.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
On the Consensus 2017 SONM reported the release of the alpha version in early June. As a pilot project, they chose a distributed game server to play in Quake.

good to know that ,  i think that will be great project and it  will definitely be successful!
good luck ~
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
On the Consensus 2017 SONM reported the release of the alpha version in early June. As a pilot project, they chose a distributed game server to play in Quake.

This is a very picture about SONM project on the Consensus 2017 . it is a demonstration of the professionalism of the project and the bright future of SONM before real partners and big investors . I think SONM will bring back many new and interesting concepts in the crypto world.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
The situation around ETH price (pump?) is really interesting. It messes up so much ETH ICO, early investors are in bad position. I wonder if there's a solution that will be a compromise for old & new investors?

Yes, the current exchange rate of 606 SNM per 1 ETH means that 1 SNM will be like $0.30 which is a substantial price per token for an ICO. However this might coinsidentaly solve the problem with the ICO ending in 12 hours and being largely dominated by huge whales who later dump 10% of the whole token supply at the same time and destroy the price. They'll also be hard pressed to obtain so many tokens like they did in previous ICO campaigns and this will probably make the campaign run for maybe a few days at least, allowing more regular people to join in albeit with smaller shares.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
it seems this SONM project will be impressive and interesting . I can see nearly 1,000 members joined slack.
I hope It will be great if SONM project can collect enough funds in the first days of ICO launching.

This is a good signal for SONM project and more and more people know about this project.
I can see more people joined last week and the slack community is still rising up around 1,000 members there.
This fact proves that SONM project will be well-known in the crypto world.

Yes, many people are predicting the difference between the Golem and Sonm because Sonm has a new feature when compared to Golem so it might be a most reputable coin in coming days. But Dev team should prove themselves to make Sonm more powerful when compared to Golem.
Activity: 170
Semux!
The situation around ETH price (pump?) is really interesting. It messes up so much ETH ICO, early investors are in bad position. I wonder if there's a solution that will be a compromise for old & new investors?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
it seems this SONM project will be impressive and interesting . I can see nearly 1,000 members joined slack.
I hope It will be great if SONM project can collect enough funds in the first days of ICO launching.

This is a good signal for SONM project and more and more people know about this project.
I can see more people joined last week and the slack community is still rising up around 1,000 members there.

I think the SONM project does provide a new concept in the crypto world,
so there are so many people who are enthusiastic about this project..
Success for dev..!!
Every ico project always has a new concept, Sonm is including ico which gives a good project and more interesting it's seen from the many who join in slack most likely this project will be successful.
Activity: 602

Success for dev..!!
It's true, but at least every participant who follows this campaign is doing well for this project in the future, and introducing it to all the investors who are delivering this project, being a big project ....
Activity: 560

Great and nice idea good luck for Consensus 2017
Activity: 1302
Merit: 526

Activity: 728

Success for dev..!!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I don't think we should not impose our opinion on the team, I believe the team will look into this Ether price rise but need to protect themselves from price volatility
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

Facebook conversation with SONM team

ME: I would like to know why not do the funds raising USD based?
ETH is soo expensive now. ETH holders have an unfair advantage because they got eth cheap

SONM team: It will be corrected before ICO

screenshot http://prntscr.com/favofa

That is good news for Non-eth holders.
Did they explain how the token price is calculated?

after that they said to me that "the number of tokens may be settled before ICO" I imagine according to ETH current price of ICO day. Which is another valid solution. Although i would prefer if is USD based...
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Pre ico owners will also benefit if is USD based.
Activity: 443
Please set a dollar amount for the hard cap. As ETH has gained considerably since this ICO details were disclosed.. Thanks
I agree, setting the hardcap in dollar will prevent the project from being overvalued or overfunded as the price of eth increased so much lately. More money doesn't mean it's better as with more money the team can be distracted from their original plan.
I agree also.I am one of the pre ico owner.After pre ico,eth rised many...
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Please set a dollar amount for the hard cap. As ETH has gained considerably since this ICO details were disclosed.. Thanks
I agree, setting the hardcap in dollar will prevent the project from being overvalued or overfunded as the price of eth increased so much lately. More money doesn't mean it's better as with more money the team can be distracted from their original plan. The team should think the best decision for this problem.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Unsure how early investors and buyers of ETH should be punished for investing into this project. If I understand correctly my pre-ico bonus will be calculated differently compared to what originally was stated? Or is this whole discussion about hardcapping the ICO in USD?

If it's the first case, I hope everyone here realizes we could have just longed ETH from a few weeks ago instead of investing into SONM. I don't think it's fair to reduce our bonuses. We invested into SONM because we gave it trust as pre-ico investors and that should be respected.

It's completely unfair to change ICO terms just before the ICO as It ends up favoring a different set of people and If the team were go go otherwise (That is sticking to current terms) Main ICO investors will consider it unfair as well. Price Volatility of BTC & ETH should be taken into consideration by the team and also by the investors. To those who invested in the Pre-ICO when ETH was still at $15, Now It's at $170, The team is sitting on profits.

I do not in any way support Changing the ICO terms now.

Changing the rules would simply make us regret ever putting it money into the ICO while we were the ones giving the most trust as the first investors.

Also we missed out on the rising ETH prices aswell (atleast with the invested part of our portfolio), so that would double fuck us.

Activity: 180

Jump to: