Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 56. (Read 444796 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 09:30:48 PM
The workshop is up and running! There is a lot of people here in the room learning more about fog computing from Sonm and Igor Lebedev. And that’s awesome!

September 06, 2018, 09:29:10 PM
SONM CTO, Igor Lebedev will be hosting an educational workshop today explaining the hottest IT trends of today: distributed computing, blockchain and more

September 06, 2018, 09:28:00 PM
Early morning here at the exhibition hall, but soon it will be all different. While the attendees are on their way, let’s use this time to share our booth photo with you one more time.

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
September 06, 2018, 05:19:30 PM
SNM is proving to be one of the few ICOs with something going on!
But where is this thing? Why is it not possible to buy computing power with SNM?
When that is possible, $5 each SNM will not be dream nor impossible.
In the short term, I'm getting buy signal... Maybe I buy some tokens. Wink

Woow! 5$ will be too small when SNM launchs it project. I have confidence in this project and I believe the moon is near

Not to be pessimistic, but I think 5$ would already be pretty incredible. Microsoft Azure and AWS are actively developing blockchain solutions as well. Who's to say they won't come up with a better version?
5$ target is huge but not impossible
i have sonm tokens and i will hold them for long term
my point of view sonm is easy reach at 1.75$ in December 2018
i just set my goal at that price of per sonm token and of sonm launch its own blockchain and swap sonm to its own blockchain then the game will be totally different. 5$ could be easy reach
September 05, 2018, 10:29:20 PM
Q&A session with Aleksei Antonov is scheduled for today. This afternoon he’ll be answering all the questions about ICOs and crypto in a good company: Avichal Garg from Electric Capital, Arianna Simpson from Autonomous Partners and Valerie Szczepanik from SEC.

September 05, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

You do remember him, right? Here is our favourite presenter Andy Saks, on his rehearsal day. He’s practicing his new speech today with SONM CTO Igor Lebedev. (We updated the speech a little to make it more interesting for a wider audience).

September 05, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

We’d call them Santa’s little helpers, if it were Christmas. But it’s only September, so we just want to say big thanks to Bryan and Kevin from FoxDog production consultants, who are helping us with the booth construction today.

September 05, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

Okay, the TechCrunch Disrupt SF conference starts already tomorrow, here, in San Francisco. We’re checking the venue today, making sure our booth is ready, and all the necessary presentation equipment is there to help us make the best impression.

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
September 05, 2018, 07:20:25 PM
When will SNM be released?
This price for an ICO which collected 42 million dollars is discouraging.
Where you been, man? Sonm released their product 2 months ago, end of june.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:08:18 PM
When will SNM be released?
This price for an ICO which collected 42 million dollars is discouraging.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
Hi guys!

So what's up with the general purpose iaas livenet release? When we can expect that?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
September 05, 2018, 03:35:09 PM
But where is this thing? Why is it not possible to buy computing power with SNM?
I like all new projects and taking part in many ICO's, but SONM is one of the oldscool projects witch i stiill following and trying to buy some tokens each time i having some more crypto)
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
September 05, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

Woow! 5$ will be too small when SNM launchs it project. I have confidence in this project and I believe the moon is near

Not to be pessimistic, but I think 5$ would already be pretty incredible. Microsoft Azure and AWS are actively developing blockchain solutions as well. Who's to say they won't come up with a better version?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:45:10 PM
Where are you getting buying signals from @Livermore_ ? Would you like to share with us and one more thing why didn't you buy yet and still may be you will buy when after SNM hitting $5 ? This is one of the highly potential project but increase in price will gradual as many things define the price together. It is good to speculate if that is the purpose at the moment then all is fine.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

September 05, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

While preparing to launch its live network at the end of June, SONM ordered security audits from two independent firms, Hacken and SmartDec. We would like to share an overview of the results with you, as well as full reports.

Activity: 686
September 05, 2018, 12:06:41 AM
The time has come to review the results of SONM competition for developers, the Fog Computing Challenge, and announce the winners. Ten developers made it to the final, but only four offered ready-for-use solutions. Read more:
https://sonm.com/blog/sonm-security-audit-reports/

I have seen the update but how long it is going to take for releasing main software for fog computing? Whether is there any specific ETA for releasing it?
September 05, 2018, 12:00:41 AM
The time has come to review the results of SONM competition for developers, the Fog Computing Challenge, and announce the winners. Ten developers made it to the final, but only four offered ready-for-use solutions.
Read more in our blog.

Activity: 686
Merit: 261
September 04, 2018, 03:24:14 AM
The time has come to review the results of SONM competition for developers, the Fog Computing Challenge, and announce the winners. Ten developers made it to the final, but only four offered ready-for-use solutions. Read more:
https://sonm.com/blog/sonm-security-audit-reports/
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
September 03, 2018, 06:51:50 PM
I have seen the price of SNM today and I feel regretful to have no money to buy some cheap coins at this time .
why did sell it with this cheap price or the whales joined it? we are at the end of Q3 and Q4 is coming up, There will be good news releasing out .

It looking like the action of big whales who are doing manipulation at the moment and it happening to shack out the weak hands. Agreed with you this is good chance to grab some cheap tokens.
Hi;

I could not imagine this projects price drop like that. While the market tends to recover, this fall is meaningless. I hesitate to keep on buying it.

Kind regards
Readed somewhere that more than 60% of top 100 coins have no working product whereas sonm(rank 219) launched and has a working product. Yes it's buggy, but it's works. From this side going up against a crowd appears to be a more sensible strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: