Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 52. (Read 444796 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 05:32:49 AM
Have there been any commercial partners announced? For a project like this to be a success there needs to be real world partnerships to improve the legitimacy of the technology. Rather than just home alone user mining a few coins on their PC, big companies can use it for corporate purposes
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
September 21, 2018, 04:14:01 PM
Sonm has been updated to version 0.4.11
13 features added. 2 changes. 32 fixes.

Sonm needs an android app and a windows desktop app. There is not a big enough market in Linux users, and most people simply can't be bothered learning to use it.
Around 80-90% of servers are now running under linux.
Miners will learn how to use linux when it came to obtain more profits, isn't it?

Considering how easy it is to install, configure and run linux, then doing the same for the server.
Then solving all the dependancies, different distro files, different quirks, etc.

v/s starting a pre-installed and configured image in some virtual machine under Windows, I would choose the second.

If SONM team ensures the server runs on both Win and Lin, it would be best.
As far as i know Sonm could be installed with one command. And soon Sonm will launch their own distro. Something like hive OS but for sonm.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
September 21, 2018, 02:36:02 PM
Sonm needs an android app and a windows desktop app. There is not a big enough market in Linux users, and most people simply can't be bothered learning to use it.
Miners will learn how to use linux when it came to obtain more profits, isn't it?

Considering how easy it is to install, configure and run linux, then doing the same for the server.
Then solving all the dependancies, different distro files, different quirks, etc.

v/s starting a pre-installed and configured image in some virtual machine under Windows, I would choose the second.

they're working on it and i'm sure they'll have a working solution before 2018 is over. Ease of access and usability are the most important aspects to success, especially in this market
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
September 20, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

September 20, 2018, 11:28:04 AM
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 05:16:36 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
September 20, 2018, 05:04:53 AM
I wonder on one thing that how long SONM can remain undiscovered ? All this development and how quickly building of various features is taking place this make it most advanced than other projects working within this space. I have gone long long on SONM with half of my tokens to hold them for good few years having big expectation from its future already.
September 19, 2018, 07:03:26 PM
Q&A was great... more companies are interested in SONM, referral system coming very soon, Binance volume also rising.
Keep going with hard work SONM team  Grin

October will be fully of good news. Autoinstaller, new updates and probably sonm will introduce us new companies they cooperate.

Even if there is good news in October if the price of Bitcoin is not increased automatically the price will remain same because even though we hear good news we have to wait for the Bitcoin price to pump.
Don't underestimate the power of a large group miners when they looking for a profit. If business will use sonm and real tasks will become more frequent and more intense, sonm highly likely will grow, in spite of bitcoin's volatility. Anyway I do not think we will have to wait long. Devs working very hard.

Fantastic! isn't that just great?  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 19, 2018, 03:37:40 PM
SONM installer is big milestone coming next month out in the market. I would also support the name SONNOS for that as this sounds more great than worker. I couldn't catch up the yesterday's questions and answers session in spite of efforts but a recorded version was good to be on the same page. For the moment enjoying this SONM installer news how big it is.

their Q&A was fantastic, they answered a lot of questions i've been wondering about for weeks now, including whether or not they will have a referral program soon (they will)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
September 19, 2018, 05:41:34 AM
SONM installer is big milestone coming next month out in the market. I would also support the name SONNOS for that as this sounds more great than worker. I couldn't catch up the yesterday's questions and answers session in spite of efforts but a recorded version was good to be on the same page. For the moment enjoying this SONM installer news how big it is.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 03:49:21 AM
Q&A was great... more companies are interested in SONM, referral system coming very soon, Binance volume also rising.

October will be fully of good news. Autoinstaller, new updates and probably sonm will introduce us new companies they cooperate.

Even if there is good news in October if the price of Bitcoin is not increased automatically the price will remain same because even though we hear good news we have to wait for the Bitcoin price to pump.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
September 19, 2018, 03:42:28 AM
August was a huge month for #SONM, full of in-depth development of the platform and long hours spent on introducing SONM to its first B2B clients interested in pilot projects and working on a new roadmap. Read the full report: https://sonm.com/blog/monthly-report-august-2018/
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
Keep going with hard work SONM team  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 18, 2018, 04:46:53 PM
I am sorry I didnt get in earlier on this one!

No need to regret this token is still very cheap due to some unstable circumstances very long bear market. If you follow the activity of the team than it is very clear this is undervalued token and has big room of grow.
during the bear market period, a large number of projects are undervalued, so the struggle for investment of money only accelerates.

And also the scam and imcompetent teams are weeded out during bear markets. I'm glad SONM stayed the course and is going strong in the development front. Price will catch up, markets are fickle.

very true, their recent QA provided a lot of clarity of where the road is taking us. They've got a few very interesting things in the works, i seriously cant wait for 2020
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 18, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
I am sorry I didnt get in earlier on this one!

No need to regret this token is still very cheap due to some unstable circumstances very long bear market. If you follow the activity of the team than it is very clear this is undervalued token and has big room of grow.
during the bear market period, a large number of projects are undervalued, so the struggle for investment of money only accelerates.

And also the scam and imcompetent teams are weeded out during bear markets. I'm glad SONM stayed the course and is going strong in the development front. Price will catch up, markets are fickle.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 18, 2018, 01:02:06 PM
I'm looking at SNM chart and seems like is gaining momentum, isn't it? There something big coming or it was so oversold that it's upwards correction time?
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 11:36:26 AM
Are you ready for a Q&A with #SONM? Today, at 17:00 UTC we’ll be  waiting for you to join us on YouTube, where Sonm CTO Igor Lebedev and  Q&A host Andy Saks will discuss your most interesting questions.

Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 18, 2018, 12:02:08 AM
August was a huge month for SONM, full of in-depth development of the platform and long hours spent on introducing SONM to its first B2B clients interested in pilot projects and working on a new roadmap. Read the full report: Blog

it's nice to see this information . SONM project will spread around the world and this platform will become a useful foundation for all users .
Congratulations, SONM Team.
Pages:
Jump to: