Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 51. (Read 444796 times)

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
September 26, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Indeed, currently its about 18 times lower than its ATH, which i actually expected to be crossed by now. Guess we’ll have to wait a few years for the Total market to rise again
I really do wonder will miners wait for a few years? Difficulty rising but revenue falls as the price of Ethereum continues to drop week over week. So what i mean, there are still chances to attract some percentage of the miners. Mr. Lebedev shared in the recent Q&A they have a plan how to involve miners and consumers. And if this attempts fails, Sonm would subsidize miners joined network. Under either outcome, i think, this strategy will bring Sonm back to life from top 300.

I dont know whether or not miners will wait but if theyre not familiar with how sonm operaties they wont join the network. Its gonna take a while to get them interested i fear
BTW speaking of the miners. Sonm network's hashrate is continuing to climb today. That's for sure positive trend.

Current deals: 92
1 hour: +2.22%
1 day: +27.78%
1 week: +100.00%
1 month: +119.05%
From ATH (93): -1.08%

ETH-hashrate: 2603 MH/s (0.0009914% of total)

2603Mh/s is the equivalent of:
65 cards 1080ti(40Mh),
92 cards 1070(28MH)
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
As SONM enables customers to purchase computing power why can't this platform be a backbone for all other Blockchains like EOS, KOMODO etc. Most of them need block producers but why wouldn't they just buy computing power for that purpose?

Greetings!

Why do you think that it is impossible? The first release was called Crypto IaaS, with this possibility in mind  Wink

Stay tuned
SONM team
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
September 26, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
As SONM enables customers to purchase computing power why can't this platform be a backbone for all other Blockchains like EOS, KOMODO etc. Most of them need block producers but why wouldn't they just buy computing power for that purpose?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
September 26, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
One thing is clear next quarter is going to be remarkable with what is happening those good for cryptocurrencies. SNM as token this time 10 fold is must thing. When it was underdeveloped still it showed us $0.70 and now with all this development I have right to expect big rewards. Why I am talking about price only because time is coming to get ROI for the patient.
unlikely this price will return in the near future, I bought tokens for the future, I parked them for 2-3 years and will wait for the weather  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 07:44:33 AM
One thing is clear next quarter is going to be remarkable with what is happening those good for cryptocurrencies. SNM as token this time 10 fold is must thing. When it was underdeveloped still it showed us $0.70 and now with all this development I have right to expect big rewards. Why I am talking about price only because time is coming to get ROI for the patient.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 07:21:30 AM
FOG Consortium is big event on open fog computing is approaching fast in few days of which SONM is also member. I have seen last on social media that countdown to the event is started already. This is taking place in environment when external factors have started to become favorable again. I think this event will have good impact on SONM's market as well.

Ye, fog computing is a frontier tech. And it will be commonplace in the next ten years. Glad, SONM is already at the frontier. No fear, guys. The price you see now will be laughable in the next decade.

yeah. it seems sonm already took his place between future's top technology. I will start accumulating sonm from now. but it would be a great thing if sonm start it's own blockchain. I think I heard that sonm will move to it's own blockchain but don't know how long it will take for them to complete this development.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 26, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
Have there been any commercial partners announced? For a project like this to be a success there needs to be real world partnerships to improve the legitimacy of the technology. Rather than just home alone user mining a few coins on their PC, big companies can use it for corporate purposes

SONM platform is considered as the best one focused on decentralized fog computing system around the world and it helps us save many power sources effectively from different sources of hardwares in the world so many people will get the benefit from this platform .

What you need to realise as well is that there will be lots of competitors in this space as we move more and more towards a digital world. Computing power will come from many different sources, sonm will be just one of them
Well, competition is actually a good thing in business. But at this point i see sonm way ahead of everyone else. I mean projects that are already in play aimed to solve specialized tasks or can't do even half things sonm already does. Sonm, as someone said before, is more like a decentralized computing power marketplace. So, what i want to say is that sonm network in my opinion, looks very lively, than it's competitors. And has great potential for becoming leader in this industry.

Status of the network:
   Current deals: 76
   1 hour: +10.14%
   1 day: +16.92%
   1 week: +117.14%
   1 month: +111.11%
   From ATH (85): -10.59%

ETH-hashrate: 2212 MH/s (0.0008406% of total)

P.s.
only 3 months since mainnet.
yep competition force the team to develop the project fast.
mainet release take the sonm at next stage of developments and now more news about sonm developments are coming. team working good at the platform to make it easy to use for new users who need more computing speed.
right now the sonm token price is very cheap if we compare the price with the project.
5 cents is good price to buy sonm tokens

Indeed, currently its about 18 times lower than its ATH, which i actually expected to be crossed by now. Guess we’ll have to wait a few years for the Total market to rise again
I really do wonder will miners wait for a few years? Difficulty rising but revenue falls as the price of Ethereum continues to drop week over week. So what i mean, there are still chances to attract some percentage of the miners. Mr. Lebedev shared in the recent Q&A they have a plan how to involve miners and consumers. And if this attempts fails, Sonm would subsidize miners joined network. Under either outcome, i think, this strategy will bring Sonm back to life from top 300.

I dont know whether or not miners will wait but if theyre not familiar with how sonm operaties they wont join the network. Its gonna take a while to get them interested i fear
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 05:03:17 AM
FOG Consortium is big event on open fog computing is approaching fast in few days of which SONM is also member. I have seen last on social media that countdown to the event is started already. This is taking place in environment when external factors have started to become favorable again. I think this event will have good impact on SONM's market as well.

Ye, fog computing is a frontier tech. And it will be commonplace in the next ten years. Glad, SONM is already at the frontier. No fear, guys. The price you see now will be laughable in the next decade.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2018, 04:34:55 AM
September 25, 2018, 06:59:39 PM
Have there been any commercial partners announced? For a project like this to be a success there needs to be real world partnerships to improve the legitimacy of the technology. Rather than just home alone user mining a few coins on their PC, big companies can use it for corporate purposes

SONM platform is considered as the best one focused on decentralized fog computing system around the world and it helps us save many power sources effectively from different sources of hardwares in the world so many people will get the benefit from this platform .

What you need to realise as well is that there will be lots of competitors in this space as we move more and more towards a digital world. Computing power will come from many different sources, sonm will be just one of them
Well, competition is actually a good thing in business. But at this point i see sonm way ahead of everyone else. I mean projects that are already in play aimed to solve specialized tasks or can't do even half things sonm already does. Sonm, as someone said before, is more like a decentralized computing power marketplace. So, what i want to say is that sonm network in my opinion, looks very lively, than it's competitors. And has great potential for becoming leader in this industry.

Status of the network:

P.s.
mainet release take the sonm at next stage of developments and now more news about sonm developments are coming. team working good at the platform to make it easy to use for new users who need more computing speed.
right now the sonm token price is very cheap if we compare the price with the project.

September 25, 2018, 03:00:37 PM
18x cheaper than the ATH is a bargain price for smart investors, at least we know where it is heading when the market returns. Hopefully there will be some big names involved in SONM at the time of the bull run just to push it past the previous ATH

Low price always bring great opportunity for smart people who know better that is the perfect time they waiting for. I'm also agreed with you potentially it will achieve more bigger market in upcoming big rally which about to start at any moment this ecosystem is ready to explode.

it could take until next years christmas easily, the questions is whether or not the people behind this market want it to go up again. the manipulation is real and even clearly visible at times, and until they feel the market should go up, it won't go up even if crypto would cure cancer
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
September 25, 2018, 02:21:15 PM
18x cheaper than the ATH is a bargain price for smart investors, at least we know where it is heading when the market returns. Hopefully there will be some big names involved in SONM at the time of the bull run just to push it past the previous ATH

Low price always bring great opportunity for smart people who know better that is the perfect time they waiting for. I'm also agreed with you potentially it will achieve more bigger market in upcoming big rally which about to start at any moment this ecosystem is ready to explode.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 01:01:45 PM
September 25, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

Status of the network:

P.s.

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
September 24, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

Status of the network:

P.s.
September 24, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

Status of the network:

P.s.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
September 23, 2018, 08:21:02 PM

no doubt that their is alot of competitors of sonm project but sonm is winning because its developments are faster implementing
team is working hard that's good and if you analysis its price chart then you realize that its current price is stable no more dumps in price
same price last year 2017 september and after that pumps happens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
September 23, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
September 22, 2018, 06:23:36 AM
When you read development report for month of August it is told there B2B clients will be revealed with the completion of those projects which were launched earlier. Ashmanov Neural Networks is first company which participated in one of the Neural learning project. Development is much more advanced not everything is publicly available. Every important project released news as necessary and advanced tools are kept secret until they are fully ready to work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 22, 2018, 06:01:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: