Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 63. (Read 444821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
As more and more choose the Proof-of-Stake consensus and mining activities are reduced, people will look for other ways to earn with their computational power. Computational power will get more and more demand while digital word is growing. On my mind SONM is really undervalued project on current market.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is good news of the day just found out about the upcoming session of question & answers later today. The timing of this session is very important even today markets are green but it will restore the confidence in holders. We will always have few people among us those loose patience very quickly during highly turmoil periods markets go through timely.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
The long-awaited Q&A will be held on the 15th of August at 17:00 UTC!
Save the date and visit our channel

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Market is b;eeding this last days and many good projects as SONM trading at their min price... it's nice chance for new people to enter this projects.
Although sonm's price is now very low.We are not sure about the future.Now in the market is falling.People won’t take risks because they have lost a lot this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It has been only 1,5 month since the official launch of the live platform, and SONM is actively studying different initiatives to attract users attention to the product and support community growth. The recently launched advocacy program is aimed to motivate active supporters to promote SONM in online mediums, including reddit and other social networks. Finding developers worldwide and helping them to utilize SONM platform is the next big thing.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Market is b;eeding this last days and many good projects as SONM trading at their min price... it's nice chance for new people to enter this projects.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Hi;

In these days everybody focused on to SEC ETF decision. In any case, cryptocurrencies development and awareness will continue and definitely will succeed. ETF decision will only speed up this process. Stick it to SONM.

Kind regards
yes and people are totally ignore every else coins and tokens
bitcoin dominance is increasing day by day and right now BTC dominance is more then 54% of total crypto market
i think its golden chance to get good tokens and coins at cheap price
SONM have great potential token in the market right now and the price is pretty cheap
in coming days maybe sonm price will go more low. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

In these days everybody focused on to SEC ETF decision. In any case, cryptocurrencies development and awareness will continue and definitely will succeed. ETF decision will only speed up this process. Stick it to SONM.

Kind regards
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
Dual mining on SONM done and confirmed by a community member. https://twitter.com/sonmsupremacy/status/1029162083701739520

That's good news and I hope it help SONM to grow up higher . However bitcoin is on the downtrend and altcoins are deeply down everyday .
I have just bought more 25k SNM on binance I think Maybe it's the bottom of SNM token.

the downtrend will continue until the end of september. if we get a negative result from the etf, which i think we will, we'll see sonm go down to 0.03$ a piece again, and pretty much every single altcoin to its ATL. Bitcoin will drop to 3000$ and total cap will be less than 150 billion. This will probably go on for a few months until som good news reverses the bear market.
Now if we get a positive answer this september, we'll see the market go back up to 250-400 billion, talking all the alts with it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Dual mining on SONM done and confirmed by a community member. https://twitter.com/sonmsupremacy/status/1029162083701739520

That's good news and I hope it help SONM to grow up higher . However bitcoin is on the downtrend and altcoins are deeply down everyday .
I have just bought more 25k SNM on binance I think Maybe it's the bottom of SNM token.

SONM price will increase along with the bitcoin price, once the market starts recovering almost all potential prices will start increasing their coin. People have a lot of faith towards the SONM coin, so there is a huge chance for people to increase their price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Activity: 10
Activity: 266
snm will be hidden, not delisted. Main reason low volume. In future when volume will increase okex will open snm markets again. Just bookmark snm market and you will be able to trade snm against btc even when market will be hidden.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
today it's the right day to fill your SNM's bags, it's too cheap and oversold lol. Unless you think that despite more adoption, the price won't rise, which is unlikely to happen in my opinion
people have been writing for 8 months that it's the right day to buy. and today the price is much less than 5,7 or 8 months ago. and what if the price is even cheaper in 3 weeks?

Well, if in three weeks it will be cheaper then now, I'll buy more, if you believe in a project I see it as a good oppurtunity instead of going full panic and sell for cheap (like many people did in these red months)
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
The idea of this project is not unique, but the architecture has some innovations, and the prototype has already been launched before ICO. And the team seems to be quite experienced and supported by several professional consultants
Activity: 10
Hey fellow SONM enthusiasts! There is a new twitter dedicated to news and updates on SONM: https://twitter.com/sonmsupremacy. It's a 100% fan account, so we're twitting what we want about SONM! Hope you find it useful! Cheers.

its not official SONM twitter right ?
but I appreciate that I hope that can be an alternative to getting information about SONM updates

Yup. We are a community group of SONM testers and investors, calling ourselves SONM-69 (that's the number of people in our HQ chat). In that Twitter account we're aggregating facts about SONM and our own finds. One of our members was the first to mine XMR on SONM and then drew a profitability chart for ETH. We got a major update on SONM mining coming up, looks like there's a major find. Fingers crossed we'll get proofs out tomorrow.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
Where can i find the actual sonm roadmap? I didnt find that on the website.
You can get more information like explain milestone at official whitepaper,and there you go.
Activity: 42
Where can i find the actual sonm roadmap? I didnt find that on the website.
Activity: 172
Buy more at this cheap price & HODL!  Cool
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Hey fellow SONM enthusiasts! There is a new twitter dedicated to news and updates on SONM: https://twitter.com/sonmsupremacy. It's a 100% fan account, so we're twitting what we want about SONM! Hope you find it useful! Cheers.

its not official SONM twitter right ?
but I appreciate that I hope that can be an alternative to getting information about SONM updates
Pages:
Jump to: