Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 66. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I bought your tokens six months ago, I'm waiting for the profit. But, while no profit has not seen, but on the contrary, tokens in the price have fallen. But there is still a hope that you will have progress.
yes that is what we hope for long-term investors because I believe in this project, which gives the advantage of their competitors one step ahead of the other so be patient and we will enjoy it later
[/quote

you must freeze this token (SONM) on your cold storage and forget it for at least 3 months then you can get a big profit from this investment.
Altcoins are in the downtrend but if somebody takes patience and buy more cheap SONM tokens at this time then They will get a big success.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I bought your tokens six months ago, I'm waiting for the profit. But, while no profit has not seen, but on the contrary, tokens in the price have fallen. But there is still a hope that you will have progress.

There is no reason for the price to rise.

there is, their general purpose mainnet goes live this month. The only reason for these october 17' prices is the current bear market. As we saw with sonm and most other projects, it takes a green market in general for prices to rise.

The bear market might be around for longer than people expect. Its very well possible this is part of a multi year cycle like during the earlier days, or like in the dotcom bubble. What matters is the platforms are ready when the bull market starts

If the project does not attract new users, then it dies.

Nope. Fog computing itself is attracting developers including the institutional ones. Many are very interested in the tech. It just so happens the general public is fickle and looking for quick profits.

You're right but what the guy above you said isn't totally wrong. If they fail to attract users to buy and sell computing power, eventually is gonna die, but I'm sure that Sonm will do everything in their power to bring users
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The masternodes when will be implemented?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

there is, their general purpose mainnet goes live this month. The only reason for these october 17' prices is the current bear market. As we saw with sonm and most other projects, it takes a green market in general for prices to rise.

The bear market might be around for longer than people expect. Its very well possible this is part of a multi year cycle like during the earlier days, or like in the dotcom bubble. What matters is the platforms are ready when the bull market starts

Nope. Fog computing itself is attracting developers including the institutional ones. Many are very interested in the tech. It just so happens the general public is fickle and looking for quick profits.
Activity: 26

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
yes that is what we hope for long-term investors because I believe in this project, which gives the advantage of their competitors one step ahead of the other so be patient and we will enjoy it later

That is right time to buy this token the team have been achieved their milestone successfully and due to unstable conditions it is undervalued. I hope soon it will make comeback and we will see this project on the top.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Don't expect profit in this bloody market, some of us bought during the peak so in order to make profit, bitcoin needs to make a new ATH this year.
I believe it's still possible as we do not need money months to climb back, we just need that great news that will drive the FOMO in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
Have you already applied to the SONM Brand Advocacy program? Don't miss an opportunity to do something outstanding, help your favorite brand and get a reward for yourself!

Fill in the form!

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I am regular reader of SONM's articles on FOGComputing and everything else. I must say that global IT industry absolutely is heading towards this new technology. It is normal to see every new advancement in technology has slower start which usually happens with curiosity and finishes at adoption. SONM has its clear goals and plans which makes it best to stick with.

Absolutely, Fog computing is being researched and looked into a lot at the moment, it's where IT is heading and to have it decentralized, even better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
every coin on the market is now getting hurt by the bear market but i will love it at the first sign of the bulls. i'm waiting for somn to moon.
everyone invested in sonm waiting for it to moon. don't know when altz season starts, i hope soon. i don't want to see my portfolio to keep on dropping. 😣
My investment is also continuing to fall.I feel very sad about the decline of all cryptocurrencies.The current market environment is very bad.I don't know when it will get better and we only wait.

If youre a longterm investor and not a daytrader youll find that your portfolio has been dropping since februari, but the important thing is to remain focused on the longterm potential
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
every coin on the market is now getting hurt by the bear market but i will love it at the first sign of the bulls. i'm waiting for somn to moon.
everyone invested in sonm waiting for it to moon. don't know when altz season starts, i hope soon. i don't want to see my portfolio to keep on dropping. 😣
My investment is also continuing to fall.I feel very sad about the decline of all cryptocurrencies.The current market environment is very bad.I don't know when it will get better and we only wait.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I am regular reader of SONM's articles on FOGComputing and everything else. I must say that global IT industry absolutely is heading towards this new technology. It is normal to see every new advancement in technology has slower start which usually happens with curiosity and finishes at adoption. SONM has its clear goals and plans which makes it best to stick with.
Activity: 29
I think this is also the case for alot of Blockchain projects.  For adoption, people really don't need to be involved in the token, but the token is working behind the front business selling the service
Activity: 23
I was thinking about this today.  my group is planning to build a heterogenous compute solution that is modular similar to the current cryptocurrency equipment of today that targets decentralized marketplaces such as SONM.  My thought was that there needs to be hosting services and and other front end businesses on top of SONM to aide the adoption
Activity: 38
I was thinking about this today.  my group is planning to build a heterogenous compute solution that is modular similar to the current cryptocurrency equipment of today that targets decentralized marketplaces such as SONM.  My thought was that there needs to be hosting services and and other front end businesses on top of SONM to aide the adoption
Pages:
Jump to: