Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 65. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Bitfinex/Ethfinex just announced next community listing round, which will last til Tuesday 21 August UTC 17.00, so we all have plenty of time to show our support and belief in SONM

Voting open till 21-August
Activity: 429
Merit: 252
Bitfinex/Ethfinex just announced next community listing round, which will last til Tuesday 7 August UTC 17.00, so we all have plenty of time to show our support and belief in SONM

Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I dont think they have a bounty going right now; Also, dividends arent planned anymore but maybe in the future they'll allow them back in, right now only if you have a masternode you'll be able to stake your coins and receive rewards, apparently they're about 10-20% annually as soon as the network is fully operational.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
What virtual currency can I use for payments to SONM? Will the applications be launched? to which markets has SONM joined? Undecided

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/#markets

SNM will be native currency for this platform. It is already trading on big exchanges and they successfully launched the mainnet. If you are interested to know more this tech than you follow them on social media channels.

https://t.me/sonm_eng
https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment
https://sonm.com/blog/
Activity: 98
What virtual currency can I use for payments to SONM? Will the applications be launched? to which markets has SONM joined? Undecided
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Allthough all publicity is good publicity, this article doesnt look really professional, plus it doesnt tell us a lot about what really makes it standout from the other projects with a lot of potential.

You should have to look over the introduction of this coin they explained in details why it has more big potential and best choice to invest into this undervalued tech. Maybe you missed to read there from my point of view this very attractive.

Code:
SONM (SNM)

SONM (SNM) is a universal supercomputer with an Ethereum token that rents out spare computing power for video rendering and other intensive tasks. The SONM team are close to launching their Core IaaS livenet and this major release will contain all MVP functionality and additional features launched on the Ethereum live network.

The Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) layer provides the ability to buy and sell computation resources, and computer resource slots (CPU, RAM, disk, network, and optionally GPU) can also be rented over a period of time.

I know why sonm is a good investment, i've been buying sonm ever since september '17. The problem about this article is that it doesn't showcast why Sonm is such an extraordinary project, because it explains what it can do but not why those features are so important. Again, I'm not hating on the article, any publicity is great especially publicity that puts it one step below bitcoin, but we need more than this to get the world to use it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Allthough all publicity is good publicity, this article doesnt look really professional, plus it doesnt tell us a lot about what really makes it standout from the other projects with a lot of potential.

You should have to look over the introduction of this coin they explained in details why it has more big potential and best choice to invest into this undervalued tech. Maybe you missed to read there from my point of view this very attractive.

Code:
SONM (SNM)

SONM (SNM) is a universal supercomputer with an Ethereum token that rents out spare computing power for video rendering and other intensive tasks. The SONM team are close to launching their Core IaaS livenet and this major release will contain all MVP functionality and additional features launched on the Ethereum live network.

The Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) layer provides the ability to buy and sell computation resources, and computer resource slots (CPU, RAM, disk, network, and optionally GPU) can also be rented over a period of time.
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
copper member
Activity: 238
Improved opensource cloud mining bot Connor released https://github.com/sonm-io/core/releases/tag/v0.4.7 …. Monitors mining profitability, rents hardware on SONM and deploys miner. We run such a bot to guarantee hardware utilization. One can take bot and mine coins.
https://twitter.com/iolebedev/status/1025878526883454977
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
I fully agree with everyone that only traders are effected from this situation as their targets are based on moments or hourly outcomes. Investment means you are long on project and expect huge return on your investment in future without caring of market's produced results. No doubt this is buying opportunity for those can avail the chance.

not only Sonm but most of the well known sleeping dragons in this market. Look at stratis for example, less than 2$ when the ATH was around 20. Sonm however is on another level, not by how well people know about it, but the implications of their finished product. Most projects target either particular individuals, or businesses. Sonm does both by allowing businesses to sell tons of excess power, AND quickly buy computing power for a much lower price than AWS and azure. Individuals can make a small extra income by using their old PC's to distribute excess power to mine cryptos or sell it to the highest bidder. X20 from here on out is an understatement, X200 in 5 years wouldn't surprise me at all
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I fully agree with everyone that only traders are effected from this situation as their targets are based on moments or hourly outcomes. Investment means you are long on project and expect huge return on your investment in future without caring of market's produced results. No doubt this is buying opportunity for those can avail the chance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
The real problem is attaching the events with price increase which is not working in this market. If we were in normal conditions not talking about bullish but market to be moving with less volatility then prices were showing reaction to every update. SONM has use case which will be used widely by individuals and businesses more importantly and will see permanent increase in future. Speculation times are gone only steady growth will be ahead in future.

The altcoin price being down is due to the bitcoin and SONM price is not exception and this is a good chance to hold more cheap coins as long-term investment. Keep calm and take your seat belt tight before rocket launching .
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
The real problem is attaching the events with price increase which is not working in this market. If we were in normal conditions not talking about bullish but market to be moving with less volatility then prices were showing reaction to every update. SONM has use case which will be used widely by individuals and businesses more importantly and will see permanent increase in future. Speculation times are gone only steady growth will be ahead in future.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Why do people keep spamming this thread about exereum? They must be paid some type of bounty for doing this nonsense. are there any partnership?
no i don't think there is partnership between sonm and exereum. although i had read exereum is going to airdrop exereum to sonm holder, i don't really care if they are going to do airdrop or not, they should just stop spamming here.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
So, SONM to the moon? Maybe not now! This market of pessimists ends up making projects seem useless but I didn't expect SNM to be put on the list of meaningless things! When will Masternos be integrated? Is there time to buy a huge amount of SNM or would it be better to wait to buy at 400 ~ 800 sat? There's a good opportunity here.
it's the future, things are working and now need a marketing phase. but I don't expect it to pump hard in a short period of time otherwise we would already see some sort of big pump in prerelease. I expect more a more natural growth with the adoption and going up with the market
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Why do people keep spamming this thread about exereum? They must be paid some type of bounty for doing this nonsense. are there any partnership?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
So, SONM to the moon? Maybe not now! This market of pessimists ends up making projects seem useless but I didn't expect SNM to be put on the list of meaningless things! When will Masternos be integrated? Is there time to buy a huge amount of SNM or would it be better to wait to buy at 400 ~ 800 sat? There's a good opportunity here.
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
I bought your tokens six months ago, I'm waiting for the profit. But, while no profit has not seen, but on the contrary, tokens in the price have fallen. But there is still a hope that you will have progress.

There is no reason for the price to rise.

there is, their general purpose mainnet goes live this month. The only reason for these october 17' prices is the current bear market. As we saw with sonm and most other projects, it takes a green market in general for prices to rise.

The bear market might be around for longer than people expect. Its very well possible this is part of a multi year cycle like during the earlier days, or like in the dotcom bubble. What matters is the platforms are ready when the bull market starts

If the project does not attract new users, then it dies.

Nope. Fog computing itself is attracting developers including the institutional ones. Many are very interested in the tech. It just so happens the general public is fickle and looking for quick profits.

You're right but what the guy above you said isn't totally wrong. If they fail to attract users to buy and sell computing power, eventually is gonna die, but I'm sure that Sonm will do everything in their power to bring users

They need business developers who know how to make a sale. If I look at the way they present their platform, honestly without andy sachs it sucks. Igor knows a ton about the technical side but he simply doesn't care about making it look attractive. I've literally never seen a speech as boring and uninteresting as the way he does it. That's a big problem, and he shouldn't have to focus on that part of the development. He's great at what he does, and andy is great at what he does, but Igor doesn't need to try and sell the platform, just as andy doesn't need to try and develop the platform. I believe in sonm 100%, but if they dont actively start selling the damn thing its not going to reach even 20% of its full potential. Apple products are overpriced and overhyped, but they just became the first trillion dollar company because steve jobs was an excellent representative of the company. Find someone as charismatic and knowledgeable like that (andy sachs maybe?) and Sonm will be worth billions.
Pages:
Jump to: