Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sparrow | Leading options trading platform powered by smart contracts - page 6. (Read 3586 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Sparrow seeks to list DGX gold token for spot, options, and fiat conversion
Sparrow Exchange is proposing to the Digix DAO a total of 230 ETH to list DGX gold tokens
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2019/07/09/sparrow-exchange-seeks-to-list-dgx-gold-token-for-spot-options-and-fiat-conversion/
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
This platform has been sooo smooth and good design. Absolutely loving it. I was looking for more options trading platforms but this has clearly been my fav and Ill be sticking to it. Thanks Sparrow.
Thank you for your support. We strive to become the best in business and we have a world class team behind it all. All the love that we get is really appreciated.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
how about the ecosystem of the Sparrow Token, is it similar to Stablecoin?
We have 2 coins, one is SPO which is a native payment token on Sparrow platform, You get 50% discount on transaction fees while using it. We also have Sparrow Dollar (SP$), which is a settlement currency of Sparrow platform. It allows traders to settle contracts easily with a commonly denominated settlement currency.
that means, SPO tokens will not have value and its only used to access services on the Sparrow platform ?
I also heard the minimum convert is 1000 SPO, that means a bonus 100 SPO for registering an account not worthless at all. this is like fraud to get free KYC for the new user, you don't respect them.

Hi Vimdesk,

We hope to welcome you to our platform with the Welcome Bonus and facilitate your trading experience at Sparrow.

We'll also have more campaigns coming up, so stay tuned if you are interested.

More info on SPO

- With SPO, users get to enjoy 50% off transaction fees on Sparrow
- For SPO now, only can buy on ConvertNOW Facility
- Sell is disabled for now, when it is available will inform the community
- SPO can be withdrawn to any ERC20 wallet, but not sent to any exchanges as it is not supported on any other exchange currently
- We will announce when we have official updates regarding trade activation or any exchange listings
This platform has been sooo smooth and good design. Absolutely loving it. I was looking for more options trading platforms but this has clearly been my fav and Ill be sticking to it. Thanks Sparrow.
copper member
Activity: 39
We have 2 coins, one is SPO which is a native payment token on Sparrow platform, You get 50% discount on transaction fees while using it. We also have Sparrow Dollar (SP$), which is a settlement currency of Sparrow platform. It allows traders to settle contracts easily with a commonly denominated settlement currency.
that means, SPO tokens will not have value and its only used to access services on the Sparrow platform ?
I also heard the minimum convert is 1000 SPO, that means a bonus 100 SPO for registering an account not worthless at all. this is like fraud to get free KYC for the new user, you don't respect them.

Hi Vimdesk,

We hope to welcome you to our platform with the Welcome Bonus and facilitate your trading experience at Sparrow.

We'll also have more campaigns coming up, so stay tuned if you are interested.

More info on SPO

- With SPO, users get to enjoy 50% off transaction fees on Sparrow
- For SPO now, only can buy on ConvertNOW Facility
- Sell is disabled for now, when it is available will inform the community
- SPO can be withdrawn to any ERC20 wallet, but not sent to any exchanges as it is not supported on any other exchange currently
- We will announce when we have official updates regarding trade activation or any exchange listings
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
copper member
Pleased to announce our partnership with BitGo, who will be the official custodian for our platform.

With great partners, Sparrow is in a good position to ensure that our platform remains safe, secure and compliant to global standards.

Sparrow teams up with leading custodian BitGo to safeguard users’ assets

copper member
Have questions on Sparrow? Want to learn how you can boost your positions with options trading?

To all our Vietnamese friends, join us for Sparrow's first ever AMA! Happening at 8pm (GMT+8) this Thursday, 27 June.

Join our Vietnamese community for the AMA
https://t.me/SparrowExchange_Vietnam

image loading...

Activity: 277
Merit: 1
What is the duration of this bounty because I couldn't find any date regarding this.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Can you guys add an option to modify the ID of a user?

I think it's difficult to remember, even though they can back it up. Having simple User ID like username would be better than having 12 chars as the user ID.
Thanks for your suggestion, we will look into it. As far as remembering the ID is concerned, that is pretty much never needed. You can login using your e-mail.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Can you guys add an option to modify the ID of a user?

I think it's difficult to remember, even though they can back it up. Having simple User ID like username would be better than having 12 chars as the user ID.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hello! Yes the bonus is still on-going. Check out the details here! http://bit.ly/5FREESPX
fast performance I registered yesterday and verified it, and now my account has been verified, it's cool and the performance is very fast I really like it because I can enjoy the program you just launched

Thank you for checking our platform out. We are happy that you are enjoying our platform. Smiley

If you have any concerns or feedback. Feel free to contact me. We have lightning fast support on the website and telegram as well. We'd be happy to hear from you.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hello! Yes the bonus is still on-going. Check out the details here! http://bit.ly/5FREESPX

fast performance I registered yesterday and verified it, and now my account has been verified, it's cool and the performance is very fast I really like it because I can enjoy the program you just launched
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
Hi Bitum,

Thanks for joining us here!

Sparrow is headquartered and registered in Singapore. KYC is required to start trading on our options trading platform.

Feel free to try out our BETA at www.sparrowsandbox.com

We'll also be launching very soon, so do stay tuned and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or questions in the meantime  Grin

The BETA version has been closed, what I saw just now, can only wait until the release is complete, will it be used soon?
From what Ive heard, Sparrow Exchanging is launching within 8-10 days. So, the wait isn't long before we see a new trading platform when it comes to Options trading. I generally find Options trading slightly confusing and hope that they provide a solution to that.

Yes, I'm also waiting for their platform to be launched, but I'm also a bit confused about their options, whether they will make it easier for us to see the platform or when we trade.
We missed out on Beta to see just that. Could have seen how the platform is expected to operate. From what Ive heard, the Beta testing was a success and they received a lot of positive feedback from traders. Just about a week or so to go for us to witness the possibly game changing trading platform for new/beginner trading enthusiasts.
yes it's very cool, I can also watch it I just got to know the sparrow project last week, it's really amazing that the sparrow project community is very fast developing, besides that many people talk positively about this project
copper member

Activity: 11
Is the bonus for first 1000 registrants still running? How much do the registrants get?
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
We are happy to announce that we have reduced the age of trading on our platform from 21 to 18. Now your KYC will be accepted if you are over 18 years or older. Come check out our platform. Cheesy

It seems good to reduce the age limit of some people who already know about crypto and some projects at the age of 18. Young investors continue to emerge here every day. Wink
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
We are happy to announce that we have reduced the age of trading on our platform from 21 to 18. Now your KYC will be accepted if you are over 18 years or older. Come check out our platform. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: