Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sparrow | Leading options trading platform powered by smart contracts - page 9. (Read 3586 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Hi Bitum,

Thanks for joining us here!

Sparrow is headquartered and registered in Singapore. KYC is required to start trading on our options trading platform.

Feel free to try out our BETA at www.sparrowsandbox.com

We'll also be launching very soon, so do stay tuned and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or questions in the meantime  Grin

The BETA version has been closed, what I saw just now, can only wait until the release is complete, will it be used soon?
From what Ive heard, Sparrow Exchanging is launching within 8-10 days. So, the wait isn't long before we see a new trading platform when it comes to Options trading. I generally find Options trading slightly confusing and hope that they provide a solution to that.
Is  Sparrow exchange have any relation to the normal binary options? I lost money with the call, put options on the binary trading but just curious about this project.
Any deeper description of used technology for providing this service?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This trading platform looks promising. Is there going to be an ICO for Sparrow Tokens? I'd like to invest.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Yes, thats the part Im excited about too. Ive checked out the sneak-peak of the UI of the platform. Looks very clean and intuitive. I'll share it here so that you can see it too. Cant wait for launch. HYPE!!!

That looks super slick. What does Trade Boost and Trade Protect options do? can anyone tell? Looks like a proprietary feature for the interface.
I dont specifically have the answer to that but I'll ask on telegram and update it here as soon as possible. Be sure to join the telegram group yourself if you have any more questions.
Edit: Be sure to check out TradeBoost and TradeProtect video on Sparrow's offical youtube channel. They have explained the features there.

Well, I have joined their telegram channel and seen the video in part, I see this unique feature that Sparrow has, I will still try it.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Yes, thats the part Im excited about too. Ive checked out the sneak-peak of the UI of the platform. Looks very clean and intuitive. I'll share it here so that you can see it too. Cant wait for launch. HYPE!!!

That looks super slick. What does Trade Boost and Trade Protect options do? can anyone tell? Looks like a proprietary feature for the interface.
I dont specifically have the answer to that but I'll ask on telegram and update it here as soon as possible. Be sure to join the telegram group yourself if you have any more questions.
Edit: Be sure to check out TradeBoost and TradeProtect video on Sparrow's offical youtube channel. They have explained the features there.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
i think this exchange platform will get popularized since of the unique and great feature than no exchange can do. i wish sparrow exchange can make a nice and suitable exchange for bitcointalk.
Yeah, everything looks great so far and hopefully it indeed is as good as what our expectations have been so far. The platform looks good. There are some new features to help new traders, which I'll be using for sure  Cheesy .
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
i think this exchange platform will get popularized since of the unique and great feature than no exchange can do. i wish sparrow exchange can make a nice and suitable exchange for bitcointalk.
Activity: 41
https://i.imgur.com/MvExJvW.png
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hi ladyfox, our platform will be live very soon so you'll be able to check our platform out. In the meantime, you can check out our Medium for some articles related to our platform - you can also find some snapshots of our trading platform there Smiley

For options trading, we offer customizable bitcoin and ethereum options. For ConvertNOW Facility which allows you to instantly swap one cryptocurrency for another at any specific amounts, we offer 25 trading pairs for cryptocurrencies including SPO, BTC, ETH and stablecoins such as SP$, PAX, TUSD, USDC and USDT.
TWENTYFIVE Trading pairs!  Shocked for free!! Thats great. Ill surely follow medium and eagerly wait for it to launch.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
You are backed by several companies, but where is your crypto exchange registered? Are you under in any jurisdiction of a Central Bank? I believe to operate a legit crypto exchange, you should at least be under the laws of a Central Bank.
The Company is registered in Singapore. About Bank jurisdiction, I dont have the info about it currently. Will edit this message as soon as I find out.

Sparrow, what a unique name. What is minimum trading amount on your exchange ? trading fees ?
Found this on their website "Sparrow collects a transaction fee which is the lower of either 0.1% of the notional value of the underlying asset, or 30% of the value of the Instant Premium. User will enjoy a 50% discount if they use Sparrow Tokens (SPO) to pay for the transaction fee." For Sparrow Contract, Min but is 0.1 BTC/ETH. You could join telegram group to find the latest happenings and chat in real time. Do have a look at the website.
Activity: 14
Sparrow, what a unique name. What is minimum trading amount on your exchange ? trading fees ?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
You are backed by several companies, but where is your crypto exchange registered? Are you under in any jurisdiction of a Central Bank? I believe to operate a legit crypto exchange, you should at least be under the laws of a Central Bank.
Hi Bitum,

Sparrow is headquartered and registered in Singapore. KYC is required to start trading on our options trading platform.

We'll also be launching very soon, so do stay tuned and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or questions in the meantime  Grin

The BETA version has been closed, what I saw just now, can only wait until the release is complete, will it be used soon?
From what Ive heard, Sparrow Exchanging is launching within 8-10 days. So, the wait isn't long before we see a new trading platform when it comes to Options trading. I generally find Options trading slightly confusing and hope that they provide a solution to that.

Yes, I'm also waiting for their platform to be launched, but I'm also a bit confused about their options, whether they will make it easier for us to see the platform or when we trade.
We missed out on Beta to see just that. Could have seen how the platform is expected to operate. From what Ive heard, the Beta testing was a success and they received a lot of positive feedback from traders. Just about a week or so to go for us to witness the possibly game changing trading platform for new/beginner trading enthusiasts.

But unfortunately I can't see the beta platform version but if the positive feedback from these traders is very good and much is expected about launching.
copper member
Activity: 39
Hi ladyfox, our platform will be live very soon so you'll be able to check our platform out. In the meantime, you can check out our Medium for some articles related to our platform - you can also find some snapshots of our trading platform there Smiley

For options trading, we offer customizable bitcoin and ethereum options. For ConvertNOW Facility which allows you to instantly swap one cryptocurrency for another at any specific amounts, we offer 25 trading pairs for cryptocurrencies including SPO, BTC, ETH and stablecoins such as SP$, PAX, TUSD, USDC and USDT.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hi Bitum,

Yes, I'm also waiting for their platform to be launched, but I'm also a bit confused about their options, whether they will make it easier for us to see the platform or when we trade.
We missed out on Beta to see just that. Could have seen how the platform is expected to operate. From what Ive heard, the Beta testing was a success and they received a lot of positive feedback from traders. Just about a week or so to go for us to witness the possibly game changing trading platform for new/beginner trading enthusiasts.
Hi Bitum,

legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
    ~Snip
    • Instantly and conveniently swap your digital assets at zero cost with Sparrow’s ConvertNOW Facility
    ~snip~

Great that the posters are now up and it looks like a proper official announcement thread. I'm personally keen on the above feature. Could be very beneficial for me personally. Lets see how it goes. [/list]
    Hi teddybear, great to have you here!

At Sparrow, customer protection is our top priority. Through working with reputable and trusted custodians such as Bitgo, KYC/AML/CFT screening and regular independent security audits, we ensure that our platform remains safe, secure and compliant to global standards.

Furthermore, all settled trades are on Ethereum smart contracts and deployed onto an ERC-20 Proof of Authority chain called Nidus - so you can ensure that your funds are safe~

Glad to see that Bitgo are the custodians. They have partnered with other prominent exchanges which is great. I see that Sparrow isn't slacking on any department. Which is great. Could you please explain what Nidus is? I don't think I've ever heard about it.
    Nidus is a Risk Control Blockchain designed for speed, transparency and reliability. You can learn more about it by clicking HERE.
    Thanks for that. I will surely have a look. It seems to be the official Medium page for Sparrow Exchange. I'll follow it for more news about the exchange.
    legendary
    #SWGT CERTIK Audited

At Sparrow, customer protection is our top priority. Through working with reputable and trusted custodians such as Bitgo, KYC/AML/CFT screening and regular independent security audits, we ensure that our platform remains safe, secure and compliant to global standards.

Furthermore, all settled trades are on Ethereum smart contracts and deployed onto an ERC-20 Proof of Authority chain called Nidus - so you can ensure that your funds are safe~

Glad to see that Bitgo are the custodians. They have partnered with other prominent exchanges which is great. I see that Sparrow isn't slacking on any department. Which is great. Could you please explain what Nidus is? I don't think I've ever heard about it.
    It has been mentioned above but here it is. Nidus is a Risk Control Blockchain designed for speed, transparency and reliability. You can learn more about it by clicking HERE.

copper member
    Activity: 39

Pages:
    Jump to: