Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sparrow | Leading options trading platform powered by smart contracts - page 8. (Read 3586 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
A project with great ideas. This is an opportunity for traders. And I believe the project will succeed soon.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Just 2 days to go now. Who's excited?  Cool
We will be announcing the signature campaign tomorrow. Join us and earn Sparrow tokens.  Smiley
Thats awesome. Full members will be able to join the campaign right? I hope so.
Ofcourse! I'll send you an invite to join the signature campaign. So, you will get notified as soon as we go live. Smiley

How are new people who have never seen developments in detail here, can they participate? What about the Member's warning?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
We will be announcing the signature campaign tomorrow. Join us and earn Sparrow tokens.  Smiley
Ofcourse! I'll send you an invite to join the signature campaign. So, you will get notified as soon as we go live. Smiley
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
Yay! Just 3 days to gooo! lets goooo! Super excited about it. The wait is almost over. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 39

Tired of getting REKT by crypto market volatility? Sparrow Options is nearly here! See you in 3 days Smiley
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Ive got a good news for the Forum members. Sparrow Exchange is going to be launched very soon!  Cool Get on  Telegram, Twitter, Facebook , Medium, Reddit communities and join the HYPE train! Cheesy
Oh wow. Ill join them all. Can't wait for the platform to start.
Edit: when will we know the exact date?
Going to be in a few days. We have a target date set and will be looking forward to announcing that very soon. All I can tell that its less than a week's time or maybe half of that. Wink
Activity: 11
Ive got a good news for the Forum members. Sparrow Exchange is going to be launched very soon!  Cool Get on  Telegram, Twitter, Facebook , Medium, Reddit communities and join the HYPE train! Cheesy
Oh wow. Ill join them all. Can't wait for the platform to start.
Edit: when will we know the exact date?
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
can newbies be a part of the forum campaign? Hopefully yes. I will try to be a part of Social Media campaigns anyways. What is included in Content creating?
Currently I dont have the information for it. You could take part in the other social media campaigns. Ive listed them above. Content creation will mostly be either a youtube video or promoting our platform on your own website, could be a review etc.
Haha, got your point.
I wish all the best to this project.  By the way, your project earned one more investor Wink
Do you have any plans for bounty or signature campaigns?  I will gladly join to spread awareness about this project.
Yes, we do have bounty campaign and it will start in a few days time. I'll personally PM you when the campaign is about to go live. Just a few days away. Smiley

Oh, I'll give it a shot at the Signature campaign then. Is it going to be some social media campaign?
Yes, it will involve Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk forum, Telegram, Linkedin, Translations, Medium, Content creation etc.
can newbies be a part of the forum campaign? Hopefully yes. I will try to be a part of Social Media campaigns anyways. What is included in Content creating?
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Haha, got your point.
I wish all the best to this project.  By the way, your project earned one more investor Wink
Do you have any plans for bounty or signature campaigns?  I will gladly join to spread awareness about this project.
Yes, we do have bounty campaign and it will start in a few days time. I'll personally PM you when the campaign is about to go live. Just a few days away. Smiley

Oh, I'll give it a shot at the Signature campaign then. Is it going to be some social media campaign?
Yes, it will involve Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk forum, Telegram, Linkedin, Translations, Medium, Content creation etc.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Is  Sparrow exchange have any relation to the normal binary options? I lost money with the call, put options on the binary trading but just curious about this project.
We sport European style of Options trading. Binary options is a slightly riskier prospect, We have features to help you make decisions easier and safer. We will be launching soon so be sure to keep checking the ANN thread and join our other channels. Telegram, Twitter, Facebook , Medium, Reddit.

This trading platform looks promising. Is there going to be an ICO for Sparrow Tokens? I'd like to invest.
We have secured funding from major investors already and currently looking to launch the platform. Be sure to join the Signature campaign which will start soon to earn them sweet Sparrow Tokens.  Smiley
Thanks for the detailed information. | I will do, certainly.
What kind of features are you talking about? Technical analysis tools or a bunch of indicators for getting the best entry-exit prices?

Hi mr_random! Welcome to Sparrow ~

We offer a full-featured and highly-liquid options trading platform supporting the needs of both retail and institutional traders.

E.g. For traders just getting into options trading, we offer a simplified trading tool where traders can start trading in 3 simple steps with our options trading products - TradeBOOST and TradePROTECT. For professional traders, we offer API trading and a full options order book with high liquidity.

Feel free to chat with us on Telegram if you have any more questions or would like to learn more about the platform!
Hi, Mr Sparrow  Smiley
Thanks for the clear explanation.
What kind of liquidity providers do you have for institutional traders? If it is a business secret, please ignore my question.
All the best to you and Sparrow project!

Hi mr_random, you can call us Sparrow Wink

Thanks for your interest in our platform! We partner with an extensive network of global liquidity providers and market makers. One prominent partner is QCP Capital, Asia's leading crypto-asset trading firm.

Do check back this thread often - We'll be live very soon and would love to hear your feedback!
Haha, got your point.
I wish all the best to this project.  By the way, your project earned one more investor Wink
Is  Sparrow exchange have any relation to the normal binary options? I lost money with the call, put options on the binary trading but just curious about this project.
We sport European style of Options trading. Binary options is a slightly riskier prospect, We have features to help you make decisions easier and safer. We will be launching soon so be sure to keep checking the ANN thread and join our other channels. Telegram, Twitter, Facebook , Medium, Reddit.

This trading platform looks promising. Is there going to be an ICO for Sparrow Tokens? I'd like to invest.
We have secured funding from major investors already and currently looking to launch the platform. Be sure to join the Signature campaign which will start soon to earn them sweet Sparrow Tokens.  Smiley
copper member
Is  Sparrow exchange have any relation to the normal binary options? I lost money with the call, put options on the binary trading but just curious about this project.

We have secured funding from major investors already and currently looking to launch the platform. Be sure to join the Signature campaign which will start soon to earn them sweet Sparrow Tokens.  Smiley
What kind of features are you talking about? Technical analysis tools or a bunch of indicators for getting the best entry-exit prices?

We offer a full-featured and highly-liquid options trading platform supporting the needs of both retail and institutional traders.

E.g. For traders just getting into options trading, we offer a simplified trading tool where traders can start trading in 3 simple steps with our options trading products - TradeBOOST and TradePROTECT. For professional traders, we offer API trading and a full options order book with high liquidity.

Feel free to chat with us on Telegram if you have any more questions or would like to learn more about the platform!
Hi, Mr Sparrow  Smiley
What kind of liquidity providers do you have for institutional traders? If it is a business secret, please ignore my question.

Hi mr_random, you can call us Sparrow Wink

Thanks for your interest in our platform! We partner with an extensive network of global liquidity providers and market makers. One prominent partner is QCP Capital, Asia's leading crypto-asset trading firm.

Do check back this thread often - We'll be live very soon and would love to hear your feedback!
legendary

Hi, Mr Sparrow  Smiley
copper member

legendary

legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Pages:
Jump to: