Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 11. (Read 215544 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Looking to POW/POS and also new win/mac wallets. and android and iOS as well.
i think the blockchain would love it; a PoW/PoS hybrid maybe? 

I spoke to an old friend back when this first started. Will be discussing a POS and possible POS/POW hybrid.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I enjoyed the project back when it started. It was a big endeavor and needed more individuals to join in. Would like to start again but need more interest than people popping in asking if anything is happening. Need individuals capable in webdesign, marketing, wallet creation etc.

I can help for some BTC https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/winqt-best-design-wallet-check-my-service-1434314
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
any interest in forking to POS coin?

i think the blockchain would love it; a PoW/PoS hybrid maybe? 
any interest in forking to POS coin?
I enjoyed the project back when it started. It was a big endeavor and needed more individuals to join in. Would like to start again but need more interest than people popping in asking if anything is happening. Need individuals capable in webdesign, marketing, wallet creation etc.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Thats good to hear, I am sure someone will pick up on that, I know a little while back there was lots of interest. Nice to see you about again.
I still have the unfinished http://www.spartanglory.com/battlecry/ project. I am shy on free time to work on much. anyone wants to connect and work on that project I am open to it.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I wish...................... all pretty quiet
Any rogue Spartans working on anything out there?
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
alot of buys on cryptopia Spartan ltc market...been steady the last couple of days...anything huge in the works?
Activity: 668
blast from the past...any news on Spartan coin? im wondering if there's a block explorer available
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
best bet is for amateurs to just keep at, the network will likely be sporatic, slowly push the price supports and hopefully that will lead to a scale-able team of dedicated miners.
Activity: 666
I found out that prohashing is destroying the normal mining of SPN.
A lot of miners are using prohashing and once the pool detects a coin with low hashrate it automatically directs all of the hashrate to that coin.
I was trying to mine SPN today for more than 3 hours. After I hit 2-3 blocks and therefore lowered the diff, prohashing entered and ruined me within a minute.
Activity: 700

Any further news with Spartancoin...?
We are now in November 2016. Anyone still alive..  Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Then, what next?
Activity: 666
the wallet stopped syncing because nobody is mining.
As I have previously explained someone with high mh/s miner is triggering the network and if the diff goes down his miners automatically start and raising the diff again so small miners quit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i've restarted many times but it just doesn't pass that one block it's stuck at.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
i've been trying to sync my wallet for 2 weeks. can anyone help me with some suggestions?
I've deleted the chain twice now and it downloads rather quickly up to block 469383 and then it just stays there forever. i can see 3 connections with the network.
i'm out of ideas

you're having trouble because the blockchain is moving very slowly atm. if you read back a few posts, you will see. ppl who were mining at cryptopia could solo mine, that would help

despite the issues i was recently able to sync up and transfer some coin from cryptopia  Smiley

if the wallet stops, just wait a while, (maybe a day+) or if it does get stuck while the chain is running, just restart the wallet
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i've been trying to sync my wallet for 2 weeks. can anyone help me with some suggestions?
I've deleted the chain twice now and it downloads rather quickly up to block 469383 and then it just stays there forever. i can see 3 connections with the network.
i'm out of ideas
Pages:
Jump to: