Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 126. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I don't mine but I got some little share in the IPO so really looking forward to launching this etc. I have to go to sleep now as I had a really rough day but tomorrow I hope all is well and we can download our windows wallets.. Smiley
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Major this things gonna go hot very soon! Please stay up i want to mine that mighty fine pool of yours (no homo)
Was just checking to see if you was online Major or if you had gone back to sleep with your grumpy hat on

*sniggers*
Well be warned, KNC have a Scrypt miner due for release, those rigs may be obsolete very soon and I am going to have one shit hot games machine rather than mining pc.

$10,000...  that's a chunk of change for majority of folks.   GPU's will be around for awhile for ASIC resistant coins.....

6000 uk pounds for 100MHS - I dunno, its not bad, my rig cost me 1000 pounds for 1.7Mhs

But yeah, surely asic resistant isn't the case - once they mine scrypt they will just need a firmware update to mine scrypt-n

KNC kicking butt again.

I dunno about the first gen stuff, you can guarantee that the 2nd Gen will smash that out the water. I'd probably watt until then to invest. The power savings alone are worth it! Had a new mains ring put in my house just to cater for my rigs atm. I could run those Asic's off standard ring! Would make high hashrates a lot easier and more accessible to the public, so more people will hopefully be drawn to the market, which is great for all of us and SPARTAN COIN!

Don't want to look at your electricity bill

Me neither lol. I'm sure Spartancoin will help me pay for that! Thinking of moving quickly Tongue
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
2 hours late. Are we 'compiling' 'uploading' or 'syncing.'

And when will this coin launch?  Grin
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
If everyone ends up selling huge lots of GPUS it could seriously hurt AMD and NVIDIA.

Surplus stock, pick up R9 290s for 100 quid.

I'd be more than happy to pay that haha! I know what you mean i know they have recently adjusted their supply to match the current demand. I bought and sold some GPU's for a tidy profit when a certain, ill informed website was selling 7950's at 169.99!! resold at 240 lol bought 10 Wink
Well be warned, KNC have a Scrypt miner due for release, those rigs may be obsolete very soon and I am going to have one shit hot games machine rather than mining pc.

$10,000...  that's a chunk of change for majority of folks.   GPU's will be around for awhile for ASIC resistant coins.....

6000 uk pounds for 100MHS - I dunno, its not bad, my rig cost me 1000 pounds for 1.7Mhs

But yeah, surely asic resistant isn't the case - once they mine scrypt they will just need a firmware update to mine scrypt-n

KNC kicking butt again.

I dunno about the first gen stuff, you can guarantee that the 2nd Gen will smash that out the water. I'd probably watt until then to invest. The power savings alone are worth it! Had a new mains ring put in my house just to cater for my rigs atm. I could run those Asic's off standard ring! Would make high hashrates a lot easier and more accessible to the public, so more people will hopefully be drawn to the market, which is great for all of us and SPARTAN COIN!

Same costs here, 3x7950's per rig. Got some beastly spare PSU's when the asics come out Smiley or 3 Gaming PC's to die for (minus the SSD's)

Yeah debating whether to sell off my cards or open up a LAN gaming center  Grin

Nice idea i hadn't thought of that! So long as you get into the e-sport side of things this is very viable. The local ones all shut down near me as they didn't hop on this track! Dota 2 tournaments alone would gain you alot of money!

Hahaha yeh mines gonna be pro too! I heard the Asic's were on the horizon. I'm going to attempt to sell surplus just before they come out i think. Possibly purchase one myself depending if it's worth it. Could be could for already invested coin prices though! Until the Multipools become even bigger monsters hehe
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Syncing to hosted Amazon AWS. Just an update Smiley

Any more news?

You're managing to keep the faith  Grin Almost 2 hours late now.

Any more news?

Final recompile is taking place, i've been informed we should be good to go after this one! Windows is being it's usual self and being a pain in the ass!
So does anyone know how to set up solo mining? I haven't done it before, just while we wait for THE pool to set up the daemon? Don't want to miss those first blocks Smiley

Well....

type %appdata% in your search bar after installing wallet.

go to wallet folder

configure conf file

point your cgminer to 127.0.0.1:port

in a nutshell

Great thanks! I will have to wait for the pool for my linux miners then, cba with reconfiguring those for the sake of 20 - 30 minutes. My PC can point there for now then.

Ahh if its Linux then youd better ask someone else. Ive used BAMT but hated it. Windows miner.

I didn't get on with bamt either, i settled on using rabbit ltc version and tweaking it. It's suprisingly stable and easy to set up! Only have to use a few simple commands, as i am by no means a Linux person! BAMT kept corrupting itself which was a pain in the ass. My rigs happily run from an 8gb usb stick now Cheesy
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Any more news?
So is anyone able to create, Games, Android wallet etc here? These would be great to have released close to the imminent launch!
So does anyone know how to set up solo mining? I haven't done it before, just while we wait for THE pool to set up the daemon? Don't want to miss those first blocks Smiley

Well....

type %appdata% in your search bar after installing wallet.

go to wallet folder

configure conf file

point your cgminer to 127.0.0.1:port

in a nutshell

Great thanks! I will have to wait for the pool for my linux miners then, cba with reconfiguring those for the sake of 20 - 30 minutes. My PC can point there for now then.
Ahhh i see, some parts of our business use those already. Great solution and quality of calls is far superior to copper solutions
Jump to: