Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 129. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yes, he's a Spartan alright. He never reveals exact times so his foes (or friends) know what's going on.  Grin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What time frame are we looking at here:

Watch a few college humour videos

Put in the extended version of Titanic and get the red bull out

One thing I can tell you about the Spartancoin dev - he has a strange sense of time.

Trying to pin him down to 'when does this thing launch?' hasn't happened for two days.

What kind of cruel human schedules a launch for Midnight on a weekday? This ain't Mardi Gras  Grin

He is true Spartan - never says anything )))

One thing I can tell you about the Spartancoin dev - he has a strange sense of time.

Trying to pin him down to 'when does this thing launch?' hasn't happened for two days.

What kind of cruel human schedules a launch for Midnight on a weekday? This ain't Mardi Gras  Grin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Yep, Linux source please.
Activity: 123
The windows wallet doesn't need to be compiled for the source to be released to the pools and get people mining.  Can we get that?  And how long does it actually take to compile a windows wallet?  Come on...
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
It's 4 am here how long before i can hit the sack again? bearing in mind the pools need 20 minutes to configure the daemon before we can mine too.

Are the pools that threatened closing still open for business should this all come through alright?
Learn how to communicate and tell time.

Your f-ing with people's time and money.

Activity: 303
I am online. Answering emails and on skype. If any of you read DarkTrix post on us adding a last minute randomizer into the special block reward to extend out the rewards so the coin wasn't front loaded, ended in a crash on multiple tests. We pushed it til last minute as we saw the benefit of having this. We set the block rewards back to what our OP states. Our intentions for it were sound but we can as a community still move forward. Our plan isn't based on the reward system anyway, we want coins in the hands of all the supporters and help build the community. We are recompiling the windows and stuck waiting for it to finish. I will update you every 10 min or so. If you feel anxious I fully understand, I been waiting to get this rolled out probably more than anyone. My sincere apologies. Its awesome to see all those that are fired up and ready to mine this coin.

I do understand there will be a  rash of comments sure to come in, every one please be patient. Any questions, many of you already know how to reach me. If not, PM me on here or shoot me an email at [email protected].
Wow, just wow. No more involvement for me in launches without more research of admins. And no more IPOs no matter what.

The Major Miners Spartancoin Pool is now closed (before launch).

Sorry to anyone who wasted time registering.

If you're looking for a valuable, easy to mine Altcoin, check out Lycancoin: http://lyc.majorminers.com/

Whats happened?

No dev. No launch. Scam coin.
Activity: 123
This is the admin of http://spn.poolest.com

If the coin doesn't launch soon, or we don't have any info from the dev, I also will be closing my pool.  I have a job interview tomorrow, and I am not staying up all night. :-)
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Wow, just wow. No more involvement for me in launches without more research of admins. And no more IPOs no matter what.

If you're looking for a valuable, easy to mine Altcoin, check out Lycancoin: http://lyc.majorminers.com/

Whats happened?

Activity: 1624
it will start on time? ;>
Activity: 364
The dev is not online - this is typically not a good signal  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Live in 8 minutes?
legendary
Activity: 1904