Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 139. (Read 215572 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
guess best part is... lots of coin for low btc invested. Not bad thing then. Hey Dev... if we share the OP in more than one place can we get additional .01btc giveaway if not many jump on board?

Well the ICO giveaway is intended for 1 per person, just to say thank you for the support and for sharing the post. But we have been approached by a few to help with some of our projects in return for ICO options. Closer to launch date we may consider it if all 50 giveaways are not filled.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 54
guess best part is... lots of coin for low btc invested. Not bad thing then. Hey Dev... if we share the OP in more than one place can we get additional .01btc giveaway if not many jump on board?
sq
Activity: 294
SpartanCoin was added to AltCoinCalendar.info

Check Coin CountDown, twitter post and all informations about this coin

When you will have more informations you can simply add them to your coin ( facebook, website, pools.....)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Another IPO scam, give it up. Putting up a link to another website doesn't fool the likes of me.

I truly believe that this is not another IPO scam. Most IPO scam here don't have any professionally made website like Spartancoin. Why would someone put a lot of hardwork and dedication to launch a good coin just to scam people?

Just wait for the launch then come back here to prove your allegations. Or you might think of investing so you will not feel sorry later because you missed the boat.  Wink

It takes a couple hundred bucks max to put together a site like that.  Stack-coin was a $35,000 scam.

That's why.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
HOLY COW, another bunch trying to sell IPO's... hate to tell you guys but after STACKCOIN  you're out of luck!!

Activity: 916
Merit: 500
Another IPO scam, give it up. Putting up a link to another website doesn't fool the likes of me.

I truly believe that this is not another IPO scam. Most IPO scam here don't have any professionally made website like Spartancoin. Why would someone put a lot of hardwork and dedication to launch a good coin just to scam people?

Just wait for the launch then come back here to prove your allegations. Or you might think of investing so you will not feel sorry later because you missed the boat.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 112
pool for this coin.
Activity: 112
first 20 registrations will have no fees!
http://spn.okaypool.com/
Activity: 54
Oὐδένα πρoσκυνoῦμεν ἄνθρωπoν ...

another scrypt coin
zero innovation
ultimate logo fail

meh

Not a bad looking coin. wouldn't say it's a fail. Coin hasn't even launched yet so no failure yet. will be watching next couple weeks to see what dev pulls out. They seem more active and producing foundational pieces long before anyone else does. I Like the concept and I like the direction... gives value to something others are lacking in.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

<= and that's the more ancient version, right there, if you want to use it instead of Google Translate errors.

Activity: 266
nice name  Grin reminds me 300 spartans
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

another scrypt coin
zero innovation
ultimate logo fail

meh
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Hey

I'm sorry to say this but Spartancoin is worse than even ZEITscamCOIN. 

Please remove the IPCO and let community develop android wallet,tip bots etc.

Good luck.
So I have been looking into escrow services and so far here are some issues.

1. Minimum BTC required. this may be minor if anyone interested in becoming a part of the project and would offer the minimum BTC depending on which service we work with.
2. If you invest in Spartan and escrow is established we cannot change terms. So if you invest more we need to make a separate escrow for each time you add more to your investment.
3. The escrow requires set amounts for the transaction. If an escrow of 1BTC for 1,000,000SPN we cannot change that. But each persons SPN amount is based on amount invested in relation to others and may fluctuate. So a fixed escrow will not work.
4. Distribution of SPN is daily for a period of 45 days. So total allotted in escrow wont happen for 45 days.

I am not opposed to escrow but at the moment its a tad tricky to ensure this runs smooth. Any questions or suggestions I am always open to chat.
put the wallets in password protected zips before release. Don't make them installers, just a standard qt ext is good. Put the virustotal output up as well.

300B sounds a lot considering the block size is only 300k for the first 7500 blocks?

doge is 100B and 500k for 100k blocks?

Working on wallets now and will be using the standard qt exe. As for totals we did a little numbers crunch and bumped down to 100B. Not sure there is a true magic number but our goal is to become independent of Bitcoin at some point in our journey. We have a couple merchant options we are looking at so this may help.

Oh, and all your links in the OP are broken.  You're welcome.

Links fixed didn't see the double http:// in the link. all fixed for all to see. Thank you.

Thanx for adding us.

The avatar can take some improvement because the Greek syntax is screwed. It should be

ΔEN YΠOKΛINOMAΣTE ΣE KANENAN.
(Δεν υπoκλινόμαστε σε κανέναν*)

or

EMEIΣ ΔEN YΠOKΛINOMAΣTE ΣE KANENAN
(Eμείς δεν υπoκλινόμαστε σε κανέναν*)

...and that's in modern greek (as it is right now). For ancient it's another story altogether, even with different fonts because they wrote the letters kind of differently.

* if you want to add άνθρωπo (human) in the end, you can but it's kind of self-evident, unless you want to make a distinction between humans and gods.

The english text used was "We bow down to no man" and either fortunately or unfortunately we left ourselves to the mercy of Google Translate to give us a translation. Our website also has a quote "Freedom is what we reap from this lifestyle". Feels synonymous with the vision and purpose of cryptocurrency. Hope everyone likes it.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
The avatar can take some improvement because the Greek syntax is screwed. It should be

ΔEN YΠOKΛINOMAΣTE ΣE KANENAN.
(Δεν υπoκλινόμαστε σε κανέναν*)

or

EMEIΣ ΔEN YΠOKΛINOMAΣTE ΣE KANENAN
(Eμείς δεν υπoκλινόμαστε σε κανέναν*)

...and that's in modern greek (as it is right now). For ancient it's another story altogether, even with different fonts because they wrote the letters kind of differently.

* if you want to add άνθρωπo (human) in the end, you can but it's kind of self-evident, unless you want to make a distinction between humans and gods.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Another IPO?  No escrow?

You forgot something:

You can just copy and paste from here:

Code:
[center]
[quote author=Stack-Coin link=topic=457575.msg5302833#msg5302833 date=1393089581]
[size=40pt][b][color=red]69.5 BTC[/color][/b][/size]
[img]http://media.giphy.com/media/s2qXK8wAvkHTO/giphy.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[/center]

Oh, and all your links in the OP are broken.  You're welcome.
Activity: 392
300 billion too much
Jump to: