Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 26. (Read 215546 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Its like a ghost town on here.........

Why wouldn't it be? This was one of the most mind-numbingly unfair launches in the history of alts.

These guys were ass-clowns through and through. Besides that, though, is the fact that NO-FUCKING-BODY uses altcoins, especially a retarded one like this with a monstrous float run controlled by corrupt morons.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is this traded anywhere or is delisted?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
It's nice to see that people still pay attention to the SPN thread.  Is there any chance the dev is still around?

Looks like another dead coin.  Community takeover time?

what should we do?
Really IDK if there is someone with dev skills and good project want to takeover this coin.
SPN have a good potential and can be better than now with a good team behind.
Activity: 232
It's nice to see that people still pay attention to the SPN thread.  Is there any chance the dev is still around?

what should we do?
legendary
Activity: 1090
Its a shame, hope its not dead. I know a lot of people mined and bought Spartancoin. Me being one of them, but the dev hasn't been seen since November I think.

Wouldn't mind if he just put a post up saying sorry everyone but I'm out. At least we would know.

I'm up for whatever everyone else thinks  Huh

Yep, I bought some at one satoshi thinking it might make 2 but no go. Too many coins and too many miners dumping. Feel for those who bought ICO. Another example of why ICO is a bad bad thing.

The dev seemed a decent enough guy/gal. Guess he made a few bucks and moved on.

I had good vibes about this coin but, again, I was wrong ... lol.
Activity: 189
Its a shame, hope its not dead. I know a lot of people mined and bought Spartancoin. Me being one of them, but the dev hasn't been seen since November I think.

Wouldn't mind if he just put a post up saying sorry everyone but I'm out. At least we would know.

I'm up for whatever everyone else thinks  Huh
legendary

yes you are right
legendary
Activity: 1090

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
if your giving away spn coins send them here: Rz5fp4vBpehxoGtA5FVqBhA8keXE2bSfSL
thanks
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I'll be giving away 500 million if the Dev doesn't post soon :-/
Hello; please if you plan to give them away I'll be happy to keep them in my wallet.
"SLdCEqGbRDRomxL3LyKYg1XZPQeogoRoUX"
thank you  Grin Grin

+1. For my part of coins use this address: Rz3xNrb36hUE3kcvG2TfH6fbxfryGaebRq

That was one of my first altcoins. Still holding my coins from distribution. Smiley   Thanks!
Its like a ghost town on here.........
Activity: 232

+100mio Sad
legendary
Hello; please if you plan to give them away I'll be happy to keep them in my wallet.
"SLdCEqGbRDRomxL3LyKYg1XZPQeogoRoUX"
thank you  Grin Grin
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Selling 200+ millions for 1 satoshi per SPN will check it if someone interested.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Selling 20+ millions for 1 satoshi per SPN. Can't remember exact amount, will check it if someone interested.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Happy new year Spartans
Thanks!  Same to you.

DarkTrix, any news?

And btw, there is a good, working SPN block explorer here: http://104.131.66.162/chain/SpartanCoin
Pages:
Jump to: