Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 21. (Read 215544 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 Cool Market it to them Golden Dawn Fascists I says.  I heard thems shouting they are the modern Spartans. Anybody know Greek?

1 deported immigrant = 300 spn bounty.... damn, somebody get Trump on the line.
Activity: 5
ive just recently checked the main twitter account "http://twitter.com/spartancoin" its only showing trip deals, which is unrelated to the coin.

Since everybody invested time and money into this coin, what are your opinions on moving forward ?, the good news is that the Spartan Wallet is opensource!

My two cents

Get a new dev team going.
Redesign a development roadmap.
Update with a new website.
Give Bounties to anybody helping with development, logo design, and creative ideas.
Possible HARDFORK Huh

Cmon guys LETS DO IT!
Activity: 56
Forget a faucet, is there a mining pool still up?

There was going to be spartan sponsored races, are those still being pursued? 
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
i agree min 400, max 1000
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
sometimes it pays 2xx,3xx,4xx . so it gets better no?

my vote: min = 400 max= 1000 untill SPN price =BTC0.00000001

but i'd really like to hear other opinions, we're all committing to keep this thing full, idk how much draw to expect, etc ...

also i've only been accumulating for a month or so, it's not like i got billions

Next task should be to get dev back in the game..

+1
sometimes it pays 2xx,3xx,4xx . so it gets better no?
legendary
Great, it pays every hour around 500 sat. Next task should be to get dev back in the game..

not sure i agree - just now
Success! You have been awarded with 302.3924 SPN!
but yesterday i pulled one @2.something and one @4xx.something, min payout is supposed to be 100, max 500.   i think i'd like to see it a little higher as the price is so low, but that is only one not fully baked opinion  Wink

so html5 coin sells @ ~.5 satoshi, SPN price = ~0.006HTML5 ... what's that - about a half million for a penny?
Great, it pays every hour around 500 sat. Next task should be to get dev back in the game..
legendary
that's great , but please put it @ min.500 sat....otherwise is not going to attract people

i 'gree, that's what we need, and i mentioned that to the programmer the other day. that's also why i'm asking everyone to give it some testing

- does it output every hour?
  - how many are you getting

if a few of us can get some meaningful data we'll be more likely to get the resuts we want  Wink
that's great , but please put it @ min.500 sat....otherwise is not going to attract people
legendary

Success! You have been awarded with 2.5050 SPN!

Faucet is up again. our coin is still there. give her a few shakes and see what she does
hope to see him around ... nothing yet ... try tweet him! maybe he moves  Undecided
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Any News from Dev? Good to see community is trying to promote coin by build faucet...but without Dev, how to take it forward?
legendary
how come that the faucet is already dry?

i think it's just broken. needed adjusting anyway, talked to jommy99, he will look into it as soon as he can.
how come that the faucet is already dry?
legendary
Get your orders from the stock exchange  cryptopia on 1 Satoshi

it would be clever to remove all 1SAT selling orders and move it up on 10sat, vgl1 is right

i'd say do that for the LTC and UNO markets, price is nowhere even near 1 sat yet   Undecided

- atm .02DOT = 1 satoshi
                   1SPN = 0.00030999DOT
Get your orders from the stock exchange  cryptopia on 1 Satoshi

it would be clever to remove all 1SAT selling orders and move it up on 10sat, vgl1 is right
legendary
The Faucet Payout must be 500+, otherwise people not interested and SpartanCoin Community may leave.

pm sent
Activity: 44
Get your orders from the stock exchange  cryptopia on 1 Satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: