Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 23. (Read 215546 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
i received a twitter reply  Smiley
@disamsal we are here. Just been quiet in the development. Had to regroup and look at where we want to go.

Really??...Then he can post an update on the forum itself!!.
Ya no doubt because I have some ideas that I wouldn't mind sharing with them to maybe make this coin a little more appealing from a traders perspective Cheesy Cheers
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
@disamsal we are here. Just been quiet in the development. Had to regroup and look at where we want to go.

Really??...Then he can post an update on the forum itself!!.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Ya I noticed that the Dev doesn't respond to PM's either Sad That's too bad because it wouldn't be bad to get this coin up and running again so more people got an interest into the coin Cheesy

Yep, he totally abandoned the coin. The least he could do is pass over the reins to those who are interested.
Ya that would be a great idea if he could just let someone else takeover the coin and do something with it Cheesy That would be the TITS! Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Ya I noticed that the Dev doesn't respond to PM's either Sad That's too bad because it wouldn't be bad to get this coin up and running again so more people got an interest into the coin Cheesy

Yep, he totally abandoned the coin. The least he could do is pass over the reins to those who are interested.
Activity: 232
dev does not respond (FB,Twitter,forum,webpage)...
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
dev need yobit exchange
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

looks like dev is gone since last november
 -perhaps he still lurkes?

the official forum still exists

http://forum.spartancoin.org/

signed up, awaiting approval
Is the Dev still kicking around? If so maybe he should look into doing something with SpartanCoin where they start burning the supply and that would make more people interested in buying SpartanCoin Smiley Cheers

i think there's a purpose for 50 b coin. that many would be distributed first to a few, eventually ... millions? of ppl. enough after all so every body on the planet can keep 7 and owe no one ...   a curency's strength comes from it's holders, and this one can have lots of holders. can't be in a rush tho, need to keep trading ... we're lucky to have a home at cryptopia ... keep trading those SPNolas
Are you the Dev mate? I'm just curious because it would be nice to see SpartanCoin get some more attention with the coin supply that it has and trade more on other exchanges as well Wink Cheers

ha no - someone on the exchange gave me 100k SPN abt a month ago so i started trading. ppl are buying, so it is good, i'm not expecting to forge a fortune here, but if spn survives a few years, it's a possibility   Wink
 my point being that within the existing crtpto paradigm, high volume output curancies (DOGE, RDD, MZC) need a lot of buyers, for a long time, but if successful will be much stronger than their low volume kin, so time is an important factor in the equation, patience needed, imo the high # of coin is an asset, not a liability. (look at what zeit is doing)

your idea of destroying some SPN has some merit too, but keeping things simple might be a more Spartan wtg   Wink
Well in that case then maybe SpartanCoin should introduce maybe a small POS system for holders of the coin Wink That would increase the supply and also increase the demand for people wanting to get their hands on as many as they can to stake them lol Cheesy Cheers

If you want this coin to survive, you need a team to take over the coin from the original dev. Find a way to contact him so you can get everything available. It's good to have ideas but dev is gone.
Cool I'll see if I can somehow get ahold of the original Dev and see if I can't find people who would be willing to take over the coin itself Smiley Cheers
legendary
^^
   thanks for that info
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Is the Dev still kicking around? If so maybe he should look into doing something with SpartanCoin where they start burning the supply and that would make more people interested in buying SpartanCoin Smiley Cheers

i think there's a purpose for 50 b coin. that many would be distributed first to a few, eventually ... millions? of ppl. enough after all so every body on the planet can keep 7 and owe no one ...   a curency's strength comes from it's holders, and this one can have lots of holders. can't be in a rush tho, need to keep trading ... we're lucky to have a home at cryptopia ... keep trading those SPNolas
Are you the Dev mate? I'm just curious because it would be nice to see SpartanCoin get some more attention with the coin supply that it has and trade more on other exchanges as well Wink Cheers

ha no - someone on the exchange gave me 100k SPN abt a month ago so i started trading. ppl are buying, so it is good, i'm not expecting to forge a fortune here, but if spn survives a few years, it's a possibility   Wink
 my point being that within the existing crtpto paradigm, high volume output curancies (DOGE, RDD, MZC) need a lot of buyers, for a long time, but if successful will be much stronger than their low volume kin, so time is an important factor in the equation, patience needed, imo the high # of coin is an asset, not a liability. (look at what zeit is doing)

your idea of destroying some SPN has some merit too, but keeping things simple might be a more Spartan wtg   Wink
Well in that case then maybe SpartanCoin should introduce maybe a small POS system for holders of the coin Wink That would increase the supply and also increase the demand for people wanting to get their hands on as many as they can to stake them lol Cheesy Cheers

If you want this coin to survive, you need a team to take over the coin from the original dev. Find a way to contact him so you can get everything available. It's good to have ideas but dev is gone.

legendary

legendary

legendary

good to hear spartancoin is alive and well on bab5 g'kar  Wink
Activity: 180

ok - up-to-the-minute roaming folder copy sans .log, .conf, and .dat

https://mega.co.nz/#!0lYUjRSK!KT3KH-pDYbcEqISysiKiJRrDtOLoNd78ZcKCMXZLNGQ

Had to make a new account here as my old one (Angora) somehow had password changed on it and I could not get the email to reset it.

Anyways.....
that block chain n conf did the trick. Wallet now has connections and is synced.
legendary

ok - up-to-the-minute roaming folder copy sans .log, .conf, and .dat

https://mega.co.nz/#!0lYUjRSK!KT3KH-pDYbcEqISysiKiJRrDtOLoNd78ZcKCMXZLNGQ
Pages:
Jump to: