Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SPECTRECOIN | Anonymous Tx | Tor | Ring Signatures | Stealth - page 12. (Read 36046 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
I tried it, it does not work.
It turns out that the stealth address can be send only to the stealth address?
To the public address can not be?
What is the meaning of stealth stacking, if you can not send to the exchange?
transfer back from specter to xspec and send to exchange.
1. You will have coins without history.
2. No one will know your balance, how much coins you have left and whether there is left.
3. Yes, and the ownership of the wallet is not determined.
It does not work for me.
The screenshot above.
Did someone succeed?
What is the problem?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
There is a high chance of big happening:
Out of discord
Zeyu - China Ambassador
@everyone just got the word from Citex, tomorrow afternoon (China time) Citex will list both Xspec/BTC and Xspec/Eth trading pairs. They also said for every 200 Xspec deposits there to trade ppl will get 2 Xspec as reward. They will also help write articles about Xspec and try to help promote.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
transfer back from specter to xspec and send to exchange.
1. You will have coins without history.
2. No one will know your balance, how much coins you have left and whether there is left.
3. Yes, and the ownership of the wallet is not determined.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Some say cryptocurrencies have value in being non-correlated investments . In other words, when stocks are crashing, then cryptos can still rise in value. What is even more amazing is to have a crypto that is non-correlated to the crypto markets. I believe we have this coin with SpectreCoin.  I have seen the coin go up in value during some of the times when the rest of the market is bleeding red.  

I believe that SpectreCoin has value in being a non-correlated crypto investment within the crypto eco-system.

If you convert spectre to xspec you get xspec with no history, which you can send to any exchange.Of course as above mentioned, exchanges will also support spectre some day.
Activity: 79

Stealth staking is barely live for 4 days. So of course it is anticipated, that exchanges support SPECTRE as well in the future.
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

I decided to try how the transfer of coins between Spectrecoin and XCPEC.
Is it possible that I can not send coins from a stealth address to a public one?

As far as I know, you have to make a spectre to xspec balance transfer first, before you can send coins to xspec. only xspec->xspec transaction possible. When you make the conversion spectre to xspec, the xspec address is automatically created afterwards (so you can't choose here, you have to input a stealth address for this transfer). Then you can send your xspec to any xspec address you like. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess your problem is the confusion of "transfer" and "payment". A "balance transfer" is the internal conversion of coins in your wallet. For that, you have to use a stealth address so you get "clean" public (XSPEC) coins. If you want to send money (public or private) to somebody else who has a public (XSPEC) address, use the "Make payment" tab.  Wink
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

They say that cryptocurrencies are not correlated to the traditional investment markets. That means if stocks fall, cryptocurrencies are not affected.

But when the cryptocurrencies fall, it seems that most of them fall down with the rest, and I hate that, but not so with SpectreCoin.

I have noticed that SpectreCoin is not extremely correlated with the cryptomarkets. When the rest of the crypto market is bleeding red, I have noticed several times or more that SpecteCoin does not drop with the rest of the crypto market.  

In fact, I have seen the coin go up in value during some of these times when the rest of the market is bleeding red.

For me, it is an amazing coin to hold.

As far as I know, you have to make a spectre to xspec balance transfer first, before you can send coins to xspec. only xspec->xspec transaction possible. When you make the conversion spectre to xspec, the xspec address is automatically created afterwards (so you can't choose here, you have to input a stealth address for this transfer). Then you can send your xspec to any xspec address you like. Correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
Ukrainians will resist

I decided to try how the transfer of coins between Spectrecoin and XCPEC.
Is it possible that I can not send coins from a stealth address to a public one?
Activity: 89
Merit: 50
We are very excited to announce that the Spectrecoin V3 hard-fork to activate "Proof-of-Anonymous-Stake" (PoAS) or so called 'Stealth Staking' appears to have been successful and gone according to plan and block #1168490 was the first fully anonymous staked block on the mainnet created by the new protocol. Have a look at the block explorer:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/block.dws?1168490.htm

I also remind you all that further changes to block time and rewards were activated at this hard-fork and the rewards for staking SPECTRE using PoAS is 3 SPECTRE and the reward for staking using PoSv3 is 2 XSPEC. Therefore, it makes sense to convert XSPEC to SPECTRE. We currently have about 1.3 mill SPECTRE so we expect more 'standard' XSPEC blocks at least for now.

'Stealth Staking' using ring-signatures is real, it works and Spectrecoin did it first! - respect to our lead developer @Tek who made this happen.

https://twitter.com/Spectrecoin/status/1129499342233133056
Only a couple of hours or so left until the Spectrecoin v3 hard-fork. You must upgrade your wallet before Friday 17th May 2019 at 2000 hours UTC. If you haven't already upgraded, do not delay, upgrade NOW! Spectrecoin will make history by being the first crypto with anonymous staking using ring-signatures.

https://news.spectreproject.io/spectrecoin-v3-x-upgrade-guide/
https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases/tag/3.0.9

If you haven't upgraded for whatever reason, you have problems, you didn't have time etc. DO NOT SEND ANY COINS USING THE V2 WALLET AFTER THE HARD-FORK TONIGHT - YOU RISK LOOSING YOUR COINS just keep your wallet.dat file safe and upgrade when you can. Come to the support channel if you have any questions NOT covered in the upgrade guide. Please read it first if you have any issues!

Happy Anonymous Staking Everyone - thanks for all your support from the Spectrecoin Team!
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
we have not been able to confirm with either Trade Satoshi or NovaExchange that they have updated to v3. So, if you have any XSPEC at either Trade Satoshi or NovaExchange - we recommend that you withdraw all your XSPEC back to your own v3 wallet before tomorrow. If you leave your coins on either of those two exchanges you risk loosing your coins.

Update to v3 today?
we have not been able to confirm with either Trade Satoshi or NovaExchange that they have updated to v3. So, if you have any XSPEC at either Trade Satoshi or NovaExchange - we recommend that you withdraw all your XSPEC back to your own v3 wallet before tomorrow. If you leave your coins on either of those two exchanges you risk loosing your coins.
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
very unfortunate what happens with cryptopia for those of us who had Xspec there. on the other hand Xspec may have a free listing in NOVA https://novaexchange.com/news/

It's not like we need it.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XSPEC/
It's weird, before publishing my message I looked for Xspec in NOVA and I did not find it xd
Pages:
Jump to: