Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 120. (Read 676620 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
does anyone know how to reach those quests? I got some points, but no clue how...

The Miners Mountain Quest completes when you have 3 stars on all 5 levels.
The Quest (only) Not quite sure myself...
The Crystallize one counts the value in Crystals when you crystallize cards.
The Fusion is when you fuse cards together.
The Lair is Multiplayer, once activated it should start counting.

Hope this helps.
legendary
Activity: 1764
does anyone know how to reach those quests? I got some points, but no clue how...

I'm guessing 'Quest' is for completing daily quests. Crystalize might be for when you crystalize a card from the team page. Not sure about the others.

crystalize is when you "melt" cards... and that quest thing makes sense, but what about the others Cheesy

Total guess, but some cards say to upgrade further you need another card. I've never done yet that but perhaps that is 'fusion'?

yep, you can merge two of the same kind after they reached max level.. that's fusion.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

I'm guessing 'Quest' is for completing daily quests. Crystalize might be for when you crystalize a card from the team page. Not sure about the others.

crystalize is when you "melt" cards... and that quest thing makes sense, but what about the others Cheesy

Total guess, but some cards say to upgrade further you need another card. I've never done yet that but perhaps that is 'fusion'?
legendary

Cryptorials.io

legendary

legendary

Could you give a link, please, can't find it here

and there's already a daily quest ("Lair Conqueror") to win 5 multiplayer matches  Huh

Here's the blog: http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/

I think when the guilds season starts next week Multiplayer should be back.
You can ignore the daily quest for the time being.
legendary
Does anyone see the multiplayer button?

Is it a bug or I should accomplish something to get the multiplayer access  Huh

it's not yet implemented. read the current roadmap on their tumblr

and there's already a daily quest ("Lair Conqueror") to win 5 multiplayer matches  Huh

Multiplayer opens once you get first star at all 5 Campaigns.  Since TheMessenger Campaign is a bit to hard they will need to modify this sooner or latter.

ah, thanks for the info I'd been wondering about that.

not true. I unlocked all and there's no multiplayer. it's not implemented yet
Cryptorials.io

Multiplayer opens once you get first star at all 5 Campaigns.  Since TheMessenger Campaign is a bit to hard they will need to modify this sooner or latter.

ah, thanks for the info I'd been wondering about that.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Maybe you have too many stars :d
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Thanks  Smiley

Well, I have a star at "The Messenger", 2 at "The caves" and 3 for the rest ones, but it seems to be not enough.

legendary

there you go https://duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=www.spellsofgenesis+tumblr&atb=v31-4__&ia=web
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Crypto Mentat

legendary

Crypto Mentat

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

@menlatin

there are 2 swapbots. One is for SoG partners other is for Sog Premium. Only the one that invested Bitcoins 16 month ago in crowdsale can buy from those 2 merchants. Most will never play SoG. They are investors that invested lots of BTC into developing of game. You cant become Partner or Premium player anymore.

From all other swapbots of DEX offers you can freely buy cards. only from 2 you cant.

@Febo, I participated in the crowd sale in August 2015 by purchasing 14,000 BCY. Does this not qualify me to purchase from those merchants?

You got email when crowdsale finished. OK, since i am good soul i will find that picture with all levels.
If you bought enough to be premium member then just buy with wallet where your BCY was sent to.

http://bitcrystals.github.io/  here just scroll down.

lol. 16k BCY was entrance for Premium player. you missed for tiny bit.  I bought BCY last day and only then i noticed this crowdsale program and last hour added more so i was able to get satoshi card. I bought 32k BCY back then. I am grateful i noticed that and have it today.

Ah, so i'm just an asshole who didn't pay attention.

Thank you sir.
legendary
looks like everything is working now except... where's the leader board?

http://api.moonga.com/sog_leaderboard/

still upside down

You can sort it by clicking on Total points Cheesy

yeah but isn't that the old leaderboard??

It's the old leaderboard being reused, it does say Season 7.
So that is all you need to check your game stats.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is there anything to the campaign beyond the messenger? Or is it just the 5 missions?
legendary
looks like everything is working now except... where's the leader board?

http://api.moonga.com/sog_leaderboard/

still upside down

You can sort it by clicking on Total points Cheesy

yeah but isn't that the old leaderboard??
Jump to: