Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 123. (Read 676620 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm selling a pack of cards consisting of : VANBEXCARD+COINOFLITECD+CNPCARD+SHUMAICARD+MERCHANTCARD for the price of 900 BCY / 38 XCP / 0.38 BTC

Please PM me if interested.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Would be nice if there were more cards being made accessible to everyone upon release.

Looks like 95% of the cards are first being offered to partners, punishing newcomers over and over again.
Activity: 754
EverdreamSoft Team

WAVES BENDER

WAVESCARD is a new SoG public card, designed in collaboration with Waves Platform.
Issued in a limited supply of 800 units, the card will first be available at the Partner
Merchant
's, later on offered by the Public Merchant. From Thursday, September 22nd,
3pm CEST
you can get your Waves Bender for 70 BCY.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Some more news about Project ORB, launching tomorrow! Cheesy

Is there an official page or anything launched yet for this? All I can find are news articles. I'm a developer working on a game and wanted to check it out.

There's the google and apple app stores pages. No other page I've seen.
Or if you join the SoG slack there is a channel dedicated to Book of Orbs with a representative from IndieSquare.

https://spellsofgenesis.team.signup

I think there's confusion between the games and a platform for developers. It doesn't help that they're blending names from the two.  "Project ORB is looking to onboard more games onto the platform in the near future by providing an easy to use one stop backend system for game developers to manage ORBs and interact with the blockchain" I'm looking for the later, which was supposed to be made available earlier this month. My guess is that they're too busy with the SoG game issues from launch. It's slightly annoying that they tell the press about it and then not provide anything else on it. I'm giving up on it and I'll just use my own asset system on counterparty.  Thanks for trying to help me though.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
SoG working on Chrome and Firefox here. Even Book of Orbs has got more functional since the update.
Can use HD wallets and addresses of your choice! Great way to check out your card collection!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Game is coming, momentum is building, live game with bcy economics about to unleash.... could be the crypto story of 2017 everyone.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
not really, the game came back online earlier today and has been working fine since then. im using chrome if that matters to you.

On my windows firefox and chrome its running fluid again without any errors. its just on mobile promping that error (both, firefox and chrome)
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
not really, the game came back online earlier today and has been working fine since then. im using chrome if that matters to you.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Hmm, I am still facing

You guys too?
legendary
Activity: 1722

Is there an official page or anything launched yet for this? All I can find are news articles. I'm a developer working on a game and wanted to check it out.

There's the google and apple app stores pages. No other page I've seen.
Or if you join the SoG slack there is a channel dedicated to Book of Orbs with a representative from IndieSquare.

https://spellsofgenesis.team.signup
legendary
Activity: 1764
I got a trezorcd. How much is this worth?  Huh Huh

just check on the dex if there are some buy orders?
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
I got a trezorcd. How much is this worth?  Huh Huh
Activity: 373

New video available on the resources at your disposal for SoG by kingslamma:

https://youtu.be/gE0q2Dnq87U
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Ive a question regarding to the rarity of the cards.

A blocksize card with 300 supply is a legendary card, and a satoshilite card with 500 supply is also a legendary card, but why is a Mayalcard with 400 supply just a epic card? Even a Talismancard with the same supply of 400 is a legendary on sogassets.com, any explanation? Ive to ask that because i own some Mayalcard, Thx .

Cards that was issued earlier are a bit stronger compared to number of issued. They were also way expensive. Most extreme comparion is BearWhale that many bought for over 1000 BCY. But is an Epic card issued with 3000 cards.

EDS changed way how to sell cards and that made them cheaper. early way was really silly. But on other hand also sucked lots BCY from players.

Just started playing a few days ago and am loving the game, but it badly needs a tutorial. I had to search way too much to find relatively basic info about the game.

Quick question: do we know how the rarity of cards is distributed? For instance if I buy 1,111 cards, would I expect to get something like 1000 commons, 100 rares, 10 epics and 1 legendary? I haven't come across any epics or legendaries yet and am just curious how rare they actually are.

I think it was that you out of 10 get 2 (rare,Epic,Legendary) and 8 common on average. Maybe this rate they changed. I doubt it should be given out to players by developers anyway.
Activity: 373

HARPIES OF MOUNT ATAR

"Harpies of Mount Atar" is an SoG premium card, issued in a limited supply of 800
units
. After the Partner Merchant, now HARPIESCARD will be offered by the Premium
Merchant
. From Wednesday, September 21st, 3pm CEST, you can get yours for 100 BCY.

No need to wait, get your HARPIESCARD now on the Counterparty DEX or purchase with the new Book of Orbs for 100 BCY. Download the Book of Orbs app at the Appstore or Google Playstore (listed under Indiesquare)  Smiley Sale open to the public!
Activity: 754
EverdreamSoft Team

HARPIES OF MOUNT ATAR

"Harpies of Mount Atar" is an SoG premium card, issued in a limited supply of 800
units
. After the Partner Merchant, now HARPIESCARD will be offered by the Premium
Merchant
. From Wednesday, September 21st, 3pm CEST, you can get yours for 100 BCY.

Activity: 57
game back online and running smoothly again  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 28
Just started playing a few days ago and am loving the game, but it badly needs a tutorial. I had to search way too much to find relatively basic info about the game.

Quick question: do we know how the rarity of cards is distributed? For instance if I buy 1,111 cards, would I expect to get something like 1000 commons, 100 rares, 10 epics and 1 legendary? I haven't come across any epics or legendaries yet and am just curious how rare they actually are.
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
Ive a question regarding to the rarity of the cards.

A blocksize card with 300 supply is a legendary card, and a satoshilite card with 500 supply is also a legendary card, but why is a Mayalcard with 400 supply just a epic card? Even a Talismancard with the same supply of 400 is a legendary on sogassets.com, any explanation? Ive to ask that because i own some Mayalcard, Thx .
Jump to: