Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 124. (Read 676620 times)

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Pretty cool.

Also it's too bad see BCY being pnd also...I hoping this one stay higher price for awhile Sad

But was nice make some btc from it.

i don't think this coin is a P&D, I believe people did not understand what soft release is and expected a final product, since they did not see a final product, they dumped, P&Ds usually don't have anything to show and this BCY a good almost finished product which separates it from the rest. remember that this is crypto and coins with no dev team get pump all the time for no reason and good coins with solid dev teams and solid development  sometimes get dumped also for no good reason but eventually all good coin get the value they deserve eventually.  this is a good coin and will eventually get the recognition it deserves. take care

I'm someone that will often sell a reasonable amount after a major release, but this is one of the few that not only will have a real product to show but a product that has the potential to produce genuine considerable profits for shareholders via burning from day one. (On top of the considerable BCY that's already been burned.) So I'll definitely be holding nearly all for at least 3 months after release to see how much traction it gains.

Crypto investors and speculators aren't use to valuing something that, shock, horror, actually generates returns after release.

This is why i am long at least a year with BCY. This is the only crypto I see right now that has the potential for actual demand for the coin from consumers of the product impacting the coin in a meaningful way. I just don't buy storage and data coins right now, I think gaming will be the first use case that makes the world take notice. Yes I am optimistic BCY is that use case......
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
facing new error on both browser (actual firefox and chrome) right now

https://i.imgur.com/vtcSxMV.jpg

damn, level 6 is waiting to be knocked down

for those people who are having problems opening the game, the team already now the issue and are working on solving the problem, it may take a few hour but there is nothing to worry about, it will be up and running soon. i have gathered all this information from the slack channel and will keep you posted and any other details.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
facing new error on both browser (actual firefox and chrome) right now

damn, level 6 is waiting to be knocked down
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Anyone will comment on my issuess? 
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Pretty cool.

Also it's too bad see BCY being pnd also...I hoping this one stay higher price for awhile Sad

i don't think this coin is a P&D, I believe people did not understand what soft release is and expected a final product, since they did not see a final product, they dumped, P&Ds usually don't have anything to show and this BCY a good almost finished product which separates it from the rest. remember that this is crypto and coins with no dev team get pump all the time for no reason and good coins with solid dev teams and solid development  sometimes get dumped also for no good reason but eventually all good coin get the value they deserve eventually.  this is a good coin and will eventually get the recognition it deserves. take care

I'm someone that will often sell a reasonable amount after a major release, but this is one of the few that not only will have a real product to show but a product that has the potential to produce genuine considerable profits for shareholders via burning from day one. (On top of the considerable BCY that's already been burned.) So I'll definitely be holding nearly all for at least 3 months after release to see how much traction it gains.

Crypto investors and speculators aren't use to valuing something that, shock, horror, actually generates returns after release.
Pretty cool.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Pretty cool.

legendary
i have to say that other than a few small fixes, this game is really good. i have been playing it since 2 days ago and im getting addicted to it, it is very challenging, every level is more difficult than the last. if EDS promotes this game really good when ready, it may become a hit. am at level 5 ( the messenger) i have not been able to beat this level.

jeah same here, level 5 is a tricky one, I will have to put my stamina into fight in lower levels for more gold to crystalize cards for powering up my team becoming more strong to finally hit em in lvl 5. game is addictive, thats for sure, unfortunately there is this error right now so I cant play right now. hope it will be fixed soon

Same error currently. Otherwise game is very good.
i have to say that other than a few small fixes, this game is really good. i have been playing it since 2 days ago and im getting addicted to it, it is very challenging, every level is more difficult than the last. if EDS promotes this game really good when ready, it may become a hit. am at level 5 ( the messenger) i have not been able to beat this level.

jeah same here, level 5 is a tricky one, I will have to put my stamina into fight in lower levels for more gold to crystalize cards for powering up my team becoming more strong to finally hit em in lvl 5. game is addictive, thats for sure, unfortunately there is this error right now so I cant play right now. hope it will be fixed soon

hi, it took me many days to beat lvl 5 but i finally did it! now lets see what kind of challenges lvl 6 has to offer  Cheesy. i hope you are able to play soon and get back to enjoying this amazing game.  Wink
Bitcore BTX

Bitcore BTX
Hey folks, facing error form on actual firefox and chrome browser since couple of hours

nevertheless game in 0.8.0 is great so far. like to test around lil more.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
BCY fast recovery on polo! Buy now at the deep to profit on the high! Shocked Shocked

Where ?  Grin
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
PVP not is Available Yet.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
can you tell me how can I enter PVP mode? 
legendary

Same. Games aren't my thing but I tried it out as invested in it. While it took me a little while to figure out the basics (so a simple tutorial would be good). It is really good, fun to play and pretty addictive.  
Visual error:

(Card with nr 3)
legendary
Activity: 1764
How can I enter PVP mode? 

yeah, that's the point. it's not possible, is it?
How can I enter PVP mode? 
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I got a PVP daily quest... that's pretty hard to fill in this stage, isn't it?

Seems so. If you will succeed to finish them, please let us know.
Jump to: