Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 155. (Read 676620 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Does anybody here agree with me that maybe soon we should expand BCY to more exchanges?  

China Exchange

I agree, but this is an old story here... they don't listen us on any issue...

They don't need any external opinion, it seems.

It's been discussed extensively before, it is not easy to get on a Chinese exchange.
Feel free to try, the team has tried before but were not successful.

With all the new coins making an appearance as of lately it will be even harder.

Man, you seem to me half a guy in staff of EDS and half Yodark's brother... I don't remember a single fact that you didn't support... what's the story?
EDS shadow p.r. manager? Smiley

LOL I'm a big fan, bought some BCY, loads of cards, play the game, and I spend time on Slack and read their blogposts.
If you look back at this thread I have been around way before the token sale when the project was just an idea.

Now that that is out of the way, I'm not saying it wouldn't be good to be on a Chinese exchange, I'm just saying good luck with that.
But I don't want to repeat myself, it's funny to see how pretentious some people are sometimes: do this, do that...
What are you doing for SoG? Are you simply looking for a quick buck, hoping the price moons, get out and jump to the next project?
Have you even played the game?

Everyone is free to their opinion, but all I hear from you is: we need to be on a Chinese exchange!
As if that is going to make the game a success... Get real.

I invested my money in it. Is it the same for you, or simply you are an employee?
It seems to me, I repeat, you are more just than a fan... I mean, a sort of lawyer that everytime has to defend EDS.
They are always right for you, everything is the best possible... uhmmm you seem to me more than a fan, more than a supporter.

Just my humble opinion, it's clear, but do you think anything is not ok here? What?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

So folks, here is a question for you all. SOG cards are public domain, they are owned by you and in the blockchain and part of the CounterParty protocol. Is there anything that prevents another company from building a game or app that allows you to play or otherwise use your digital SOG card?

Bottom line is I think there is nothing that prevents you from building something on top of these assets. For example, I can use physical Magic cards in my own game of my own making if I so choose to do so. If any of you would like to discuss this idea further, send me a private message. I have access to developers and funding and would like to consider building something awesome in short order.

I think EDS is very open to that, that's the whole point of having assets on the blockchain.
I can't remember now but Yodark mentioned it in one of his videos or an article some time ago.
You may want to join Slack and message Yodark directly.

https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team/

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Yeah probably to late in the "game" to add a Augmented reality element.  However....still doesn't stop EDS from considering dropping rare cards on spots on a map to pick then up.  Still a thing to consider.  I already told the guys at Mandel duck they should do a sequel to Sarutobi including a  launch monkey element in a AR world.

That would be awesome, cards on a map in your city or town!
May also be a good way for me to move my butt a bit, LOL
Not sure how technically hard it is to implement though.

Good one for the team to ponder on.  Smiley

So folks, here is a question for you all. SOG cards are public domain, they are owned by you and in the blockchain and part of the CounterParty protocol. Is there anything that prevents another company from building a game or app that allows you to play or otherwise use your digital SOG card?

Bottom line is I think there is nothing that prevents you from building something on top of these assets. For example, I can use physical Magic cards in my own game of my own making if I so choose to do so. If any of you would like to discuss this idea further, send me a private message. I have access to developers and funding and would like to consider building something awesome in short order.
legendary
so this will be 'awake' by Sept. sometime?

price seems to be moving already........

It should be according to the roadmap.
I noticed the price is moving too and hope it keeps moving Smiley
legendary
Yeah probably to late in the "game" to add a Augmented reality element.  However....still doesn't stop EDS from considering dropping rare cards on spots on a map to pick then up.  Still a thing to consider.  I already told the guys at Mandel duck they should do a sequel to Sarutobi including a  launch monkey element in a AR world.

That would be awesome, cards on a map in your city or town!
May also be a good way for me to move my butt a bit, LOL
Not sure how technically hard it is to implement though.

Good one for the team to ponder on.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
so this will be 'awake' by Sept. sometime?

price seems to be moving already........
legendary
Does anybody here agree with me that maybe soon we should expand BCY to more exchanges? 

China Exchange

It's been discussed extensively before, it is not easy to get on a Chinese exchange.

With all the new coins making an appearance as of lately it will be even harder.

Man, you seem to me half a guy in staff of EDS and half Yodark's brother... I don't remember a single fact that you didn't support... what's the story?

LOL I'm a big fan, bought some BCY, loads of cards, play the game, and I spend time on Slack and read their blogposts.
If you look back at this thread I have been around way before the token sale when the project was just an idea.

Now that that is out of the way, I'm not saying it wouldn't be good to be on a Chinese exchange, I'm just saying good luck with that.
But I don't want to repeat myself, it's funny to see how pretentious some people are sometimes: do this, do that...
What are you doing for SoG? Are you simply looking for a quick buck, hoping the price moons, get out and jump to the next project?
Have you even played the game?

Everyone is free to their opinion, but all I hear from you is: we need to be on a Chinese exchange!
As if that is going to make the game a success... Get real.
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
Yeah probably to late in the "game" to add a Augmented reality element.  However....still doesn't stop EDS from considering dropping rare cards on spots on a map to pick then up.  Still a thing to consider.  I already told the guys at Mandel duck they should do a sequel to Sarutobi including a  launch monkey element in a AR world.
legendary
Merit: 1288
BCY should integrate/make their own app similar to Pokemon Go!

BAM instant hit lol.

Yeah that has been a massive hit! Have to check it out myself...

It is not an instant hit if was developed 2 years.

China Exchange

He is most likely on most slack channels EDS have fro the game and reads what is said.

China Exchange

legendary

BAM instant hit lol.

Yeah that has been a massive hit! Have to check it out myself...
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

China Exchange

Realy It's been discussed. LOL
legendary

China Exchange

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
By the way guys............just saw the EDS team is vamping up the level designs.  Just go to their twitter account, they posted up some rad pictures.  This is exciting man.

Yeah. They are looking very nice and polished!
legendary
Activity: 1120

BAM instant hit lol.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

China Exchange

I am sure everyone will support you here. Just make plan. I dont think will make much difference. But. Just do it.  When done i am sure everyone will retweet or post or whatever so as many will see and help you request.

The problem is the counterparty protocol, BTER is the only chinese exchange that support counterparty and actualy BTER have not a good reputation, anyway for a quick China landing, BTER is the only option.
 The other chinese options are:

Btc38
 Yunbi

In those cases, probably EDS have to invest some money to ask those exchanges to support the Counterparty Protocol

There is another option: Open Ledger (Bitshares) Trough an Open.Asset backed by Bitcrystalls trought a Gateway (blocktrades.us)

Bitshares is running on a wallet that is a DEX (Decentralaized Exchange) quite  popular in China because of a big community and a service called Transwiser.

It is possible to ask Ronny Boesing from CCEDK to add Bitcrystals as a new asset on the top of bitshares and running on Open Ledger.

Those are the options.
legendary
Merit: 1288

China Exchange

I am sure everyone will support you here. Just make plan. I dont think will make much difference. But. Just do it.  When done i am sure everyone will retweet or post or whatever so as many will see and help you request.
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
By the way guys............just saw the EDS team is vamping up the level designs.  Just go to their twitter account, they posted up some rad pictures.  This is exciting man.

China Exchange

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat

China Exchange
Jump to: