Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 157. (Read 676620 times)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
CUSTOM LEVEL CONTEST
1st ROUND IS OVER

First of all, a huge thank you goes to all who sent us their creations!
We have received over 30 amazing contributions and it was really hard to pick our favorite ones.

Nevertheless, given the contest rules, we had to. After a lot of time of very animated discussions,
the EDS team members voted and here is our final selection:

NOW IT'S UP TO YOU!

Vote for your favorite one from these 3 finalists by replying to this tweet (type “1”, or “2”, or “3”).
Please, vote only once (only your first vote will be counted) and choose only one of the 3 candidates.
You can vote for your fav one until Wednesday, July 13th, 3pm  CEST.

PRIZES:
3rd place: 1 CCMCARD
2nd place:1 CCMCARD + 1 XAJIBOSS
1st place: 1 CCMCARD + 1 XAJIBOSS + 1 SJCXCARD

All the participants will also receive a WATERSCOURT card as a gift. We will collect your Counterparty
addresses after the end of the contest. Please, note that the reward distribution is not done automatically,
therefore we tend to gather as much addresses as possible first and send all the prizes at once.

Thank you for your participation!

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Yes MAGICFLDC is an asset that allows you to get cards, the only card that was available to purchase with MAGICFLDC was the footsoldier so far.
I did fold a bit in the past so have a few MAGICFLDC.

Maybe we should see more cards available in the future or the team may have some other uses for it but I'm only guessing.

When folding you are actually helping medical and scientific research, it is a good thing to do if you can spare the resources.

thank you both to explain me this so i can understand better.

Did anyone bought any footsoldiers so far? If yes what was price for them.
Where can we see how much MAGICFLDC is out there.
And what EDS do with MAGICFLDC once they get it for footsoldiers cards?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Yes MAGICFLDC is an asset that allows you to get cards, the only card that was available to purchase with MAGICFLDC was the footsoldier so far.
I did fold a bit in the past so have a few MAGICFLDC.

Maybe we should see more cards available in the future or the team may have some other uses for it but I'm only guessing.

When folding you are actually helping medical and scientific research, it is a good thing to do if you can spare the resources.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Is there anywhere I can get information on inflation / deflation?

I've read the last couple of burn reports, but I just saw there are also bcy being mined with merged folding - how does the number mined compare to the number burned?

there is no merged folding of BCY going on now. This was only at the beginning of the project and has long concluded. However, we expect merged folding of the MAGICFLDC asset to recommence shortly on the Foldingcoin platform. So BCY is completely deflationary, it's total supply being reduced every month by burning. The  Bitcrystals asset is locked so no new token can be issued ever again.

Thanks for the info!

That magic folding also did not make new Bitcrystals but was getting parts of a FDCARD. So some managed to mine whole card others part of it and needed to buy the rest.

FDCARD was one of first cards and way before Bitcrystals crowdsale.

MAGICFLDC had nothing to do with the FDCARDs which were obtained directly by merged mining on the Foldingcoin platform by participating folders, before MAGICFLDC merged folding started later on.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

I've read the last couple of burn reports, but I just saw there are also bcy being mined with merged folding - how does the number mined compare to the number burned?

there is no merged folding of BCY going on now. This was only at the beginning of the project and has long concluded. However, we expect merged folding of the MAGICFLDC asset to recommence shortly on the Foldingcoin platform. So BCY is completely deflationary, it's total supply being reduced every month by burning. The  Bitcrystals asset is locked so no new token can be issued ever again.

Thanks for the info!

That magic folding also did not make new Bitcrystals but was getting parts of a FDCARD. So some managed to mine whole card others part of it and needed to buy the rest.

FDCARD was one of first cards and way before Bitcrystals crowdsale.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Thanks for the info!
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Just bought a bunch of BCY  Cheesy
EverdreamSoft Team
Hey guys.........EDS TEAM.......any news on the All4Games partnership.  Haven't heard a peep about that in months.  Since the release is coming up what is going on with promotion and all that? 

Yeah I'd be interested to know how this is developing.
We'd love to give you more details, but the discussions were not closed yet. We're still negotiating some contract details, nevertheless it looks like we're on a good way. Once the deal is closed, you'll be among the first to know!

Thanks for letting us know what's happening Smiley

Good luck with the rest of the negotiations!
Thank you. We hope, as well as you, it'll be finalized soon!
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Hey guys.........EDS TEAM.......any news on the All4Games partnership.  Haven't heard a peep about that in months.  Since the release is coming up what is going on with promotion and all that? 

We'd love to give you more details, but the discussions were not closed yet. We're still negotiating some contract details, nevertheless it looks like we're on a good way. Once the deal is closed, you'll be among the first to know!

news, news, news ok we can wait Smiley .
legendary
Thanks for the update! Also glad BCY are getting more volume!  Grin
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Activity: 393
Merit: 297
I noticed the price of Bitcrystals is up, there must be news coming Grin
HODL!!!!

No news means good news that's why the price is going up.
EverdreamSoft Team

Activity: 283
Merit: 264
YEAH............GIVE US THE NEWS EDS.  YOUR FANS AWAIT.......IMPATIENTLY....haahhaa
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I noticed the price of Bitcrystals is up, there must be news coming Grin
HODL!!!!
legendary
They are releasing a soft launch in August. The full release is in September.

As per All4Games not sure if they can release any info before things have been worked out... Or they don't work out.
The last I remember about it is that they were reviewing legal aspects of it.

It also depends on how ready both sides are for an announcement which may rely on how ready or near launch the game is.

Only guessing here but I trust the team will come forward when they can.
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
Well if that's the case then yeah I can't wait for the release of that news but I assume we probably should be hearing about this news this month is considering the release for the game.  I mean EDS................where's the hype?  Hopefully they are smarter than I in this regard but yeah man, if you're gonna release the game by next month isn't the time to start hyping now?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

Come on, it is a secret, why would they want to tell anyone....
Jump to: