Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 18. (Read 675822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
BitCrystals has created an unbelievable new game of the economy, which is unprecedented. Players have their own game equipment, which are also stored on the block chain

what is really unbelievable is the game completely blocked by bitcoin transaction fee
no one is tradings cards, Book of Orbs is full of "no sellers" "no buyers"
the game has 10.000+ downloads (only)
the month leaderboard have 1000+ active gamers

after 9 month from game launch
if they dont switch blockchain this project will be deadly dead

Incorrect, markets had almost zero trades when txn fees were smaller and now txn fees are small again and nobody cares...
If it is as you say, no one deals with BitCrystals, that is, the coins are still in, and there is no real application.
Has the reality been extinct?

reality is no one is playing the game and no one is trading cards
since i am one of the 1000 that are playing and trading, i know what i say (i guess you dont play, right ?)
you can look yourself anyway

if they dont change blockchain, it will be dead

Trades on blockchain are now below 50 cents. the blockchain fees were a big deal, now it is just because nobody is playing the game anymore. i have no idea why the price is rising, who is buying this coin....?
Activity: 195
Merit: 102
BitCrystals has created an unbelievable new game of the economy, which is unprecedented. Players have their own game equipment, which are also stored on the block chain

what is really unbelievable is the game completely blocked by bitcoin transaction fee

Incorrect, markets had almost zero trades when txn fees were smaller and now txn fees are small again and nobody cares...
If it is as you say, no one deals with BitCrystals, that is, the coins are still in, and there is no real application.

reality is no one is playing the game and no one is trading cards
since i am one of the 1000 that are playing and trading, i know what i say (i guess you dont play, right ?)
you can look yourself anyway

if they dont change blockchain, it will be dead

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi, Ladies and Gentleman! I see this project very interesting. I gladly joined this company.
Activity: 8
Joined good luck this project
Activity: 195
Merit: 102

Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Well, when looking at the vision quotes, I think this is a project we can not underestimate, because everything is structured. Moreover, the goal of this project is to build an innovative in-game economy while developing the overall game and background story, cryptocurrency will be used
as a medium of exchange in the game. And for Dev, I hope to achieve this goal to the end and make the next generation better.
Activity: 7
Support Polonix did not answer any of the three tickets, but in spite of everything, the money came to the account today on 20.01.18 at 19:00, I sent them on 14.01.18 at 12:00
Do not panic, just wait and believe.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Do we have poloniex thread on in here....
Maybe bcy wallet is bad we don't know.

There is part of forum designated to Exchanges: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=223.0
Activity: 53
Do we have poloniex thread on in here....
Maybe bcy wallet is bad we don't know.
Activity: 53
Hello,
I have a problem. 2 days ago i sent BCY to Poloniex echange, but i didnt receive them. I checked the transaction in block explorer and there i can see that the transactions was successfully. I wrote to the Poloniex support, but they havent answer me yet. What can i do more?
Hi.
i have the same problem.
 how are you decided this problem?
where did you check the transaction BCY?

I have the same problem since 1 week or so, i can see the transaction on the blockchain and i didn't made any mistake in adress and still nothing show up on my poloniex acc ... Still no answer to my ticket #663820 and #672670
I have same problem send bcy to polo and is over 92hours...
Coin still not in my wallet and support is not replying.....how else can I get my coin......
Activity: 7
Hello,
I have a problem. 2 days ago i sent BCY to Poloniex echange, but i didnt receive them. I checked the transaction in block explorer and there i can see that the transactions was successfully. I wrote to the Poloniex support, but they havent answer me yet. What can i do more?
Hi.
i have the same problem.

I have the same problem since 1 week or so, i can see the transaction on the blockchain and i didn't made any mistake in adress and still nothing show up on my poloniex acc ... Still no answer to my ticket #663820 and #672670

https://xchain.io/tx/1166915
i will wait 1 day, it's normal?
wft
support polo:
 15.01 #709179
 17.01 #713593
 19.01 #721368
Activity: 3
Hello,
Hi.
i have the same problem.

legendary
Hello,
Hi.
i have the same problem.

You can check here:  https://xchain.io/

Put in your wallet or the transaction
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Nice rise in price recently. Glad I picked some up awhile back.  Smiley

BCY is making all time highs. Volume is pretty big too. Big money is still pouring into altcoins. I'll get into BCY as well. Smiley
Activity: 4
Hello,
Hi.
i have the same problem.
legendary
Hello,

You cant do anything more then to wait for Poloniex support to answer your ticket.  If you sent it to right address that Poloniex gave you for your BCY deposits all should be fine.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Nice rise in price recently. Glad I picked some up awhile back.  Smiley
Explain that the team has a new plan.
Pages:
Jump to: