Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 22. (Read 675822 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I have really awkward issue with the game now Sad
In firefox (57) I cannot start at all, because it freezes my browser,
In Chrome I can, but I cannot resize and it is to big for my screen and the game area is cutted.

So I am afraid that there's global problem.
Can anyone here specify when it will be ready?

Hi Adamvp,

Thanks for reporting us this issue. Could you please try to refresh your game page by clicking on Ctrl + F5 and let me know if it helps?
We are currently also doing more investigations about the size of the game on Chrome.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

I tried different tricks, unfortunatelly, it didn't help, maybe today something help.
I hope  you work how to  solve the problems out because I really like the game and wish you luck and hope game will get much more players than now

Hi Adamvp,

We just fix it, so you should be able to play correctly now from the webversion.
If you are still facing an issue, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Have a nice day and game !

Thanks EverdreamSoft!
It has been fixed, indeed,
but now I have sometimes problem with mobile version - when I finish the game screen turns completly black and I have to restart the app to play.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 195
Merit: 102
dev said bitcrystalbox is no longer supported
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I transferred Bitcrystal from Bittrex to the below mentioned Chrome extension.

https://chromeload.com/extension-114225-bitcrystals-box

But that extension is not showing me the balance. But the transfer details are available in the blockchain.

Please guide me in recovering the BCY balances from the chrome extension wallet.

If you sent then you should have your BCY there.  I dotn use that wallet but https://wallet.counterwallet.io/   You can open your wallet in this one. just put in your 12 words seeds.  BCY should be there if you send and if you see the transaction in explorer.

Activity: 195
Merit: 102
Oh wow, blockchainization of cards came sooner than expected!

...  Huh it was expected in april 2017  Huh
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Oh wow, blockchainization of cards came sooner than expected!
I wonder how will DEX support this sudden increase in token type
Activity: 58
I transferred Bitcrystal from Bittrex to the below mentioned Chrome extension.

https://chromeload.com/extension-114225-bitcrystals-box

But that extension is not showing me the balance. But the transfer details are available in the blockchain.

Please guide me in recovering the BCY balances from the chrome extension wallet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I want to trade not blockchained cards. I think devs can open such possibilities? Trading and exchange any cards is good way to make game more amazing.
legendary
Hi there !

BLOCKCHAINIZATION: A New Revolution in Gaming!

Please read more on our blog here.

Thanks! Have a nice day Smiley

The EverdreamSoft Team.

really, you make us pay GEMS for this?'
ugh.

please reconsider that.

blockchainization is supposed to be a REWARD, not a something I should have to spend additional funds for in game!
make it cost BCY for cryin' out loud, if it you MUST punish us for doing it, but not "real" microtransaction cash.

PLEASE.

Its a bit annoying, but without it there would be too many cards being sold and not only would blockchainized cards be almost worthless, the other blockchain cards would lose value because they would look so much more expensive. So its probably best this way.

What I'm saying is that this looks like a money grab with ingame transactions, when in fact we DO HAVE a currency that could be used!

As is announced you can block chain one card for crystals so sort for for free per month. 2nd and 3rd are for Gems.  IF 100 players block chain 1 card a month will be quite a cost for SoG. If you want more will be even bigger cost.  I would love to see what will be the numbers for first month. I am right now try to blockanize my card but so far could not found how yet.

Ha I did it it costed me 200 crystals so nothing really i have 3000.

Now wait to see how it will be done Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Hi there !

The EverdreamSoft Team.

ugh.

please reconsider that.

blockchainization is supposed to be a REWARD, not a something I should have to spend additional funds for in game!
make it cost BCY for cryin' out loud, if it you MUST punish us for doing it, but not "real" microtransaction cash.

PLEASE.

Its a bit annoying, but without it there would be too many cards being sold and not only would blockchainized cards be almost worthless, the other blockchain cards would lose value because they would look so much more expensive. So its probably best this way.

What I'm saying is that this looks like a money grab with ingame transactions, when in fact we DO HAVE a currency that could be used!
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Hi there !

The EverdreamSoft Team.

ugh.

please reconsider that.

PLEASE.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Hi there !

The EverdreamSoft Team.

ugh.

please reconsider that.

PLEASE.
Activity: 9
Hi there !

The EverdreamSoft Team.
In Chrome I can, but I cannot resize and it is to big for my screen and the game area is cutted.

Hi Adamvp,

Thanks for reporting us this issue. Could you please try to refresh your game page by clicking on Ctrl + F5 and let me know if it helps?
We are currently also doing more investigations about the size of the game on Chrome.

I tried different tricks, unfortunatelly, it didn't help, maybe today something help.
I hope  you work how to  solve the problems out because I really like the game and wish you luck and hope game will get much more players than now

Hi Adamvp,

We just fix it, so you should be able to play correctly now from the webversion.
If you are still facing an issue, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Have a nice day and game !

Hi Adamvp,

I hope  you work how to  solve the problems out because I really like the game and wish you luck and hope game will get much more players than now
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
BitCrystals will be a very great project in the game industry, and investors who are interested in the game industry chain will focus on it. The project team needs to strengthen the community's further promotion work. Kiss Kiss
legendary
After 2 months of not been able to play the game I can again. It seems is a bit slower now but will do. Still have last 4 Campaigns to finish, so lots of playing days ahead Smiley
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Should just print the cards out and sell them

Hi Adamvp,

Pages:
Jump to: