Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 20. (Read 675822 times)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
Hello, regarding the issue with blockchain cards disappearing (reported by a few people above): this is a temporary Indiesquare API issue, we cannot influence it, but it shouldn't last for a long time..sorry for the inconvenince
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Cards came back in wallet, did a quick raid and cards are gone again.    Maybe some sort of update underway?
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
can anyone else check if their cards are in game,  im on correct version.   last palyed last night everything was fine??

ALL my blockchain cards are gone??

Yeah mine aren't showing either. Thank god they are blockchain cards so I can see they are still safe in my wallet, just not showing right now in the game.
can anyone else check if their cards are in game,  im on correct version.   last palyed last night everything was fine??

ALL my blockchain cards are gone??
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
thanks for help, ive got v1.2.9 installed , would you know if thats the latest?
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
hello, ive tried playing the game this morning and all my blockchain cards cards have vanished??

This happened to me once when i hadn't updated the game software for a while, i updated the software and they all came back.
hello, ive tried playing the game this morning and all my blockchain cards cards have vanished??
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
Spells of Genesis Partner and Premium Membership Transfer

Find an update on our forum!

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
card trade is totally blocked, cant pay 30$ transaction fee for a 5 $ card ... buy / sell order are vanishing

Usually Sunday was best day to set trades. But yes. Bitcoin fucked SoG a lot last year. Lets hope soon this will get fixed.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
card trade is totally blocked, cant pay 30$ transaction fee for a 5 $ card ... buy / sell order are vanishing

Just keep trying, I firstly give it 0.11$ for transactions or even 2$ and didn't went trough, because bitcoin gained in value so much and because of that there are a lot of transactions, and offcourse miners will focus on more profit, etc... but sometimes I give 1,5$ or even 0.50$ and goes trough... depends on bitcoin very much, because counterpaty is on bitcoin blockchain so obviously there will be trouble when the price of bitcoin is going high in the sky and with overload network.... the big problem is when you send that card and if it isn't arrived before bitcoin rises in price, probobly won't go trough... Blockchain is a new thing, overloading the network is a problem that probobly won't be solved but look on a bright side, if the transaction hasn't went trough, you get bitcoins back, unlike for ethereum blockchain, ETH a whole different story...
Activity: 195
Merit: 102
legendary
Why a lot of people are hopeful for BCY? There's news? Which are? The last time I was informed, I knew there would be a reduction in supply, has this already happened?

There is no supply but a reduction each month.  There was an ICO where tokens were crated and sent to ICO participants that was it. There are no new tokens being created for more then 2 years. They just get burned so there are less and less every month.
Activity: 195
Merit: 102

In Counterwallet.io, they ask for Private key to load the wallet. How to obtain private key from Bitcrystals box. Please let me know how to obtain private key. Thanks.

you should have the 12 words (seeds), use them in counterwallet
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Why a lot of people are hopeful for BCY? There's news? Which are? The last time I was informed, I knew there would be a reduction in supply, has this already happened?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I transferred Bitcrystal from Bittrex to the below mentioned Chrome extension.

https://chromeload.com/extension-114225-bitcrystals-box

But that extension is not showing me the balance. But the transfer details are available in the blockchain.

Please guide me in recovering the BCY balances from the chrome extension wallet.

If you sent then you should have your BCY there.  I dotn use that wallet but https://wallet.counterwallet.io/   You can open your wallet in this one. just put in your 12 words seeds.  BCY should be there if you send and if you see the transaction in explorer.

In Counterwallet.io, they ask for Private key to load the wallet. How to obtain private key from Bitcrystals box. Please let me know how to obtain private key. Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
That is sad that your unsold game assets aren't burned.

I am not burning any of my card ever!!!   i made one by blockanizing it few weeks ago.

A good game economy is Age of Rust.

Yes games need innovations they should not just copy/paste

To make my point about how bad the BCY burn trend is, lets compare the last few months with previous years:
Sept-Oct 2015: 523,000 BCY burned
Oct 2016: 72,000 BCY burned
October 2017: 18,000 BCY burned

Nov 2015: 711,000 burned
Nov 2016: 252,000 burned
Nov 2017: only 33,000 burned

You need to look USD value. Value of token increased in USD in time.

Exactly, I think his post is off the mark. I like the current burn trend so I took a small position in BCY, but growth doesn't look exponential so I am still a skeptic that this game can actually take off and gain a large following.
legendary
That is sad that your unsold game assets aren't burned.

I am not burning any of my card ever!!!   i made one by blockanizing it few weeks ago.

A good game economy is Age of Rust.

Yes games need innovations they should not just copy/paste

To make my point about how bad the BCY burn trend is, lets compare the last few months with previous years:

You need to look USD value. Value of token increased in USD in time.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
i have 3 transaction pending ... 6 days, switch to BCH please, we cant trade with bitcoin
my new bockchainaized card is pending also ... sigh

I got mine in half hour.  Yes right now mempool is full again. Eventually BTC will get fixed.

is the quantity of tokens limited?

Not only that but quantity decrease since tokens gets burned monthly.

What about unsold cards?  Aren't they supposed to get burned as well when not sold.  Is EDS the big whale for cards?  See for example Age of Rust.  They burn any card unsold.  Makes them really rare and it creates more trust on the side of the collector and player.
How can the market decide what price a certain card is when a big chunk of the cards is withheld by the issuer and can be dumped on the market at will any time?
I believe that the Satoshicard was the only card burned.  But let me know if I am wrong.

Unsold cards are being put on sale at some points in future, so more BCY gets burned.

That is sad that your unsold game assets aren't burned.  Just think about it; there is a reason that less and less cards are being sold.  And the less cards sold leads to less BCY burned, which in turn creates a vicious circle: less cards sold ---> less BCY burned ---> decline in BCY price ---> less demand for cards as less players interested to get card rewards due to declining price --->less BCY burned . ---> etc

A good game economy is Age of Rust.  Check how they are handling their assets and coins.  Not to mention that the rewards for solving puzzles includes bitcoins.  The higher the bitcoin price (which is more likely than this to happen to a shitcoin), the higher the reward, the higher the number of players, the higher the price for their ingame assets and coins.

The more cards EDS is holding (mega whale), the less valuable those cards will be, and the less BCY will be burned.  Burn EDS unsold cards, then you will see a higher burn rate, and higher card prices along with higher BCY price.  BCY could finally be able to keep up with Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: