Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain - page 7. (Read 47181 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
This game looks awesome, why I did not try it on first? Huh  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This is a super interesting project and super interesting game.  Monitoring it and hoping that it will be a block buster.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Quote from: coin@coin link=topic=815206.msg12277222#msg12277222
Also was there a BTC Address on the app, for donations? They may not like that.

I'm only guessing, hope it goes back online.

I can mention it's an unofficial app.  I was so surprised because Google banned my app so abruptly.

There was no donation address in the app.  I did put a donation address in a forum post only to try and recoup the $25 I spent for the cost of registering a Google Play app.  But I didn't expect anyone to donate, really.

Thanks for your support.

I didnt even get a chance to download it, I hope it goes back online soon, I am sure the guys of Everdream will vouch for you
legendary
Activity: 1304
Merit: 1015
Quote from: coin@coin link=topic=815206.msg12277222#msg12277222

I can mention it's an unofficial app.  I was so surprised because Google banned my app so abruptly.

There was no donation address in the app.  I did put a donation address in a forum post only to try and recoup the $25 I spent for the cost of registering a Google Play app.  But I didn't expect anyone to donate, really.

Thanks for your support.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
My free application just got suspended from Google Play for "impersonation".  This is quite unfortunate.  Can someone from the company respond to this?

I was reading through the site about how much of a breakthrough this card game is and how the cards are completely decentralized from a central authority.  I was also reading about how users can create their own games from these cards.  I don't know what is going on, if Google is doing this or if the creators of Spells of Genesis is doing this, but please clarify your policy.  There is no impersonation of anyone.  I just called my app "Spells of Genesis Card Browser", and I don't think this is impersonation.  It is like a Star Wars fan making a free Star Wars YouTube movie.  My primary motivation for making this app was so I can look at my cards easily on my mobile device.  They look great and I wanted others to look at them too.  I do own most of the cards.  If I own the cards then can I use the cards digitally? Suppose I did own the cards.  Then would a company be morally wrong to deny me to view my cards that I own?  Wound it be wrong to organize my virtual cards in a digital manner?

A user fan base building applications on top of Spells of Genesis can only increase the value of it.

Thanks.

I doubt Spells of Genesis would have complained about the app, I think they'd support it.

I believe Google has some guidelines to be followed, I ain't no expert though. And also check there was nothing iffy about the app or some missing credentials from your part.
Maybe u need to specify somewhere that it's not an official EverdreamSoft app or something like that.

You can possibly ask Google why they took it down and what made them feel like it was impersonating so you could correct it.
Consider the cards are copyrighted so may have to ask written permission from EDS to use them? And show that in written to Google.
They do the same for songs used on YouTube videos, got to have written permission to use for monetization.

legendary
My free application just got suspended from Google Play for "impersonation".  This is quite unfortunate.  Can someone from the company respond to this?

I was reading through the site about how much of a breakthrough this card game is and how the cards are completely decentralized from a central authority.  I was also reading about how users can create their own games from these cards.  I don't know what is going on, if Google is doing this or if the creators of Spells of Genesis is doing this, but please clarify your policy.  There is no impersonation of anyone.  I just called my app "Spells of Genesis Card Browser", and I don't think this is impersonation.  It is like a Star Wars fan making a free Star Wars YouTube movie.  My primary motivation for making this app was so I can look at my cards easily on my mobile device.  They look great and I wanted others to look at them too.  I do own most of the cards.  If I own the cards then can I use the cards digitally? Suppose I did own the cards.  Then would a company be morally wrong to deny me to view my cards that I own?  Wound it be wrong to organize my virtual cards in a digital manner?

A user fan base building applications on top of Spells of Genesis can only increase the value of it.

Thanks.
legendary
I wrote this free app to view the Spells of Genesis cards.  Anybody want to test it out?  Currently it's only for Android.  I had to pay $25 to deploy it on Google Play.  I might put it on iOS if there is more interest.  (Not ready to buy a $1500 Mac or pay the $99 dev fee.)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vgemi.cardbrowser

Donations: 3Eay4Grr38MzDgs3eTgWWfTzZXgcYKNVyd
legendary
Activity: 1722
Activity: 297
Merit: 264
Yeah... that would be great. With the price of bitcoin as low as we have seen lately, it is time to buy BTC and not to spend... so, in a way it would be great to be able to buy bitcrystals and SoG Cards with Paypal.
Problem is paypal is not very friend with digital asset. It's usually refused. Moreover paypal transaction are reversible while bitcoin transaction are not. Lastly converting fiat to digital currency require a money transmitter licence in Switzerland that we don't have.

About the bitcoin price to be low it's hard news for us as well Smiley but BITCRYSTALS are bitcoin pegged and not USD pegged. This mean even if bitcoin worth 10'000$ you will receive the same amount of BITCRYSTALS for 1 BTC. In that case it doesn't change anything for you to purchase BCY when the price is high. On the contrary if you have fiat it allows you to purchase cheap BITCRYSTALS.
Activity: 504
Is there anyway to use Paypal to pay instead?  I do not have so much Bitcoins

Yeah... that would be great. With the price of bitcoin as low as we have seen lately, it is time to buy BTC and not to spend... so, in a way it would be great to be able to buy bitcrystals and SoG Cards with Paypal.
Activity: 756
Is there anyway to use Paypal to pay instead?  I do not have so much Bitcoins
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
What's the IPO BTC address?
Hello,

to purchase some BitCrystals, with BTC or other coins, there's a form on the Token Sale page.
If you want to see the transactions, the address of the Token Sale multisig wallet is: 3PFjQnQkdYd6m3AD2YhfYK53H6tvWAekpQ

Is this what you asked for?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
What's the IPO BTC address?
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
BATTLE FOR BLOCKSIZE

NEW RARE BLOCKCHAIN-BASED TRADING CARD

”Battle for Blocksize” is our new, very rare blockchain-based trading card, which will be issued
in a limited amount of only 300 units and distributed as an exclusive Token Sale bonus.

HOW TO GET THE CARD

The existing SoG backers who will upgrade their lifetime membership rank to the next Player/Partner
level, using the promo code “upgrade”, will get a ”Battle for Blocksize” card, plus 7% more BCY
as an exclusive bonus! The Partner Black rank members will get this card automatically.

If there are any cards left, those will be available at the Premium Store after the end of the Token Sale

Don’t forget the number of cards is limited and remind the BCY price will increase on Saturday!

Upgrade NOW!
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

I like this project but one thing I really don't like is the design of the cards. I'm not talking about the illustrations, those are great but the frames and design on the cards is so bad that it's not even appealing, they are not sexy like we would like and as we've been seen for example on the blizzards - HeartStone game (example showned above).

Is there any plans on working on this? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
agreed. Reaching additional milestones will give the game a greater chance of gaining popularity and success
Activity: 504
Smart Contracts in the game will be an entirely new development.

It will surely give even more importance to the game!
Activity: 297
Merit: 264
The technical implementation of smart contract has not  been decided yet
As for today and as I know Counterpaty and Ethereum are doing smart contracts. We will evaluate technically the best technical implementation from a user point of view of simplicity and usability.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Thank you for answer. One question more. So bitcoin will be fuel so your smart contracts don't use any XCP anywhere?

I believe they mean to use Ethereum Smart Contracts, if XCP will allow for Smart Contracts they could be an option too.
For the moment seems like Ethereum is the more plausible option.

Ethereum and XCP smart contracts will be literally identical and 100% compatible Roll Eyes

So no reason use XCP, case closed. Ethereum wins.

yodark I am still confused with your smart contracts, that need to burn small part of XCP, right?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Thank you for answer. One question more. So bitcoin will be fuel so your smart contracts don't use any XCP anywhere?

I believe they mean to use Ethereum Smart Contracts, if XCP will allow for Smart Contracts they could be an option too.
For the moment seems like Ethereum is the more plausible option.

Ethereum and XCP smart contracts will be literally identical and 100% compatible Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org