Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain - page 9. (Read 47163 times)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

PROTECTOR OF SHUMAI'S TREASURE

GET YOUR SHUMAICARD!

SHUMAI

Shumai is a Japanese blogger, whose coin blog is well known and popular in Japan. Through our collaboration
with Shumai, we aim to explore new ways of media collaboration, on the blockchain basis.

SHUMAICARD

Exclusively for Shumai, we have designed the SHUMAICARD, playable as "Protector of Shumai's Treasure".
SHUMAICARD is another from our series of blockchain-based trading cards, but this time the asset is not
locked. This card is a flat-rate asset and can be purchased for 500 SHUMAI or 0.01 BTC, nevertheless its price
may increase in the future, and certainly it won't decrease.

Complete your collection of blockchain-based trading cards with SHUMAICARD!

EverdreamSoft Team
Hi, friends! ShapeShift is powering the token sale for the "Spells of Genesis" BitCrystals token sale. Learn more about why you want to mark your calendars for the upcoming token sale on August 4th on our blog: http://bit.ly/1gmPuQ6

Nice blog post, thank you, shapeshift! We are really happy to partner with you for our Token Sale! Can't wait for it...
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I can not wait for this to come out! This will be a revolution in gaming Smiley!
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com
Hi, friends! ShapeShift is powering the token sale for the "Spells of Genesis" BitCrystals token sale. Learn more about why you want to mark your calendars for the upcoming token sale on August 4th on our blog: http://bit.ly/1gmPuQ6

Activity: 291
Merit: 127
We are going to be on Cryptsy they are implementing it and probably right after on Poloniex. Shapeshift is partnering they are taking care of this.

Okay, and when is the token sale? (sorry for asking so many questions)
Activity: 297
Merit: 264
We are going to be on Cryptsy they are implementing it and probably right after on Poloniex. Shapeshift is partnering they are taking care of this.
Will tokens "coins" be tradeable on Bittrex or Poloniex or Cryptsy, etc.? Or just for in game use?
All the blockchain-based game assets can be used inside the game, or freely traded outside, on the blockchain. That's the particularity of SoG game assets.

Which exchanges do you plan to be on?
EverdreamSoft Team
Will tokens "coins" be tradeable on Bittrex or Poloniex or Cryptsy, etc.? Or just for in game use?
All the blockchain-based game assets can be used inside the game, or freely traded outside, on the blockchain. That's the particularity of SoG game assets.
Updated details about the Token Sale here!

Thanks for the update guys. So looking fwd to it!  Smiley
soon Wink
Very impressed by this. Been involved with Bitcoin for a while. Of all of the games I have seen, this is the most detailed yet. Well done thus far.
Thank tou!
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Thanks for the update guys. So looking fwd to it!  Smiley
Very impressed by this. Been involved with Bitcoin for a while. Of all of the games I have seen, this is the most detailed yet. Well done thus far.
EverdreamSoft Team
Almost 300 blockchain-based trading cards sold in two weeks! Thank you, guys, you are awesome!
EverdreamSoft Team
I E
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
💎 💎 💎 💎 💎
This is a really nice project!
EverdreamSoft Team
this is great, I like the direction your taking with the project. I've honestly never collected any cards but now I'm taking a closer look. Might even have to purchase a few of each! Cheers guys and keep up the good work, about time a game did this.
Thank you!
Soon there will even be more cards... honestly, we would be happy if you started with OUR cards Wink
Pages:
Jump to: