Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPEX] SproutsExtreme sha256 pos/pow hybrid - page 13. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Use the current blockchain from CryptoChainer.com
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
New Windows Wallet compiled from latest Git Push ?
Activity: 635
dropped a few more checkpoints into the git, pools and explorer and listed nodes on the op are all on the correct chain. Will post windows in a bit.

Works for me now.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
dropped a few more checkpoints into the git, pools and explorer and listed nodes on the op are all on the correct chain. Will post windows in a bit.
Activity: 534
Trying to get a windows compile done that should fix up peoples getting stuck issues. The github has been checkpointed.

I've compiled windows wallet from the last github and using it now, but it has the same sync issues as previous. I had to
download blockchain from the link to get synchronized and now it looks stuck on block 8327

Same story here, stuck on block 8327. It gets a bit boring now...
Activity: 635
Trying to get a windows compile done that should fix up peoples getting stuck issues. The github has been checkpointed.

I've compiled windows wallet from the last github and using it now, but it has the same sync issues as previous. I had to
download blockchain from the link to get synchronized and now it looks stuck on block 8327
To keep that cool blockexplorer http://www.tekyexplorer.xyz/spex/ we need to do some fundraising. I started it off with .01 here 1J88foJ4y6K5oXiSSJPwNnvwQdHgq6qSfH

Windows clients should be out soon as well.

We are up to .035 now.  Keep it coming we need more. Thank you to those who have chipped in so far.

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
stuck on block 8327?
This one includes the database folder.  It should work.  I have been running several wallets since this coin's inception.  I am maintaining a site with blockchains for various coins.

https://mega.nz/#!X4hjEAZa!21IT-ERziYacNeiqOgjl-e2pF2O3eZWZQnmhFFsC2-I

Just put it in. It works like a charm. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
This one includes the database folder.  It should work.  I have been running several wallets since this coin's inception.  I am maintaining a site with blockchains for various coins.

https://mega.nz/#!X4hjEAZa!21IT-ERziYacNeiqOgjl-e2pF2O3eZWZQnmhFFsC2-I

works nice and clean Wink just deleted everything in appdata except conf. and wallet.dat and extracted your zip there, worked flawlessly,
 thx man Wink

This one includes the database folder.  It should work.  I have been running several wallets since this coin's inception.  I am maintaining a site with blockchains for various coins.

CryptoChainer.com
Activity: 385
Merit: 266

After replacing the files my wallet crashes by starting it. I just figured out the "database" folder is missed in your upload.
Is it needed to be updated, too?

It crashes for me too Sad Just curious, how and where did you get that blockchain? Tell me, so I don't have to wait for one if it happens again.
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
To keep that cool blockexplorer http://www.tekyexplorer.xyz/spex/ we need to do some fundraising. I started it off with .01 here 1J88foJ4y6K5oXiSSJPwNnvwQdHgq6qSfH

appreciated lets see how many flowers will be collected till valentines day and we will decide to keep her with us for next year or not Smiley

Activity: 756
Dev fix the client up, it's probably forking because there is something regarding the "Original" Sprouts still in the code.

Is it just Windows users who keep getting stuck ?

i guess its just windows my both compiled binaries on nix matched the block explorer height

yes we have the fix on the github now, the windows compiles still need to be updated.

Do you have a rough timeframe for the New Windows wallets ?

I would like a new windows client too, I'm sick of having to wait for a bootstrap of the most recent mined block just to get back into sync.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Dev fix the client up, it's probably forking because there is something regarding the "Original" Sprouts still in the code.

i guess its just windows my both compiled binaries on nix matched the block explorer height

yes we have the fix on the github now, the windows compiles still need to be updated.

Do you have a rough timeframe for the New Windows wallets ?

After replacing the files my wallet crashes by starting it. I just figured out the "database" folder is missed in your upload.
Is it needed to be updated, too?

Steve could you confirm if tekyboy explorer is also on same chain as of yours it would be convinent for all of us to visit explorer and confirm

Appears to be...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

Steve could you confirm if tekyboy explorer is also on same chain as of yours it would be convinent for all of us to visit explorer and confirm
Pages:
Jump to: