Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPEX] SproutsExtreme sha256 pos/pow hybrid - page 12. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
I think you will be able to get it fixed.  Also, if you right click on the list of transactions, you can do a Clear Orphans.  Did you happen to make a backup of your wallet before the re-sent stakes?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

I have double spends to myself & can't fix it with the recent bootstrap, -rescan, -salvagewallet, -zapwallettxes or repairwallet

Every time I use repairwallet it finds mismatched coins and adds it to my balance, I restart the client & the process continues indefinitely.

It all started when I sent my staked balance after they confirmed to another address and 2 confirmations in it decides to send the very same transaction again and never confirmed.

I am using the Windows wallet as well.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Will there be an Exchange for this coin soon ?

I would like to get my hands on a decent amount since I can't really do that from mining.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
This coin needs to hit an exchange lol, I would buy some but this needs to happen soon other wise the supply will be too great and massive dumps will take place lol

True we need an exchange quickly on that note...

To keep that cool blockexplorer http://www.tekyexplorer.xyz/spex/ we need to do some fundraising. I started it off with .01 here 1J88foJ4y6K5oXiSSJPwNnvwQdHgq6qSfH

We are up to .035.  Keep it coming we need a bit more. Thank you to those who have chipped in.

I will add to my original .01 to match that last donation and bring our total up to .05

Lets keep it going! send in a few bits if you can spare them thanks.
Activity: 630
This coin needs to hit an exchange lol, I would buy some but this needs to happen soon other wise the supply will be too great and massive dumps will take place lol
added some bounties to the front page SPEX is staking like a champ lets spread those coins around!

BOUNTIES AVAILABLE
*Please add to DABkqN8Ap9AnrRbH5tRaD3RRVyasxRqzDy if you would like to see SPEX on more exchanges, help with bounties funding, and further advance the opportunity to have SPEX grow!

EXCHANGES (10,000 SPEX)

Send a message to Poloniex, Bittrex YOBIT, Cryptopia & Go vote @ C-CEX and ask them to claim their bounties
Thanks for everyone's help! Hurry and get your Sprouts while they are still cheap!

Send a message to WheelsOfChange or post in the thread asking for the bounty!

1st Dice Site (1,000 SPEX)
2cnd Game Site (1,000 SPEX)

First SproutsExtreme Currency Tattoo (25,000 SPEX)

windows with logo added (5,000 SPEX)
Staking Android Wallet (5,000 SPEX)
Staking iOS Wallet (5,000 SPEX)
Staking Mac Wallet (Staking iOS Wallet (5,000 SPEX)
Staking RaspberryPi wallet (5,000 SPEX)

Faucets(1,000 SPEX)
Xtra Block Explorer(10,000 SPEX)
Translation Threads (1000 SPEX)

Activity: 659
Merit: 501
After attempting multiple times to get the wallet to sync I disabled UPNP on the wallet and restarted and it started to sync right away. Just thought I would let all know if that affects it or not.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Staking now!  Windows wallets appear to be stable, since POS has begun.

ya man, pretty much thx to you haha Wink

were rollin now, let's not become original sprouts and band together to make this shit long term Wink
dev feel free to pm me if you need anything, i make my living in the blockchain so i am always around to help.
i have cryptography, graphics, and hardwear experience, (tho my professional training is in Sociology) ;p
Activity: 627
Staking now!  Windows wallets appear to be stable, since POS has begun.
legendary

awesome man, but we forked at 8612 again ;(
thx for the effort man but until qt is checkpointed or fixed this is futile lol

edit; i was wrong, it's synced up now with your bootstrap Wink i spoke too soon, it started syncing up after haha

Synced on windows without using any addnodes after adding this part in

sweeeet Wink
i am keeping my wallet open and therefore synced at this point, were staking now so i think that will help secure network past this point Wink

edit; i was wrong, it's synced up now with your bootstrap Wink i spoke too soon, it started syncing up after haha

Synced on windows without using any addnodes after adding this part in
legendary
To keep that cool blockexplorer http://www.tekyexplorer.xyz/spex/ we need to do some fundraising. I started it off with .01 here 1J88foJ4y6K5oXiSSJPwNnvwQdHgq6qSfH

We are up to .035.  Keep it coming we need a bit more. Thank you to those who have chipped in.

hi, i will help but when i click that link only addy i can see on the explorer page is a "tip" one?
is that the one we fund or wheres the link on that page to help fund? Wink
or do we just send to 1J88foJ4y6K5oXiSSJPwNnvwQdHgq6qSfH  as posted above? Wink

To the op posted address not to the explorer's
awesome, thx! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

We are up to .035.  Keep it coming we need a bit more. Thank you to those who have chipped in.

hi, i will help but when i click that link only addy i can see on the explorer page is a "tip" one?

To the op posted address not to the explorer's
legendary

We are up to .035.  Keep it coming we need a bit more. Thank you to those who have chipped in.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I can fix the coin for 5 bitcoin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Just synced my windows wallet up again with the bootstrap.... My coins have gone into confirmation mode, lets just hope forks don't start happening.

We really need that updated Windows Qt though !

Now staking SproutsExtreme!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Just synced my windows wallet up again with the bootstrap.... My coins have gone into confirmation mode, lets just hope forks don't start happening.

We really need that updated Windows Qt though !
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
updated website with the SPEX exposure
constructive feedback will be always appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: