Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPEX] SproutsExtreme sha256 pos/pow hybrid - page 11. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Is there a good list with working nodes?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
idk, i had 800 and 1500 spex stake at day 5. so far  at the current moment I would say it doesnt matter how large it is, itll still be 5 days.

I would say that the block size will always affect the rate that you stake at.  That is the very principle of POS that the bigger the block stakes faster and the smaller ones stake slower.  Check out some white papers on Proof of Stake.

The pos difficulty is low right now so you wont notice much disadvantage for small blocks. going forward the pos difficulty will rise and give some advantage to larger blocks and allow them to stake faster. faster staking gives more compounding so big blocks are the best way to go.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
SPEX   another crazy new coin, I'm in.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Selling up to 100K SPEX, PM me if interested.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
idk, i had 800 and 1500 spex stake at day 5. so far  at the current moment I would say it doesnt matter how large it is, itll still be 5 days.

I would say that the block size will always affect the rate that you stake at.  That is the very principle of POS that the bigger the block stakes faster and the smaller ones stake slower.  Check out some white papers on Proof of Stake.

The blocksize he have mentioned will stake dependend on luck after the 5 days. Later on its much more importend to have big blocks when competition is higher. That means that his 800 coin block can stake faster now than a 10k because of luck. And if he makes a 10k block he will lose coinage so it can be even worse. Its all in white papper and in real use.

So use coincontrol but not if you are sure that it will stake after 5 days because you lose coinage every time and the block starts over again to mature.
Activity: 630

Activity: 636
For me to stake Spex, do I have to have my wallet open 24/7?
And also, is it easier to stake my coins if they're from one big transaction (eg. 10k) instead of a 3k, a 6k and a 1k?

For now the blocksize you mentioned dont matter. you just have to open your wallet every fifth day. Later on when there is more mined and staked coins it can take more days to get your stake if you have to small blocks. Bigger blocks is better so use coincontrol. Wait until coins have staked and then join them. Remember that you lose coin age when you move them so do this so little as possible. 
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Activity: 385
Merit: 266
For me to stake Spex, do I have to have my wallet open 24/7?
And also, is it easier to stake my coins if they're from one big transaction (eg. 10k) instead of a 3k, a 6k and a 1k?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Selling some SPEX coins, PM me if interested in doing a trade.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Well I had to import my private keys to another wallet to get my remaining balance, all is good now, just have to delete this wallet and start fresh.
Activity: 627
I'll do it for free
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I can fix the coin for 5 bitcoin

i'll do it for 3 bitcoin.
Use the current blockchain or bootstrap from CryptoChainer.com.  The blockchain includes nodes.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I can't get the coins out, I can't even send 1 SPEX Sad

steve321 can you upload a new bootstrap please ? That might be my problem, hopefully as I think my transaction mutated as the first is confirmed on the BE but the 2nd isn't.

you try double spend? I had coins duplicate but they not real. You need export privy key. And stop try double spend if you do.
legendary
I can't get the coins out, I can't even send 1 SPEX Sad

steve321 can you upload a new bootstrap please ? That might be my problem, hopefully as I think my transaction mutated as the first is confirmed on the BE but the 2nd isn't.
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
added some bounties to the front page SPEX is staking like a champ lets spread those coins around!

BOUNTIES AVAILABLE
*Please add to DABkqN8Ap9AnrRbH5tRaD3RRVyasxRqzDy if you would like to see SPEX on more exchanges, help with bounties funding, and further advance the opportunity to have SPEX grow!

EXCHANGES (10,000 SPEX)

Send a message to Poloniex, Bittrex YOBIT, Cryptopia & Go vote @ C-CEX and ask them to claim their bounties
Thanks for everyone's help! Hurry and get your Sprouts while they are still cheap!

Send a message to WheelsOfChange or post in the thread asking for the bounty!

1st Dice Site (1,000 SPEX)
2cnd Game Site (1,000 SPEX)

First SproutsExtreme Currency Tattoo (25,000 SPEX)

windows with logo added (5,000 SPEX)
Staking Android Wallet (5,000 SPEX)
Staking iOS Wallet (5,000 SPEX)
Staking Mac Wallet (Staking iOS Wallet (5,000 SPEX)
Staking RaspberryPi wallet (5,000 SPEX)

Faucets(1,000 SPEX)
Xtra Block Explorer(10,000 SPEX)
Translation Threads (1000 SPEX)

I would do wheel and faucet
Yeah sometimes those unconfirmed ones just won't go away.  You have the right idea sending to another wallet.  Also after a while, too many txs will clog up the wallet and make it take forever to start...
legendary
Yes they do but my balance just keeps increasing in the display, I had this very same problem with the original sprouts right at the beginning too, I just remembered how I got them out now, I have to use coin control to send them to a separate wallet on another PC, delete this computers wallet & create a new one & resend the coins back to it from the other computer.

I also have a double receive from a pool of 1.712957 spex that won't confirm & I can not get rid of, clearing the orphans only clears the real orphans.
Also do those first four transactions say "0/Unconfirmed" if you look at the details?
Pages:
Jump to: