Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPM] Spaceium 🌌 Blockchain financial platform 🌍 PoS ⛓ Masternodes - page 2. (Read 1374 times)

copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
A new weekly update have been published on our blog at Medium. Check it out now at http://blog.spaceium.io !

There you wrote that the update is focused on the Site
Community
Blockchain
Community representatives
Partnerships
ICO
Additional, is it possible in more detail what kind of updates for these things?

Hey, Could you elaborate more what you are missing from the post on blog.spaceium.io ?

Sincerely,
Nils-Julius Byrkjeland CEO
Activity: 13
A new weekly update have been published on our blog at Medium. Check it out now at http://blog.spaceium.io !

There you wrote that the update is focused on the Site
Community
Blockchain
Community representatives
Partnerships
ICO
Additional, is it possible in more detail what kind of updates for these things?
Activity: 39

Hello everyone tell me the purpose of your project guys? What about a vision of the future?

Their website has a roadmap, take a look there

Don't forget to include the link
https://spaceium.io/
Activity: 6
What about blockchain advisors? How many of them do you have and do you think you have enough of them or do you need to add?
copper member
We have made a complete redesign of the Spaceium announcement thread. Making it more greater looking and more in the same design.

Check out our brand new website, which has received a brand new design with modern UI and great looks and information about the project.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Nils-Julius
copper member

copper member

Hello everybody guys! Let hope token will be integrated in more Defi protocols to become widespread!

That's right, but I think it's better to announce something

Where is the OP? The images can't be viewed anymore. Is the project still alive? Their pre-ico is still ongoing, the team should be active here promoting this project. So far, they have raised about 10.56 eth, 0.72 btc and 93.16 bnb. That's not bad considering that we are still in crisis. That amount, if they know how to use it properly, they can already make a lot of progress towards their objectives.

We are still here! We are working on some BIG updates for the project! Will be available in a few hours!  Wink
Activity: 8

Can you elaborate on your project so that everyone knows how good it is? I know what you need to read on the website for this, but can you tell us in a nutshell

This first post also seems to be written about the project in a brief description.
Activity: 69

Hello everyone tell me the purpose of your project guys? What about a vision of the future?

Their website has a roadmap, take a look there
Activity: 6
Can you elaborate on your project so that everyone knows how good it is? I know what you need to read on the website for this, but can you tell us in a nutshell
Activity: 4

In which countries besides those in which cryptocurrency is not legal will access to your project? Have you thought about it?

Didn't find information about it
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Hello everybody guys! Let hope token will be integrated in more Defi protocols to become widespread!

That's right, but I think it's better to announce something

Where is the OP? The images can't be viewed anymore. Is the project still alive? Their pre-ico is still ongoing, the team should be active here promoting this project. So far, they have raised about 10.56 eth, 0.72 btc and 93.16 bnb. That's not bad considering that we are still in crisis. That amount, if they know how to use it properly, they can already make a lot of progress towards their objectives.
Activity: 29

Do you plan to cooperate with blockchain influencers? I think it will be nice if team make more events for community

Yes, this is obvious, but I think that the team itself knows how to promote their project and they will announce events in their social networks if they do them.

I agree, as well as their plans for which they follow are written in the roadmap
Activity: 7
In which countries besides those in which cryptocurrency is not legal will access to your project? Have you thought about it?
Activity: 4
Activity: 3

I want to believe in a long cooperation with the project ,for me it seems ideal, what rights do subscribers have under this project? What can they do?

I think you should study this project on the website, and on the account of cooperation, you should talk to any admin in the tg group
Activity: 5
I would like to know more about this project, so what were the fwctors which made crucial impact about the creation of this project?
Website to help you. https://spaceium.io/
Do you plan to cooperate with blockchain influencers? I think it will be nice if team make more events for community
Yes, this is obvious, but I think that the team itself knows how to promote their project and they will announce events in their social networks if they do them.
Activity: 17
I want to believe in a long cooperation with the project ,for me it seems ideal, what rights do subscribers have under this project? What can they do?
This project is suitable for both experienced and novice investors, are you guys discussing the advantages of the platform? What benefits will users get?
Pages:
Jump to: