Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPM] Spaceium 🌌 Blockchain financial platform 🌍 PoS ⛓ Masternodes - page 7. (Read 1377 times)

copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
on which wallet will spm support to store ? which coin will be exchangeable with spm ?

SPM has it's own wallet currently. We're currently developing our own mobile wallet and are expecting a web wallet quite soon. Coin will in the short term be exchangeable with BTC, ETH, LTC in the short term and in the long term more currencies will start to be available for exchange.
Activity: 6
on which wallet will spm support to store ? which coin will be exchangeable with spm ?
copper member
where spm has been listed and is there any minimum requirements to buy ?  Undecided Undecided

SPM has not been listed yet. We are currently in disucssion with several exchanges, small, medium and big names in the market. No special requirements except reading the FAQ before buying on how to download the wallet etc. Smiley
Activity: 4
where spm has been listed and is there any minimum requirements to buy ?  Undecided Undecided
copper member
Hey, and first of all! Thank you so much for participating!

We've set a timeframe of maxiumum 6 hours from when you sent the funds. (Mostly under the night) Otherwise it takes pretty fast, often directly after the tx has been confirmed.

Thank you once again!

//Nils-Julius
Activity: 63
Hello i've a question,

I Bought +/- 240 tokens at nearly 5 hours ago and still nothing received ...

How many time should i expect to see the coins arrive on my wallet ? Smiley

Have a nice evening !
copper member
We are officially live and the ICO has begun! ☄️Go to the website and buy your SPM now! 🙌 Only 250K coins available on this level! 🌟 Spaceium.io !
copper member
Hello!

We are so excited for the next weeks ICO launch. The ICO will begin on July the 2nd 5PM UTC+2. Be ready and be at time for the ICO to get a place in the network as soon as possible.

We have officially released the Spaceium wallet and Source code.

The wallet relase is available on these platforms  Windows, MacOS and Linux. You'll be able to download it and setup before the ICO to get a adress that you'll fill out in the payment section on the ICO. The funds will be sent out directly as soon we have received them.

Download the wallets now!

Link to github - https://github.com/Spaceium-io

Thanks and until next time!

The Spaceium team

copper member
Hello, more information regarding the ICO has been released and you can read on Medium.

https://nils-spaceium.medium.com/ico-information-df7e7b1c72e4

Take care,
Spaceium team
copper member
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: