Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPM] Spaceium 🌌 Blockchain financial platform 🌍 PoS ⛓ Masternodes - page 3. (Read 1377 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

How your project manage high risk in this type of investment? When platform will start to organize more events and becoming huge

I think that you are right, as well as I agree on the account of the fact that you need to do a lot of activities

Hope that we will have more good news next week. What is the growth of marketing in your project?

I hope that it will be so, on the account of marketing a good question, I would also like to know
I would like to know more about this project, so what were the fwctors which made crucial impact about the creation of this project?
Activity: 7
Hope that we will have more good news next week. What is the growth of marketing in your project?
Activity: 56

Where can I find more information about your team? Has anyone already had a business before and will you take part in blockchain conferences?

All the information you need about the project is on their website.

This platform is formed to help reduce the troubles experienced by users of cryptocurrencies

What problems do you have in mind? Is this the goal of the project?
Where can I find more information about your team? Has anyone already had a business before and will you take part in blockchain conferences?

Is there any news in the project? Are we expecting big updates at the beginning of August or by the end of it?

Hey the CEO here!

We are having a webinar today. Make sure to join the Telegram group to join the latest information. News coming today!

https://t.me/spaceium 

Sincerely,
Nils-Julius

It will be interesting to watch the webinar, I will try to take a look if I don’t miss it because of work
copper member
Activity: 25
Is there any news in the project? Are we expecting big updates at the beginning of August or by the end of it?

Hey the CEO here!

We are having a webinar today. Make sure to join the Telegram group to join the latest information. News coming today!

https://t.me/spaceium 

Sincerely,
Nils-Julius
Activity: 2

Is this short, medium or long term project? Very important for us to know the projection.

Obviously, everyone here wants to hear the answer that this project is long-term, but the team will try to make it so
Activity: 15
Is everyone listening clearly to the leader? Does the manager have enough time for the project? Does he have the necessary managerial and administrative skills, authority in the team?
What additional benefits, Spaceium will have, that the other projects do not offer?

What will you do with unsold tokens?

A good question, I think we should ask this question in other social networks so that they will answer
Activity: 63
i don't know if all the newbies above are seriously looking at this project or were hired to bump this thread? if it is the latter, the team should stop employing their services as it is showing that they don't have confidence on their project itself. they don't need bumpers if they know they have rock solid platform.
people will notice this if they are offering good services or should i say, at least a lil bit different from the thousand alts that have been in the market.

Man it's not because you see "Newbie" under the names of the people asking questions here that they are realy "Newbies" ... Btw look at my registration date, 2015 when i've initiated to mine BTC with antminers S5 at home... But i was already reading about crypto for some years, and , as i don't come into a 50 pages long thread with questions that i post without having read the whole thread even if it take me some hours and as i see that other peoples have already asked what i'm near to ask i just take the informations i was seeking and it's done, i've nothing to post and i'm still a "Newbie" even if i'm here since 2015...

Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors?

Yes, their website has information about this in the Home section
https://spaceium.io/
Activity: 6
What will you do with unsold tokens?
Activity: 9
What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?
Activity: 4
Are employees going to be paid in tokens? If so, do they have a lockup period before they can sell in the open market?
What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear?
Pages:
Jump to: