Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN]📢📢▀ ▀⚡⚡ SPOTme Coin (XME) Cryptonote ASIC/nicehash resistant CN lite v1 - page 3. (Read 3349 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
any updates about this project?? the network hash is still very low? has this coin dead?? Huh

Network hash seems to go up and down.  Waiting for some updates from the Dev.  Difficulty is nice and low at the minute so not complaining as still a very new coin.
Activity: 73
any updates about this project?? the network hash is still very low? has this coin dead?? Huh
Activity: 144
What's the best way to get in touch with a dev on this project?
Activity: 48
Yeah, I for one had a very good experience with support on the Facebook page re a wallet issue I was having and they responded quickly and helped me resolve the problem.

I'm willing to mine this for a month, £60 on electricity, cheaper than a meal out with the missus and kid at a restaurant.  No big deal and a gamble I'm willing to take.

This coin is so new, we need to give it a chance to gain traction.  A Discord channel would be very nice though, I agree.  Then we can start to build a community and spread the word.  Hopefully there will be a chance to get on a reasonable exchange depending on how the ICO went?

I got a very good experience with the support also, i've been mining for a month now, contemplating to buy High GPU to mine more.  Grin
For me, it would be better if more update/discussion regarding the project before hitting the exchange so as not to drop down the value of the coin IMHO.

Yeah it is a good sign that support are so helpful right from the get go.  Get some more hashing power on it whilst it is low difficulty in my opinion.  Yeah, it would be great to build up a buzz about the coin before releasing it to an exchange.
Yeah, I for one had a very good experience with support on the Facebook page re a wallet issue I was having and they responded quickly and helped me resolve the problem.

I'm willing to mine this for a month, £60 on electricity, cheaper than a meal out with the missus and kid at a restaurant.  No big deal and a gamble I'm willing to take.

This coin is so new, we need to give it a chance to gain traction.  A Discord channel would be very nice though, I agree.  Then we can start to build a community and spread the word.  Hopefully there will be a chance to get on a reasonable exchange depending on how the ICO went?

Well, i created an unofficial discord channel. Devs may take it over if they wish, or people can just use to hang out and chat shit about spot & cryptos.

https://discord.gg/nCsxdMf

Good stuff, just joined.  See you in there.
Activity: 14
Activity: 14

I got a very good experience with the support also, i've been mining for a month now, contemplating to buy High GPU to mine more.  Grin
For me, it would be better if more update/discussion regarding the project before hitting the exchange so as not to drop down the value of the coin IMHO.
Activity: 205

Well, i created an unofficial discord channel. Devs may take it over if they wish, or people can just use to hang out and chat shit about spot & cryptos.

https://discord.gg/nCsxdMf

Surprisingly low nethash, where are all the miners? If this coins has had an ico and has some funds, and currently moving towards getting listed? Should be a great coin to mine.
actually no news about ico yet Roll Eyes

Check the twitter: https://twitter.com/SPOTmeCoin

Seems they have had an ICO before the network went online.

They also have has things like coin hunt, where they hid 1000000 spot coins to be found using clues.

https://www.facebook.com/SPOTmeCoin/posts/1976136782416289

Its weird that miners have somehow missed this project, maybe because they have posted so little information about the project here. And been mostly active in facebook.

We are now getting some nethash, good. Its still low though, people waiting for coin launches to mine at this low diff! And most of those coins fail on the first week. This seems to be solid, and under development.

I'm in, looks like a solid project and a good amount of activity on Facebook.  Just started mining.  Hope to get a good amount of coins locked away before diff grows too much.

Its good if there are actually supporters in the project. Based on the network hash & the miners in the 2 pools, I reckon there's about a total of 22-30 give or take... I used to mine this for about a couple of days and stopped for the lack of activity and response from the devs.

Its one thing about being in early... but if this project is not gonna take off, its losses in terms of electricity & opportunity costs of mining other coins.

I do think they are working on this, as they have released block explorer & paper wallets recently. But yeah, not much communication. Discord channel would be nice. I don't see no reason for this project not to end up trading at some point. There are much worse projects out there with much higher nethash.

Even fartcoin has higher nethash : http://fart.hashingmonkeys.com/ Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 4
Surprisingly low nethash, where are all the miners? If this coins has had an ico and has some funds, and currently moving towards getting listed? Should be a great coin to mine.

They also have has things like coin hunt, where they hid 1000000 spot coins to be found using clues.

Its weird that miners have somehow missed this project, maybe because they have posted so little information about the project here. And been mostly active in facebook.

We are now getting some nethash, good. Its still low though, people waiting for coin launches to mine at this low diff! And most of those coins fail on the first week. This seems to be solid, and under development.

I'm in, looks like a solid project and a good amount of activity on Facebook.  Just started mining.  Hope to get a good amount of coins locked away before diff grows too much.

Its good if there are actually supporters in the project. Based on the network hash & the miners in the 2 pools, I reckon there's about a total of 22-30 give or take... I used to mine this for about a couple of days and stopped for the lack of activity and response from the devs.

Its one thing about being in early... but if this project is not gonna take off, its losses in terms of electricity & opportunity costs of mining other coins.
Activity: 36
Had a great experience from Tech Support on Facebook messenger last night.  Keep up the good work.

SPOT Me Coin Project is building SPOT, a cryptocurrency, and the
platform necessary to take cryptocurrency to the next level.

OUR GOALS

* Address cryptocurrency ease of use

* Improving the ability to spend and buy cryptocurrency

* A SPOT marketplace for 3rd party developer add-ons

* Holistic approach to SPOT platform

Social Media

Do you have a discord channel for this? You would get more miners onboard by creating a discord community.

I'm in, looks like a solid project and a good amount of activity on Facebook.  Just started mining.  Hope to get a good amount of coins locked away before diff grows too much.

They also have had things like coin hunt, where they hid 1000000 spot coins to be found using clues.

Activity: 73
Pages:
Jump to: