Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN]📢📢▀ ▀⚡⚡ SPOTme Coin (XME) Cryptonote ASIC/nicehash resistant CN lite v1 - page 4. (Read 3349 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
Surprisingly low nethash, where are all the miners? If this coins has had an ico and has some funds, and currently moving towards getting listed? Should be a great coin to mine.
Activity: 73
Hi Ben,

How's the progress/development like? What are currently in the works? Who are in the dev team (it feels like its a one-man operation)?

It'd be good if this forum was more active...

Also, just a feedback, the website should be improved to look more professional. People are very perceptive today, and in order for them to start vesting their interest in this project, it should capture their attention with a well laid out website integrating elaborate roadmaps and the competitive advantage this project has over the other (how is spotmecoin different?).
I think so. A good website is very important to a project. By the way, I'm still looking forward to the gui wallet. Sad
Activity: 7
Merit: 4
Hi Ben,

How's the progress/development like? What are currently in the works? Who are in the dev team (it feels like its a one-man operation)?

It'd be good if this forum was more active...

Also, just a feedback, the website should be improved to look more professional. People are very perceptive today, and in order for them to start vesting their interest in this project, it should capture their attention with a well laid out website integrating elaborate roadmaps and the competitive advantage this project has over the other (how is spotmecoin different?).
Activity: 73
Activity: 10
I too am getting a 526 error on both http & https.
Activity: 17
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Big news! Our blockchain explorer is now available.  Get a peak at it before we announce it.

https://explorer.spotmecoin.com

As many of you know this is a major milestone for the project and a crucial requirement for getting listed on exchanges.  We are excited and hope you are too!
Oops, incorrect Ssl certificate settings on the server.

Big news! Our blockchain explorer is now available.  Get a peak at it before we announce it.

https://explorer.spotmecoin.com

As many of you know this is a major milestone for the project and a crucial requirement for getting listed on exchanges.  We are excited and hope you are too!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello! A thing I have also wondered. I need news of which exchanges you are looking at listing on? What are you thinking about doing after ICO? What about your token? SPOTmeCoin project is very promising, it is my opinion. Best of luck!
thanks for setting the pool up, I switched to using the pool and it has been working great.
I like that the payment threshold is very low.
Activity: 112
looking great but looking for more information about this project!keep update  to this,thanks team.
Activity: 2
Hi All

Have finished setting up a pool, thanks to the support from Ben at spotme with helping me troubleshoot.

Has been running for 5 days now and seems to be running with no issues.

The address is spotme.meow-pool.co.uk for anyone interested!

This is first pool I hsve setup so If you encounter any issues please make sure to let me know so I can rectify them for you.

Happy mining :-)

Spot on!
Any news of which exchanges you are looking at listing on?
We just launched our paper wallet today.  Progress is being made!

news.spotmecoin.com

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Is there any news about the project? Only mining and it all?
Activity: 7
Merit: 4

Thanks but this still doesn't say anything about the mining bit .. sure, there is miner.exe which I run in it's own cmd but there's no output of any sorts.

I currently use miner.exe --address my_address --threads 3 but that isn't doing anything .....

If you are using the miner made by the devs, you need to set the verbose level to at least 4 to see something (i.e. set_log = 4). Otherwise, its not gonna show anything... I thought that it was hanging the first time i ran it.

Alternatively, if you have GPUs, you're better off using xmr-stak and mine @ pool.crypto-me.com (its the only pool out there currently).
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Activity: 25
32 bit is not supported.  Binaries are complied for 64 bit OS.

i havn`t 64 bit OS
what to do ?

You can reinstall your OS as 64 bit
Activity: 182
Merit: 5

Thanks but this still doesn't say anything about the mining bit .. sure, there is miner.exe which I run in it's own cmd but there's no output of any sorts.

I currently use miner.exe --address my_address --threads 3 but that isn't doing anything .....

Pages:
Jump to: