Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 125. (Read 790391 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Hi There!

I invested in SpreadCoin some months ago and was wondering what the current progress has been like.

Is the decentralized blockexplorercoming anytime soon?

Best,
m4nki
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Hello Spreadcoin Community.  I want to share my experience with you so you don't make the same mistake I made.  I recently had my wallet.dat file corrupt.  When it did I was not able to access the full amount of coins when I imported my private key.  Why you ask?  Simple.  I didn't realize that when I mined Spreadcoin each block was being sent to a new address.  For example.  The first coins in my wallet were purchased from the exchange - roughly 7,500 SPR.  No problem - I sent those to my main address.  However every consecutive block I mined went to a new wallet address which means that I never dumpprivkey on those addresses.  I lost approximately 15,000 SPR in this debacle.  The coins no longer show up - even in my back-up wallet copies.  A few fellow Spreadcoin members gave me a great idea - thank you @jjjordan and @sirazimuth and @e1ghtSpace for providing the information and helping me to understand it.  I now use the following command in my spreadcoin.conf file - miningprivkey=thisisyouminingaddressprivatekey - this works like a charm.  Every new block that is created goes to your main wallet address or whatever address you choose.  Please learn from my mistake - this one cost me about $400 USD -  Grin
thank you - pokeytex

Edit - on a bright note - there will be approximately 15,000 SPR less on the market that will never be accessed!  That is good for all of us!  Tongue

pm your addy. I'll share some of your pain.

I've been awol for a bit, sorry chaps.

Thank you so much for your generous donation!  You are truly a man(woman?) of your word!  Thank you for caring. -pokeytex
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Pretty good explanation about ETH and DAO "hack" ROFLOL Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O5fdMFKEC0
I love it! Haha, that is just grand.

i was like oh this is old hat, but then i realized it was updated!
that made my day  LMFAO!

and none of this that happened was 'really internal' ...

yup - im convinced Wink ...

greedy bastards ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

i was like oh this is old hat, but then i realized it was updated!
that made my day  LMFAO!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Can anyone shed any light on this for a denizen of the original Brexit country?  Cheesy

It's a clash of ideologies.
On the one side the authoritarians who are ok with unelected people ruling over them,
on the other side people who say we can't have this, and that we should return to plain democracy within a nation state ONLY! (to atleast have the semblance of democratic control through the voting process within a nation state)

For me personally it's simply a question of centralization vs decentralization.
And the EU is the ugliest monster of centralization there is.

So I am looking forward to more of this:

Grexit
Departugal
Italeave
Oustria
Finish
Latervia
Byegium
etc.

No matter the short time consequences. (divorce is painful only in the short term)
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
Congratulations to the brits for the BREXIT Vote!

Decentralize everything!  Kiss

The left seems to be framing it as a bunch of white people attempting to regain control of their borders because there is rampant xenophobia. This can't be the only reason this went through. Can anyone shed any light on this for a denizen of the original Brexit country?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

LOL  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

I don't think many Europeans quite get, the desire for more Democracy, Rights, Fraternity and Sovereignty.
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I like it, it sounds very interesting!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I'm excited on what will the price will be.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Mundus Ex Plurimum
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
Is there a beginners guide to mining spreadcoin? I don't know exactly where to start in terms of beginner hardware set ups. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciate it!

ive been mining with 2 GTX 750 ti's for 2.5 plus years pretty much 24/7
they are very efficient . around 40 watts at wall. both still mining like champs.
switched to Spreadcoin 7 months ago. i average about 1400mhs per card (more if i overclock)
(DING! just hit a block ! lol)
i believe sp has a private miner that gets around 1900mhs  for a .1btc donation.
i paid around $150 for each card back in early 2014. i guess the price has come down these days.
check amazon. theres some for under $100.  good luck and may the mining force be with you!

Oh, wow. I didn't realize that I could get something useful for that price. Thanks for the suggestion!  Grin
I will likely buy a used one  this weekend and see how this shit goes. Hopefully I don't set anything on fire.  I'll keep everyone updated, ahah.

Also definitely will heed pokeytex's advice!

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Nice to see project is still running and updating.
I sold my coins too early and regret it...

I've been holding all my SPR  Smiley
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Servers are back again. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Nice to see project is still running and updating.
I sold my coins too early and regret it...
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Sorry, servers (forum and website) are down for a few hours. Will get back to you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I've been awol for a bit, sorry chaps.
Did you get my PM regarding the VPS?
legendary
spreadcoin.info
So this will take a while for me to work through them.

Is this all happening before or after Service Node release? It's been rather quiet for the past 6 months  Grin

In parallel.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Mundus Ex Plurimum
So this will take a while for me to work through them.

Is this all happening before or after Service Node release? It's been rather quiet for the past 6 months  Grin
Jump to: