Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 121. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
According to an eyewitness, the driver of the truck shouted, “Allahu Akbar!” before the attack

An Islamist terror attack in France EVERY OTHER MONTH for the last 18 months. Europe is turning into Israel.

I say arm the population. This is only going to get worse, people need to be able to defend themselves...

Sadly, france has very strict gun control.

Maybe next they will try and ban trucks? That'll teach the bad guys... /sarc
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
Warning - foul language ahead

Fucking hell going on right now in nice, france.

Following it live right now...

Holy shit. Fuck the people who do this.  Angry
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Fucking hell going on right now in nice, france.

Following it live right now...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Just for reference

My GTX 750ti SC EVGA cards do 1.79 Mhash average (50 of these on spr at the moment) with no OC beyond factory.  These are purpose built rigs with 8gb of RAM and Celeron CPUs

3 x GTX 950 does right at 2 Mhash alongside 2 750ti in the same machine.

A GTX 970 windforce does 4.5Mhash, but this is a much faster CPU (don't know if this matters).

I have 2 5-card GTX 960 machines that are absolute MONSTERS at everything I have tried them on.  I don't remember the exact hashrate they did on spr, but I think they were about 500 watts at the wall.  They are on something else at the moment, and at a different location, so I can't verify.

I haven't measured the power draw any of my faster cards, because they are not dedicated miners.  I'll try to get the 970 numbers for reference

This is using sp mod 8 private miner, because he hasn't sent me any updates.  My email address changed after I bought it, so I can't blame him.  But I have been EXTREMELY happy with everything I have purchased from him.

ALL are rock solid, and will run for a month+ at a time.  A 6-card 750ti machine will draw 375 watts at the wall with no voltage mods.  That could probably be significantly lower, but I haven't played with it because they are dead stable on anything I have mined with them

50?

Fuck me sideways with a pineapple  Grin
legendary
Activity: 525
Merit: 510

You are right, it's about time, I'll try and give an overview of all the "fields of work" that keep me occupied right now.
Will do that this week,...

That sounds great! I am definitely excited to see what you're up to.

Likewise, curious to see what the progression is.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Just for reference

My GTX 750ti SC EVGA cards do 1.79 Mhash average (50 of these on spr at the moment) with no OC beyond factory.  These are purpose built rigs with 8gb of RAM and Celeron CPUs

A GTX 970 windforce does 4.5Mhash, but this is a much faster CPU (don't know if this matters).

I have 2 5-card GTX 960 machines that are absolute MONSTERS at everything I have tried them on.  I don't remember the exact hashrate they did on spr, but I think they were about 500 watts at the wall.  They are on something else at the moment, and at a different location, so I can't verify.

I haven't measured the power draw any of my faster cards, because they are not dedicated miners.  I'll try to get the 970 numbers for reference

This is using sp mod 8 private miner, because he hasn't sent me any updates.  My email address changed after I bought it, so I can't blame him.  But I have been EXTREMELY happy with everything I have purchased from him.

ALL are rock solid, and will run for a month+ at a time.  A 6-card 750ti machine will draw 375 watts at the wall with no voltage mods.  That could probably be significantly lower, but I haven't played with it because they are dead stable on anything I have mined with them

so if i'm reading it right.... 50 x 750ti's ?
at 1.79Mh per card..thats  50x 1.79=89.5 Mh.
net hashrate is  currenty 350-380Mh
do the math...
 oh wow man! you're a quarter of the net hashrate (if/when pointing at Spread)

yes, the Spread mining force is definitely with you my friend...  Cheesy

Ni dieu ni maître
I just can't help myself asking... Did georgem ever keep to his promise to release an update on his progress or are we still guessing?  Huh

No idea. Georgem? Any news to share? Would be great to have a progress update. It has been quite a long haul since January when we received our last one! Grin

P.S. I will be taking some data science courses in the coming months, so I am hoping to be able to help out once SNs have some data to play with Cheesy

You are right, it's about time, I'll try and give an overview of all the "fields of work" that keep me occupied right now.

That sounds great! I am definitely excited to see what you're up to.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
I just can't help myself asking... Did georgem ever keep to his promise to release an update on his progress or are we still guessing?  Huh

No idea. Georgem? Any news to share? Would be great to have a progress update. It has been quite a long haul since January when we received our last one! Grin

P.S. I will be taking some data science courses in the coming months, so I am hoping to be able to help out once SNs have some data to play with Cheesy

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Just for reference

My GTX 750ti SC EVGA cards do 1.79 Mhash average (50 of these on spr at the moment) with no OC beyond factory.  These are purpose built rigs with 8gb of RAM and Celeron CPUs

I have 2 5-card GTX 960 machines that are absolute MONSTERS at everything I have tried them on.  I don't remember the exact hashrate they did on spr, but I think they were about 500 watts at the wall.  They are on something else at the moment, and at a different location, so I can't verify.

I haven't measured the power draw any of my faster cards, because they are not dedicated miners.  I'll try to get the 970 numbers for reference

This is using sp mod 8 private miner, because he hasn't sent me any updates.  My email address changed after I bought it, so I can't blame him.  But I have been EXTREMELY happy with everything I have purchased from him.

ALL are rock solid, and will run for a month+ at a time.  A 6-card 750ti machine will draw 375 watts at the wall with no voltage mods.  That could probably be significantly lower, but I haven't played with it because they are dead stable on anything I have mined with them
Ni dieu ni maître
I just can't help myself asking... Did georgem ever keep to his promise to release an update on his progress or are we still guessing?  Huh

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just can't help myself asking... Did georgem ever keep to his promise to release an update on his progress or are we still guessing?  Huh
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Block 1000001 produced exactly 5.00000000 SPR.

Excellent, works like an atomic clock.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
BTW, Spreadcoin is approaching 1 Million blocks in a few hours.... so we are having our own little celebration today...  Smiley

what a nice coincidence.

if I mine block# 1 million, do I win a prize? like maybe a teeshirt
that says "I Mined the one millionth block of Spreadcoin and won this teeshirt!"

I'd wear it with pride, even knowing that probably close to no one would know wtf it meant.  Wink Grin
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Nice to see more and more activity here along with the hash rate growing to help decentralize the network with many miners. I am dedicating a 6 card 750 ti rig for six months to make sure I am doing my part to help that hash rate grow.

I have been here since SpreadCoin went from CPU to GPU(that was a really fun time) and its been quite an interesting ride with a stable chain and a great community!

What happens in six months?

Are gonna, like, triple the numbers of rigs?

Probably just replace the cards in the the rig with a more modern equivalent depending on how they work with SpreadCoin. Ideally triple the hash rate with a more modern rig, but double is probably more realistic with 6 GTX 1060's or maybe GTX 1050's if they release one.

Edit:

Interesting article about the 1060 and the possibility of the 1050 and 1050ti http://www.fool.com/investing/2016/07/06/nvidia-corporation-may-be-prepping-geforce-gtx-105.aspx
legendary
Nice to see more and more activity here along with the hash rate growing to help decentralize the network with many miners. I am dedicating a 6 card 750 ti rig for six months to make sure I am doing my part to help that hash rate grow.

I have been here since SpreadCoin went from CPU to GPU(that was a really fun time) and its been quite an interesting ride with a stable chain and a great community!

What happens in six months?

Are gonna, like, triple the numbers of rigs?
legendary
happy block halving, lol  Grin

You're front and centre in Bitcoin's future stability and success.

Make it so, number 1.
Jump to: