Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 144. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

that because he deleted his post, or his post were deleted due to the thread being deleted or others combination

I see, makes sense.

Imagine I soon turn legendary, and later for some reason this whole thread here is deleted. (Or the old mr.spread thread)
I would literally lose half of my posts, but my status would likely remain.

Or has there ever been observed a status reversion? Where e.g. a legendary reverted to a hero?
They probably disabled this forum function to reduce database calls.
Many people get posts deleted all the time, and this could be a problem if the status had to be updated all the time too...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/activity-new-membergroup-limits-237597
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

that because he deleted his post, or his post were deleted due to the thread being deleted or others combination

I see, makes sense.

Imagine I soon turn legendary, and later for some reason this whole thread here is deleted. (Or the old mr.spread thread)
I would literally lose half of my posts, but my status would likely remain.

Or has there ever been observed a status reversion? Where e.g. a legendary reverted to a hero?
They probably disabled this forum function to reduce database calls.
Many people get posts deleted all the time, and this could be a problem if the status had to be updated all the time too...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Cool. Do I get babes or something now?

My fisrt legendary post is the prediction that SPR should reach $1bn market cap within the next three years. That's what supporting bitcoin could do for this community.

BTW, I have to wonder by what rules the legendary status is awarded.

If you for example look at this guy here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/standistortion-62794

He has legendary status with an activity and post count of just 287.

Seems like this formula can be hacked. Or does it have something to do with how long ago you registered?

Anyway... everywhere I look I see something that could be hacked!  Cheesy

Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître

My fisrt legendary post is the prediction that SPR should reach $1bn market cap within the next three years. That's what supporting bitcoin could do for this community.

Seems like this formula can be hacked. Or does it have something to do with how long ago you registered?

Anyway... everywhere I look I see something that could be hacked!  Cheesy

Hmm, well you registered earlier and have a higher post count than coins but he went legendary first.

There must be other factors weighed in. Or it's partly random?
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Anyway... everywhere I look I see something that could be hacked!  Cheesy
Activity: 190
Merit: 100

and congrats to your legendary state!  Grin

Stay tuned for updates!  Shocked

Yes, congrats on becoming legendary, Coins!  

Georgem, I see that updates is plural. I'm assuming this means that you brought Mr. Spread to the vet and we are awaiting updates on his vitals, bloodwork, and RPMs for his hamster wheel tests. Looking forward to seeing how well he is doing!  Tongue

In all seriousness, I can hardly contain my excitement for what you have to show us  Cheesy

Congrats on legendary! If SPR hits a billion $ the babes will come! ;-P

SPR will also become a legendary coin if that happens.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Georgem, I see that updates is plural. I'm assuming this means that you brought Mr. Spread to the vet and we are awaiting updates on his vitals, bloodwork, and RPMs for his hamster wheel tests. Looking forward to seeing how well he is doing!  Tongue

In all seriousness, I can hardly contain my excitement for what you have to show us  Cheesy

Congrats on legendary! If SPR hits a billion $ the babes will come! ;-P
Ni dieu ni maître

Put it in your tinder profile and see if it works!

If SPR were to reach a $1BN market cap in three years and were to do so linearly, it would have to rise by approximately 900k dollars daily.

Even a quarter of that rise would be immensely impressive.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Ni dieu ni maître

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
On this day three years ago our lead dev joined BCT  Grin

Nice little anniversary Georgem

No, it's in augustus.

Mmm, je pense deviner ce qui se prépare... Wink
legendary
spreadcoin.info
On this day three years ago our lead dev joined BCT  Grin

and congrats to your legendary state!  Grin

BTW, yesterday I was able to claim the domain spreadcoin.org.
The domain troll that occupied this domain for 2 years (and forced mr. spread to go with spreadcoin.net) probably lost interest or forgot to renew.  Smiley

I will make spreadcoin.org the official domain soon.

Stay tuned for updates!  Shocked

legendary
On this day three years ago our lead dev joined BCT  Grin

legendary
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think that this link cryptomining contains a keylogger in a malware.

LOOK OUT PEOPLE - I HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN TODAY.  THEY GOT 28000 OF MY SPREADCOINS - I AM SURE THEY WILL BE DUMPED AS THEY JUST DID WITH MY AMBERCOINS

This guy had downloaded a link from cryptomining, si ma mémoire est bonne.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Yeah, you are right, Spreadcoin should not be affected.

Off Topic

It is a little bit crazy for there to be ASIC X11 miners for Dash coin, its' total net value is $40 million.

The 1st batch of 50 X11 ASIC miners shipped last month at cost of $2100 each, or (total shipment value was $105,000).

Crypto Mining Blog order 1 and was show casing on the website.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/7548-ibelink-dm384m-x11-asic-availability-and-profitability/

Not, sure that the maths behind these ASICs is good for alts using X11 algo. 
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Mundus Ex Plurimum
I also heard that developed Asic X11.

SpreadCoin uses a variation of X11 called SpreadX11 (see SPR white paper) so the X11 ASICS don't work on SPR, they're mainly for DASH.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Any plans to move off X11 algo, with the new ASIC X11 miners, about $1,000,000 is going to robbed from the X11 system in BTC and dollars to pay for the new mining equipment.

And, who wants to be a victim of robbery! LOL

Whilst, the GPU miners don't have to take out BTC and Dollars to get a rapid return on their investment, because their investments last for 3 years.

Its actually SpreadX11, so I am not sure that we have to be concerned yet as you cant use regular x11 to mine this. I am not sure making an asic for this at the current price would be worthwhile for anyone.

I think it would be nice to hear from others about this topic though
I also heard that developed Asic X11.
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
I have been following this topic for a long time, but nothing emerges, or I do not understand what is.

Yeah, it is about a hamster one of the guys here owns that is called Mr. Spread.
Then we impatiently wait about any news (health, mood etc) for Mr. Spread's well-being
and occasionally a picture or two. It's basically our altcoin tamagotchi.
Jump to: