Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 16. (Read 790361 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Chart looks very nice, but we need some activity on market for strong bullish trend. Here is the wave analysis from Haejin.
P.S. It is a sadly that there is no exact time for the beginning of the movement. I will follow the project, maybe good news from the developer will bring activity to the market...
Analysis is corrupted by HLM pre-announcement. For the forecast to happen, there must be another 'pre-announcement'.
News don't create market. Market create news. (99% cases)

What creates the market? Innovation and utility or a concept that can be marketed as such. Spr in it's current iteration is essentially a sandbox of empty promises and tears for georgem's tinkering, if he's even doing that anymore. Who knows, theres no transparency here and hasn't been for quite some time. If georgem ever provides plans for something "groundbreaking" and the market reacts favorably, my advice would be to reread the thread and consider his track record of delivering on his promises i.e. sell.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
...negativity of the project forking.

This is bullshit, Spreadcoin didn't fork.

Maybe its community did (although I still see lots of cockroaches lurking around, it's like they are not very happy with their new home (HLM) yet, ... Roll Eyes )

Spreadcoin didn't fork.

What happened is a small group of early SPR investors decided to take matters into their own hands, since they disagreed with the direction of Spreadcoin development.
(They always wanted a DASH-Clone, I want to create tools (spreadwallet, spreadminer, testnet-in-a-box) so I can solve the puzzle of creating a truly decentralized network of servicenodes)

Because this group didn't want to let go of their advantage of having accumulated millions of SPR during the past 3 years, they decided to do a coin swap to transfer their holdings to a new coin and keep the percentages of their portfolio intact.

That's that!
I guess everyone is happy now?  Grin

Still on track? 🤔

I assume that he's having a dig at his previous team mates, the ones who left Spreadcoin but went to Crown and didn't choose to go down the Helium path with Coins101.

For the record, we forked Bitcoin, used a few Dash peercoin and namecoin features whilst building some new ones, released our own flavour of masternode and servicenodes (over 2,500 set up and paying out!), implemented a new mining mechanism, built a testnet in a box, made a new wallet and are well on their way to fnishing an application platform API.  Their team has grown from 2 people to 23 people in that time and have a community of 500+ contributing people.  All under the rules that the project cannot be sold as an investment and must enable people's curiosity and creativity. Finally, our network provides over $50,000 every single month to community lead projects.

I have no idea what form Helium is going to take when it is finally released but I do know that it won't be just a Dash fork and will have achieved a lot more than SPR has in recent years. Even if that is just marketing (lets wait and see).

All that in HALF the time that Georgem has had to produce something for SPR.  And yet he still calls us brainless cockroaches who are simply following their balance sheets...

Am I trolling?  Perhaps. Would be nice to see him show his face around here though and if this sort of post encourages him to post then so be it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The Giant prepare to wake up !
...negativity of the project forking.

This is bullshit, Spreadcoin didn't fork.

Maybe its community did (although I still see lots of cockroaches lurking around, it's like they are not very happy with their new home (HLM) yet, ... Roll Eyes )

Spreadcoin didn't fork.

What happened is a small group of early SPR investors decided to take matters into their own hands, since they disagreed with the direction of Spreadcoin development.
(They always wanted a DASH-Clone, I want to create tools (spreadwallet, spreadminer, testnet-in-a-box) so I can solve the puzzle of creating a truly decentralized network of servicenodes)

Because this group didn't want to let go of their advantage of having accumulated millions of SPR during the past 3 years, they decided to do a coin swap to transfer their holdings to a new coin and keep the percentages of their portfolio intact.

That's that!
I guess everyone is happy now?  Grin

Still on track? 🤔
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Chart looks very nice, but we need some activity on market for strong bullish trend. Here is the wave analysis from Haejin.
P.S. It is a sadly that there is no exact time for the beginning of the movement. I will follow the project, maybe good news from the developer will bring activity to the market...
Analysis is corrupted by HLM pre-announcement. For the forecast to happen, there must be another 'pre-announcement'.

I would suggest you spend your hard earned BTC on SPR then - and learn the difficult way.

You are not dealing with newbies here. In fact, in most cases you are dealing with veterans not only in crypto, but SPR especially. Take it from us, who were around when Mr Spread himself was developing this coin, that these graphs are completely influenced by the HLM project.

Again though, if you believe otherwise, it really is only YOUR BTC that is more than likely to be lost due to lack of diligence in research.

Unless of course if GeorgeM pulls a nice one out of his - hat Wink

#crysx

I hope he has an awfully big hat.... Cheesy Wink

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

I would suggest you spend your hard earned BTC on SPR then - and learn the difficult way.

You are not dealing with newbies here. In fact, in most cases you are dealing with veterans not only in crypto, but SPR especially. Take it from us, who were around when Mr Spread himself was developing this coin, that these graphs are completely influenced by the HLM project.

Again though, if you believe otherwise, it really is only YOUR BTC that is more than likely to be lost due to lack of diligence in research.

Unless of course if GeorgeM pulls a nice one out of his - hat Wink

#crysx
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
This is the 1% of cases. I'd recommend you familiarize yourself with what happened here before buying based on TA only.

Totally agree on this. Perform due diligence and do not base only on TA.
The price rise months ago was due to the economic fork of SPR with Helium project.
The SPR price plummeted after the SPR/HLM snaphot. Those who have SPR coins during the snapshot now have "rights" to HLM coins since HLM mainnet hasn't been launched yet.

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

This is the 1% of cases. I'd recommend you familiarize yourself with what happened here before buying based on TA only.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
FFS.  BCT must be at least 50% spam posts to boost account status now days.

I blame the various ICOs and projects that pay people to post on their threads and who pay botnets for retweets.

So true. I had my account stolen and sold to someone who does exactly that. Luckily, Cyrus helped me get it back.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
FFS.  BCT must be at least 50% spam posts to boost account status now days.

I blame the various ICOs and projects that pay people to post on their threads and who pay botnets for retweets.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
To be honest, the idea is fantastic. But I'll still invest into the main coins

This is a long term project so you'd only want to buy in if the price was very good and you were happy to wait a while
Activity: 16
To be honest, the idea is fantastic. But I'll still invest into the main coins
The thing to do now is have faith in a good project. Good signals are coming and we need to be patiently waiting for the upcoming DEV Team adjustments.Do not forget that SPR was the FERRARI cars do not lower this project as Fiats. Stop arguing and move forward
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
If you're such a crack dev team

I'm not part of the dev team, I'm lending some informal background tech support while the team gets off the ground, so to speak.

Ill-informed, grumpy and off-topic.

Cheers

Graham

Dodge dodge dodge. You keep playing semantics. Weakly at that. Your argument that Slack doesn't deobfuscate fell flat, care to address my counterpoints? You just plainly ignored stuff that was, even by your childish semantic standards, directly in response to your retorts. I'd be happy to take this to the HLM thread if that's what you'd prefer.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
If you're such a crack dev team

I'm not part of the dev team, I'm lending some informal background tech support while the team gets off the ground, so to speak.

Ill-informed, grumpy and off-topic.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
For an ecosystem that champions individualism, decentralized control, and anonymity - the trend of forcing people to deobfuscate themselves by joining a project's Slack is just plain against what many in the community want out of crypto projects.
Pseudonymity, not anonymity, rather a crucial difference - coins101 is on slack, how does that deobfuscate his identity? How are developers supposed to contribute to github repository code without having accounts on github? Does that also deobfuscate them?

HLM already can link SPR history to HLM, and now you want to force people to link email accounts/handles even more so? And you attack people who don't want to participate in that system of centralized power over information? Shameful, selfish, and short-sighted.

Thank you for making my point: ill-informed and grumpy.

Cheers

Graham

How do I get on Slack without registering an email? How do I read Slack without registering? Once I connect to your instance, you can get my IP - so I should now be on VPNs to get a quick update, too? Sheesh. Yes, contributing to a github definitely contributes to deobfuscation, I assume you've never doxxed people eh? Crumbs add up. Furthermore it's their choice - you're not giving investors/community members a choice, you're forcing them into your walled garden when it's completely not required. You could be doing bare minimum of community outreach to public channels but you choose not to.

Holing up in a private club that can't be viewed publicly, having a "community manager" that never communicates publicly, pretending you don't know what insider trading is, and now mocking your supporters when they don't want to march to your exact drum... gee what's there to be so excited about? You're starting to remind me of a certain other g- user, sir, if you catch my drift.

The level of smugness and dismissal from the HLM team prior to and then after the snapshot is a night and day difference. Can't imagine why.  Roll Eyes If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

If you're such a crack dev team why don't you have a bot that can take pinned items and post them to bitcointalk with something like WebDriver, it's not that hard. Or hell, use pastebin/twitter APIs if you really want to avoid BTCtalk? Why do you outright refuse public sharing of news? I could do a working build of such a bot for you in an hour or two if you'd like. But again, actually developing real tools or being transparent and open to the community is clearly not a priority in HLM. Where have we seen this before, hmm? So happy I only converted 10% of my SPR to HLM and profited on the pump instead, as it's looking more and more like that's what the point of this was.

Ugly stuff as always.. classic cinogrin.
Who told you everybody has to care about your anonymity? Use VPNs, onions etc and obfusckate yourself as much as you want.
When you walk down the street do you ask people to look the other way so they don't see you? Why should people do that for you online?
It seems like is time for another post purge, don't you think cinogrin?

I started leaving posts because everybody bitched that I purge them lol, so which is it? The rest of your questions are silly. They're a fork of DarkCoin which is focused on privacy. Most crypto projects are focused on decentralization on top of that. I don't need people tracking my identity online when vast sums of money are involved. I've had one dev of a project try to track me down and threaten my family once, with the goal of extorting me and stopping me from calling out his scam. Luckily I won in the end and ended up being instrumental in doxxing his true identity, that put a stop to that, he ran for the hills and his scam was revealed to be everything I claimed it was for the months leading up to it. I don't take theses issues lightly, feel free to if you're working with pocket change and don't have much to lose. Walking down the street is entirely different, nobody can discern financial standing from me on the street, nor can they gather meaningful information that can be used to fuck with me - you are WAY more anonymous on the street than online, so not sure why that was even mentioned. What can I say, I'm an idealist, and I expect more from people who call themselves professionals.

Most of their followers won't know to jump through so many hoops to avoid being data-mined and exposing themselves to exploitation, and it's unprofessional and just plain lazy to not take very simple steps to provide their community with publicly available information. Especially on a team of "skilled coders" and one that employs a "community manager" - what a joke.

Perhaps you missed the part where Graham came out swinging at HLM supporters first. Scroll up.
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
For an ecosystem that champions individualism, decentralized control, and anonymity - the trend of forcing people to deobfuscate themselves by joining a project's Slack is just plain against what many in the community want out of crypto projects.
Pseudonymity, not anonymity, rather a crucial difference - coins101 is on slack, how does that deobfuscate his identity? How are developers supposed to contribute to github repository code without having accounts on github? Does that also deobfuscate them?

HLM already can link SPR history to HLM, and now you want to force people to link email accounts/handles even more so? And you attack people who don't want to participate in that system of centralized power over information? Shameful, selfish, and short-sighted.

Thank you for making my point: ill-informed and grumpy.

Cheers

Graham

How do I get on Slack without registering an email? How do I read Slack without registering? Once I connect to your instance, you can get my IP - so I should now be on VPNs to get a quick update, too? Sheesh. Yes, contributing to a github definitely contributes to deobfuscation, I assume you've never doxxed people eh? Crumbs add up. Furthermore it's their choice - you're not giving investors/community members a choice, you're forcing them into your walled garden when it's completely not required. You could be doing bare minimum of community outreach to public channels but you choose not to.

Holing up in a private club that can't be viewed publicly, having a "community manager" that never communicates publicly, pretending you don't know what insider trading is, and now mocking your supporters when they don't want to march to your exact drum... gee what's there to be so excited about? You're starting to remind me of a certain other g- user, sir, if you catch my drift.

The level of smugness and dismissal from the HLM team prior to and then after the snapshot is a night and day difference. Can't imagine why.  Roll Eyes If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

If you're such a crack dev team why don't you have a bot that can take pinned items and post them to bitcointalk with something like WebDriver, it's not that hard. Or hell, use pastebin/twitter APIs if you really want to avoid BTCtalk? Why do you outright refuse public sharing of news? I could do a working build of such a bot for you in an hour or two if you'd like. But again, actually developing real tools or being transparent and open to the community is clearly not a priority in HLM. Where have we seen this before, hmm? So happy I only converted 10% of my SPR to HLM and profited on the pump instead, as it's looking more and more like that's what the point of this was.

Who told you everybody has to care about your anonymity? Use VPNs, onions etc and obfusckate yourself as much as you want.
When you walk down the street do you ask people to look the other way so they don't see you? Why should people do that for you online?
It seems like is time for another post purge, don't you think cinogrin?
Pages:
Jump to: