Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 12. (Read 790361 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
If the claim (or prediction) is a high price for SPR in January, my guess is that it is based off of this fork. Appears to be some mash-up of Bitcoin and Spread with a 1:1 giveaway for every SPR that you own. Forks seem to be the new ICO these days:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoinspread-spreadcoin-fork-true-decentralization-no-pools-2671181

They even went to the trouble of making a website:

https://bitcoinspread.org/

This could also explain some of the market action for SPR however Bittrex consistently sees small cap coins pumped in unison. I will leave it to the observer to judge both the validity and quality of the offering.

thanx for that...
this forking nonsense has gotten beyond ridiculous and now is just a cancerous blight on crypto. sad really

I would have to concur. While it takes no effort to fork and it is completely within the ethos of cryptocurrencies, much like low-quality ICO's, these thrown together forks likely do more damage than good from an industry perspective. The free market will eventually be educated well  enough to discern fact from fiction but until then, this is the state of a burgeoning new paradigm.

Should this fork turn out to bring real innovation to the industry then I will obviously evolve my viewpoint.

Karma,

Same to you. Quit worrying about other forks, and focus on the project you made promises about. HLM! Why won't Coins come into the Slack and address the status of HLM? Can someone give an update about HLM....? Take ownership for the promises y'all made, and at least address it.
Activity: 2
So the HLM scammers are pumping again?

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762.msg4749#msg4749

We all got that email from bittrex a month ago.
Maybe bittrex should take a look at SPR?

Don't blame me if bittrex delists Spreadcoin because of all the shady activity.

@Stonehedge and minions, this shit will stop one way or the other.

You were warned.

Georgem,

I know it is very easy to throw words around and you seem to be escalating casual name calling, which I have ignored, to full out scam accusations against Helium and its development team.

Just so you are aware, I am prepared to stand in a civil or criminal court of law and prove that there is no scam being perpetuated from my end.

If you feel so strongly that crimes are being committed, as I have helped you out financially in the past, you can contact the police and I will be happy to spend as long as it takes with them to prove that there is nothing scam like going on from my end.

Please be a little more refrained in the future when you through scam accusations around at the Helium project.

Coins,

How about you quit worrying about what Georgem says and actually deliver on HLM. Everyone is waiting on your broken promises. I don't blame Georgem at all for his accusations. You went completely MIA from the Slack. No updates on the HLM twitter, no communication with anyone, no substance whatsoever. You just get all these moderators to speak for you and say... "Sorry Coins101 is just so busy that he doesn't have time to reply" That's the biggest load of boloney I've ever heard. Grow up and deliver upon your promises. A lot of people invested money because of them, do the right thing. Quit making excuses and man up!
Activity: 23
I would have to concur. While it takes no effort to fork and it is completely within the ethos of cryptocurrencies, much like low-quality ICO's, these thrown together forks likely do more damage than good from an industry perspective. The free market will eventually be educated well  enough to discern fact from fiction but until then, this is the state of a burgeoning new paradigm.

agreed....

Should this fork turn out to bring real innovation to the industry ....

...and I think we  both know the odds of that happening are miniscule to zero, at best

I thought the key premise of this coin was to be pool-resistant. I guess someone forgot to tell suprnova? They do have a spreadcoin pool, right?

this forking nonsense has gotten beyond ridiculous and now is just a cancerous blight on crypto. sad really
Seems they've discovered a new seemingly legitimate way to artificially pump the price of their coins, eh?

I believe we are in the very early days still, but Blockchain will have to get its sh%t together sooner than later. IBM, Samsung, and other monster tech companies are jumping in full throttle, so they'll force it to do so... while squeezing out the majority of small miners and crap coins in the process.  New tech never fails to bring out the sharks.
Activity: 615
Merit: 554

...and I think we  both know the odds of that happening are miniscule to zero, at best

Heh, at best  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

agreed....

Should this fork turn out to bring real innovation to the industry ....

...and I think we  both know the odds of that happening are miniscule to zero, at best
If the claim (or prediction) is a high price for SPR in January, my guess is that it is based off of this fork. Appears to be some mash-up of Bitcoin and Spread with a 1:1 giveaway for every SPR that you own. Forks seem to be the new ICO these days:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoinspread-spreadcoin-fork-true-decentralization-no-pools-2671181

This could also explain some of the market action for SPR however Bittrex consistently sees small cap coins pumped in unison. I will leave it to the observer to judge both the validity and quality of the offering.

thanx for that...

Should this fork turn out to bring real innovation to the industry then I will obviously evolve my viewpoint.
legendary
born once atheist

thanx for that...

They even went to the trouble of making a website (which has the wrong date (year) of the fork listed):

legendary
born once atheist
its a stable coin thats been around for longer
than the majority of scammyass shitcoins out there.
everyone and his brother are jumping on the crypto train these days.
$5 easy this year...said it before,i'll say it again ...get em while there cheap.....

GO SPREADCOIN!!!

Activity: 1
This coin is very much alive. Today we go to 5$.
100%

Mid january 10$.
Remember my post.

absolutely  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This coin is very much alive. Today we go to 5$.
100%

Mid january 10$.
Remember my post.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
is still coin dead, or would you tell me to invest in this. im not sure about it anymore..
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Quietly wait for the helium wallet to be released even though I would love to sell my SPR
Activity: 602
why there is so much fuss over pump and dump of a particluar coin. I have bean a victim of the last pump and bought some Spreadcoin at ATH..still I do not care because there things are bound to happen.
Dev should not focus on such things of his precious time, ignore and move forward.  Smiley
Activity: 22
Liquidated.

Stupid developer.
He always wanna price low.  very Low person

Now I understood why they made Hardfork.  To save thiere money which they invested in project of crazy person
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
A healthy reminder, we're approaching the 2 year anniversary of when servicenodes were set for testnet and then nothing happened for 2 years.

The 2 year anniversary is to celebrate the date that I first realized I am surrounded by crooks.  Cheesy

Ask yourself: would you fuel and empower pump'n'dumpers with fancy updates?
People who are capable of everything, even exit scams?
I certainly won't.
The issue with pump'n'dumps has to be addressed first.
And there is a reason why I am not invested in SPR at all.

There is also a reason why all current Spreadcoin related development happens OUTSIDE of the actual spreadcoin blockchain.
Spreadwallet, Spreadminer and testnet-in-a-box.

So, stay tuned guys for lots of updates in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

That's why bittrex is problematic.

The pump'n'dumpers get automatically promoted on bittrex's main page and can sucker in all the newcomers.

This has to change.

But for now:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!  Grin
Activity: 171

I expect that I need another 50 hours or so to finish everything and put all the loose ends together before we can start testing it.

This could mean best case, that I will be ready in 1 week, or worst case by the end of january.

Is end of January still looking feasible?

Pretty much.  Smiley

I was able to do about 50% of what's still needed.
If might not be able to finish the other half in the next week (collisions with dayjob), so it might slide a few days into first week of february.

I'll probably create an explanatory video about current state of overlay network and how the blockexplorer behaves, so you better know what the problems are I'm working on.

I owe you that much.

A healthy reminder, we're approaching the 2 year anniversary of when servicenodes were set for testnet and then nothing happened for 2 years.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
it's a good coin. I don't think that price rising in the last days is just flash-pump-dump. SPR is growing to its real value.
Pages:
Jump to: