Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 286. (Read 790393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Nothing there about servicenodes.

maybe make one of the big boxes, Service Nodes, coming soon

Hm, not a big fan of this idea.

We should restrict it to what we have, not what we like to have.

We can add such additional boxes once the first testnet version is out.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

The QT splashscreen looks like this already:

yes, and it looks great. So why not keep the theme in the wallet when its open?
legendary
Nothing there about servicenodes.

maybe make one of the big boxes, Service Nodes, coming soon
legendary
spreadcoin.info
About the introductory text, I can do it so that different texts appear depending on if the user starts the wallet for the first time or some other event has occured.

Decentralize Everything

As the QT loading screen

The QT splashscreen looks like this already:

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
"Welcome to SpreadCoin, the project that is building a network where any application or service can be run in a decentralised manner."
legendary
Official Forum: Make that:

Technical Support
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
That vertcoin pump though..

I dont know any chinese..maybe try Fiverr
legendary
About the introductory text, I can do it so that different texts appear depending on if the user starts the wallet for the first time or some other event has occured.

Decentralize Everything

As the QT loading screen
legendary
spreadcoin.info

The future goal will also be to post an alert message in this field, (rather then at the bottom at the sync progress bar) when the alert system is used by the main devs.

And maybe even inform the user that he hasn't done a backup in over X days...

you get the idea.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
The richlist is seeing a pretty unhealthy distribution at the moment, which may be a symptom of developmental delays.  This is a tough coin to market at the moment, but i'm keeping the faith along with some btc on standby in the event we drop to .00003 again.

welp, I've managed to disregard my previous purchasing hesitations and picked up a few more servicenodes worth today.  namely for the reason that while a decline in price is concomitant with delays in development, if it does manage to drop to say .00003 I feel this will be an extremely short window given the scope, ambition, and talent associated with this project. 

+101

Can confirm people have their heads down working away creating awesomeness.

its not a sprint, its a marathon Smiley
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Guys, I am nearly finished with the wallet,

I am doing the last tests to finish the vanity gen.

But I am going to need some help with the overview screen.

This is the general structure I want it to have:

Now I need you guys to help me with the "wording" of all the elements.

legendary
Decentralize Everything
Bump Bitch is back Roll Eyes

How are the Midlands, bump bitch?

lol

Seeing how China accounts for such a large output of Bitcoin mining and it has some of the largest exchanges, producing a white paper on Bitcoin full node support would quite evidently need a Chinese translation.

http://www.coindesk.com/my-life-inside-a-remote-chinese-bitcoin-mine/

I've got in touch with a few people I know have had some chinese translations done recently.  I'll let you know when I hear anything back.

Run a Bitcoin node and get paid.  Secure the network of the mothership and earn some coins.  This is going to be awesome.
legendary
Decentralize Everything

Don't be a plonker all your life, Rodney.
legendary

How are the Midlands, bump bitch?

lol

Seeing how China accounts for such a large output of Bitcoin mining and it has some of the largest exchanges, producing a white paper on Bitcoin full node support would quite evidently need a Chinese translation.

http://www.coindesk.com/my-life-inside-a-remote-chinese-bitcoin-mine/

legendary
Activity: 1358

Cause I'm a mother fucking beast mate, getting sick of all the restraint, yeh fuck a tiny cage I just need space ! Wink

"Call the Chinamen we need their money they think SpreadCoin is good because it has masternodes that doesn't exist, something very different you see we pump it because it is so superior better than all the rest better than anyone"

Are you ready ? And the 5th grade final question is ?
thanks for bumping, bump bitch.. the more you bump, the more people see this thread :-) and the more quality people we will get in here... and no, you do not count among those...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Cause I'm a mother fucking beast mate, getting sick of all the restraint, yeh fuck a tiny cage I just need space ! Wink

"Call the Chinamen we need their money they think SpreadCoin is good because it has masternodes that doesn't exist, something very different you see we pump it because it is so superior better than all the rest better than anyone"

Are you ready ? And the 5th grade final question is ?
legendary
At some point over the next 2-3 weeks we may need some Chinese translations.

Anyone have any Chinese contacts, please PM.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nodes That Serve
-snip-
You decide if I am .... just plain dumb

I think you said all that needs to be said, you dumb bump bitch.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The richlist is seeing a pretty unhealthy distribution at the moment, which may be a symptom of developmental delays.  This is a tough coin to market at the moment, but i'm keeping the faith along with some btc on standby in the event we drop to .00003 again.

welp, I've managed to disregard my previous purchasing hesitations and picked up a few more servicenodes worth today.  namely for the reason that while a decline in price is concomitant with delays in development, if it does manage to drop to say .00003 I feel this will be an extremely short window given the scope, ambition, and talent associated with this project. 

Like I told you guys but you didn't listen everything I said is happening but you can't admit it, you guys are even talking about the richlist and being all worried/paranoid about it but shot down what I had to say....

Am from the future ?

You decide if I am or you are just plain dumb to realise !
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

+101

Can confirm people have their heads down working away creating awesomeness.
+1
Here's some awesomeness: http://youtu.be/JE12kCbeHVk

No but seriously, when will the new wallet be ready? / testing begins?
Jump to: