Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 35. (Read 790366 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Georgem should be smart and update something in spreadcoin, maybe also add masternodes so good time for spr will not stop soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Guys sorry for the question but i havent time to read all previous pages. Can anyone explain me why there is a hardfork and if the spreadcoin will be worthless afterwards? thank you

There is no fork. A dev started a new project and is awarding Helium to Spreadcoin holders, but you will not be able to just use a wallet address to claim it. Spreadcoin may be worth something of its dev actually communicates his progress and plans. His silence isn't helping.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Guys sorry for the question but i havent time to read all previous pages. Can anyone explain me why there is a hardfork and if the spreadcoin will be worthless afterwards? thank you
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
What are some good clocks for rx 480/580? Also how much speed should i be getting from an rx 580 8gb?

I've got 480s/580s as well but can't get my rigs to connect to 1 wallet. Do you have multiple rigs or are you connecting to your wallet from a different computer than your miner?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
What are some good clocks for rx 480/580? Also how much speed should i be getting from an rx 580 8gb?
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
Hello all!  Downloaded the wallet and it's syncing now.  I'm trying to setup my wallet to mine, but my wallet is on a different computer than my GPU miners.  I have 3 AMD rigs that I'd like to mine SpreadCoin with.  I'd like to mine to the same address/wallet as well. Are there any guides out there to do that?  I've tried to set it up with the .conf file and a port, but it still won't connect.  Any help would be great.  Thanks!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 09:25:00 +0000
Connection: close
Content-Length: 0
Content-Type: application/json
Server: spreadcoin-json-rpc/v0.9.16.1-gdba4d2b-beta

Lost connection to the master.

How to solve this error?Does anyone know?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
rpcuser = rpcuser
rpcpassword = rpcpass
rpcconnect = 47.94.104.47
rpcallowip = 0.0.0.0/24
rpcport = 41677
rpcthreads = 100
maxconnections = 250
port = 41678
gen = 0
server = 1
addnode = 5.35.253.206
addnode = 94.23.23.194
addnode = 52.17.253.8
addnode = 37.59.18.108
miningprivkey = *****snipped******

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 09:25:00 +0000
Connection: close
Content-Length: 0
Content-Type: application/json
Server: spreadcoin-json-rpc/v0.9.16.1-gdba4d2b-beta

Lost connection to the master.

I have a fixed IP connectivity to dig this purse set what to do?
There are a great god know?

whoa!!  you really shouldn't post that miningprivkey my newbie friend....
You may want to move any coins at that addy before someone else does....
Activity: 66
Guys update mining process too much problem in setting up VPS
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
cool to see spreadcoin still alive and well.  Grin
Activity: 66
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Pleasant suprise to see @gjhiggins  here Smiley

My two bits is that this project needs more markets.  [not polo]
Some Doge or LTC base pair markets  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
i am feeling really stupid because i only see .dll files in the directory and no .conf file

can i backup my wallet ad reinstall spreadcoin-qt?

That won't help as the wallet will still struggle to connect to the network.

If you are using Windows, your conf will be in C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Spreadcoin

@georgem  Have you checked your seed nodes recently?  A  few people have noticed problems connecting to the network in recent months.  Anecdotally, it seems to be getting worse.

I haven't ever had a problem with it not connecting and i've had it up for probably 3 years at this point.

This sort of problem can be very much regional.  WIth p2p networks it shouldn't be, but the reality is that if a region is light on nodes it can be hard to connect.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
holy shit!! what happened? did Bill Gates just buy in or what?  sooooweet!!

as far as connecting...yeah wallet always connects and syncs immediately, never an issue in that regard
(after seeing price pump I woke up the dormant wallet, just to be sure ...and all is good)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i am feeling really stupid because i only see .dll files in the directory and no .conf file

If you are using Windows, your conf will be in C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Spreadcoin

@georgem  Have you checked your seed nodes recently?  A  few people have noticed problems connecting to the network in recent months.  Anecdotally, it seems to be getting worse.

I haven't ever had a problem with it not connecting and i've had it up for probably 3 years at this point.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Anyone know when Spreadcoin plans to roll out service nodes and masternodes? I can't find an update after last December. If they appear less like a dead coin and give an ETA, less people would dump after Helium comes online.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

Activity: 13

Activity: 13
Pages:
Jump to: