Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 38. (Read 790366 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
HTM has already been released

Not yet. Check the ann thread or the slack for more information.

Hi I  have downloaded spreadcoin win wallet but avast told me that there is a malware inside the zip. Is it a false positive ??

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

Not yet. Check the ann thread or the slack for more information.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Activity: 19
If I buy 1000 SpreadCoin today, will I be able to use that as an HLM masternode?

Yes

Thanks!!! Will buy now Smiley
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
If I buy 1000 SpreadCoin today, will I be able to use that as an HLM masternode?

Yes
Activity: 19
Activity: 3
Just downloaded the Mac Wallet. Can somebody tell me why it says the wallet and network are out of sync? Am I still fine to send my coins?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Hello ALL! how many coins per day I can mine with my 14*1060? Thanx!

you need to know your total hashrate those 14 1060's get you (your hashrate)
then...
 current net hashrate produces 1440 blocks per day. (4.06  coins per block or thereabouts i believe)
 your hashrate produces X blocks a day so do the math by simply
setting the 2 ratios equal and solving for X  

Like this....   (your hashrate)/(X) = (net hashrate)/(1440)       note...Make sure (nethash rate) and (your hashrate) in same units!

cross multiplying and dividing by (net hashrate) ....

X=(1440) * (your hashrate) / (net hashrate)

Plug in the values and the hash rate units cancel out and  X will equal # blocks a day you will find for your hashrate.

got it?... ok good! quiz next week Wink

edit....        assuming your 14 cards get you 28 mh   and network hash is 17000mh

X=1440(28)/17000 =2.37 Blocks  = 9.6 spreadcoins a day  (replace the (28) with your actual hashrate for correct calculation)
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Why don't you make a multithreaded wallet? Not the blockchain download takes all the time, but calculations. Is it verifying signatures or something?
Activity: 201
Hello.
How long will it take to sync the wallet? It started couple of hours ago..but still 70+ weeks behind..
I need to wait it fully synced before I start mining, right?

It's allways a long story Wink You can shorten it by downloading the bootstrap. Let us know how many time did it take Smiley
Activity: 43
Hello.
How long will it take to sync the wallet? It started couple of hours ago..but still 70+ weeks behind..
I need to wait it fully synced before I start mining, right?
Activity: 13
i have 10*750ti, and that is  approx 17400KH/s, and in last two weeks - per day i mined one or two... before i mined like 8 a day...
Activity: 237
Hello ALL! how many coins per day I can mine with my 14*1060? Thanx!
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
I'm willing to mine spreadcoin but the only miner I found is the one published in the thread. it's from 2015 and doesn't support CUDA 8. do u mine with it? It get me 2-3 mh/s on a single GTX 1060. I don't know if that is okay? what do u guys expect for such a card per day? and is there any new miners out there?

My 1060's are getting approx 4100KH/s:
http://imgur.com/a/Ds57g

Using this one:
https://github.com/tsiv/spreadminer/releases

I was getting a bunch of "does not validate on CPU!" and it was being caused by both my mild overclock that I'd had from DigiByte-Skein, and, also with my 6th 1060 in the machine. I had to set "-d 0,1,2,3,4" and the it worked with just 5 of my GPU's, the 6th would cause immediate issues.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Great spread dumping since helium drop was postponed. Nice
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes, if you own Spreadcoin when the snapshot happens (currently August 1st) you will be able to receive HLM & keep both coins. The ratio is 1:1.

I haven't heard a good explanation yet why HLM doesn't simply start a new blockchain once development is ready.

Shouldn't this lead to the fairest distribution of coins, especially if the goal is to host masternodes?
(and centralization of masternodes is a bad thing, right? Right? Do we agree about that? Roll Eyes )

To me, the current approach (snapshot) looks like an "instamine on steroids" when you consider how centralized the coin distribution of Spreadcoin obviously is.
(Just look at the ease with which a handful of big SPR holders gets to pump the price of SPR right now, especially during this altcoin bubble)

I mean, anybody with two brain cells can see that.
So, do you guys even care anymore?

Smiley

u make other coins bad but simple cant answer me a question for your coin??? look at your own coin before write something bad about a other coin. because it looks like u do nothing for spreadcoin. if there is not helium, spreadcoin have 0,0 VALUE so be happe there will helium in future. thats the only reason why your coin pumped.

WHAT DO I NEED FOR A SERVICENODE?

SERVICENODES
COMPETITIVE COLLATERAL
SERVICE APPS

whats with this points?
and what u done from your roadmap?

http://spreadcoin.info/roadmap.php

STILL NO ANSWER

Service node collateral is to be decided, it was 5.000 or 10.000 but due to the price going up it might not be fair to the enterprise market. And you'll need an Asic (also future development)
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
@stonehedge.

Thank you for referring me to Helium. I've read the whitepaper and it's the BEST I've read so far.
Tons of shitty whitepapers coming out for the new ICO's under eth.

I'm selling my car tomorrow to buy 1,000 SPR  Grin

Car must only be worth what 1200$?

make that 1078$

(everyone dumping for free bitcoin cash ...ya think?)
Haha. Why would anyone want bcc over a helium node?
Activity: 282
Hello, i tried to mine this with my Nvidia 1070 but i get "does not validate on CPU!" error.
I'm using Win 7 and the latest drivers with no overclock.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
@stonehedge.

Thank you for referring me to Helium. I've read the whitepaper and it's the BEST I've read so far.
Tons of shitty whitepapers coming out for the new ICO's under eth.

I'm selling my car tomorrow to buy 1,000 SPR  Grin

Car must only be worth what 1200$?

make that 1078$

(everyone dumping for free bitcoin cash ...ya think?)
Pages:
Jump to: