Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 67. (Read 790391 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The days are gone forever when my enemies, the cockroaches, could hold me accountable to my lies! 
Activity: 3
It's far better to be alone, than be in the company of georgem.
Activity: 8
Because blind trust has no place in crypto.

lol.

lol.

lol.

This troll is a funny one.

Service nodes coming in 50 hours 1 year ago.

Weekly dev updates coming since 1 year ago.

Numerous other promises never fulfilled.

Then ensures everyone knows not to blindly trust ocminer.

What a fucking joke. I nearly pissed myself.

Guys don't trust this miner pool which has proven to be trustworthy, but definitely trust me for no reason. The hypocrisy is dumbfounding.

bump bump bump! Georgen will save this coin with his single master node plan! Everyone send him your coins!
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
is there a link for a good nvidia miner for this ?

in case anyone interested, heres the dude (sp) who makes a private nvidia spreadminer (for small donation)
further back in this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15032256

i myself have been using the standard spreadminer with my 2 750ti's.
set it and forget it. very stable 1.45mh per card for past 8 months.(no oc)
only downside is it makes my netflix streaming a little herky jerky, so shut it off during.
good luck to all and may the mining force be with you.

worth it back when i posted this, as spread was around 5-6k sat (i believe) at that time.
at the current 1.3k ?  yu do the math
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
is there a link for a good nvidia miner for this ?
There is a link in the op, but I think there might be a better version that you have to pay for.
Not too sure about that one though.

https://github.com/tsiv/spreadminer/releases/download/v0.1r3/spreadminer_v0.1r3.zip
legendary
Crypto since 2014

Georgem uses some sort of design software to create these IMAGES.
Don't believe his BS anymore!

"RABLE RABLE"

False, he made a VIDEO of syncing multiple chains inside the wallet. I'm sure you can find it.
You did go pretty far back to get that one you linked, didn't you?

Hey, I stand corrected. On first appearance it does look like BS but I found the video you're talking about.

I'm still skeptical, georgem could have coded this to look and act a certain way.

Find what? U are dumber than u look. Its alleged that georgem does nothing but attempts to reclaim his home after having been robbed by insurance agency. U knew he got his plate full, but kept pestering him with forum posts and concerning assaults. U are man of no dignity.
I did a little bit of searching and found the video: https://vimeo.com/194756820
It shows the wallet syncing multiple blockchains of different coins simultaneously.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

"RABLE RABLE"

False, he made a VIDEO of syncing multiple chains inside the wallet. I'm sure you can find it.

Hey, I stand corrected. On first appearance it does look like BS but I found the video you're talking about.

I'm still skeptical, georgem could have coded this to look and act a certain way.

Find what? U are dumber than u look. Its alleged that georgem does nothing but attempts to reclaim his home after having been robbed by insurance agency. U knew he got his plate full, but kept pestering him with forum posts and concerning assaults. U are man of no dignity.
Activity: 10

lol.

lol.

lol.

This troll is a funny one.

Service nodes coming in 50 hours 1 year ago.

Weekly dev updates coming since 1 year ago.

Numerous other promises never fulfilled.

Then ensures everyone knows not to blindly trust ocminer.

What a fucking joke. I nearly pissed myself.

Guys don't trust this miner pool which has proven to be trustworthy, but definitely trust me for no reason. The hypocrisy is dumbfounding.
Activity: 5
http://prntscr.com/dycffa

"RABLE RABLE"

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Btw how is it still unique with pools present?

Ocminer has a way through a private miner to allow you to mine on his pool however it is a trust/trust relationship.  Mine at your own risk.  

Exactly.

Ocminer's tool requires you to blindly trust him.
Although sourcecode is available, it is not possible to rebuild the exact same builds that you will receive from ocminer yourself.
He adds some sort of encrypted keys / connection mechanism to the file that you are not allowed to know.

Therefor you have to blindly trust him that the builds you receive actually are what they are.

But if this is his requirement, then why not just give him full remote access to your mining hardware?
From a trust perspective it's a similar scenario (just a little bit exaggerated).

This is the reason why Spreadcoin has never officialy endorsed ocminer's pool.

But ofcourse you are free to enter into an agreement with him.
None of my business.  Smiley

I find it amazing that after nearly two years, you still don't understand how ocminer's pool works to enable pool mining spreadx11 despite him explaining himself numerous times.

It is as truatless as any pool relationship and the code IS open source.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Still developing this coin?

Like a Mofo.

BTW, a big thank you to all the miners!
Say wut...?

On the 7th of January you said, I quote: "It is true that I keep planning deadlines as if I was already working pretty much 100% on this project, when the reality during the last 12 months has been on average 0-10%."

What has suddenly changed that you decided to work "Like a Mofo" while it was only 0-10% barely two weeks ago?

Unless I misread or missed some information, something really doesn't add up here.

Georgem has cranked development up to 11...

percent.
legendary
Crypto since 2014

"RABLE RABLE"
Activity: 5
http://prntscr.com/dycffa

"RABLE RABLE"

I stand corrected (https://vimeo.com/194756820)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I'm sure I've posted many times about this, so let's see how others progress this idea

https://news.bitcoin.com/atomic-cross-blockchain-interoperability/
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Ocminer has a way through a private miner to allow you to mine on his pool however it is a trust/trust relationship.  Mine at your own risk.  

Exactly.

Although sourcecode is available, it is not possible to rebuild the exact same builds that you will receive from ocminer yourself.
He adds some sort of encrypted keys / connection mechanism to the file that you are not allowed to know.

Therefor you have to blindly trust him that the builds you receive actually are what they are.

But if this is his requirement, then why not just give him full remote access to your mining hardware?
From a trust perspective it's a similar scenario (just a little bit exaggerated).

lol george what a bs Smiley

The sourcecode is available for everyone here:
https://github.com/ocminer/ccminer-spreadcoin-pool-public

All the "magic" is i'm encrypting miner traffic over https instead of using plaintext http..

So I was basically doing 2 years ago what claymore does now with his miners - encrypting traffic between miner and pool. Of course I cannot giveaway the encryption key because it's the key that secures the connection Smiley

You don't have to trust me "blindly" or give me access to your rig, you just run a normal ccminer or sgminer on your hardware which has a encryption key integrated to connect over https (SSL) to the pool to secure the private key which is needed for mining ...

Oh.. And please don't forget to finally release something you "develop" since 2 years Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Still developing this coin?

Like a Mofo.

BTW, a big thank you to all the miners!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

Exactly.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Whats with the newbies trying to impersonate devs account name? Hilarious  Cheesy

Still developing this coin? Btw how is it still unique with pools present?

This is an EXTREMELY old question/argument that is answered in this thread many, many times.  Ocminer has a way through a private miner to allow you to mine on his pool however it is a trust/trust relationship.  Mine at your own risk.  With that said, I like Suprnova pools very much and have never had any problems mining his/her pools.

Cool, I guess it should be added to OP then.
I like suprnova pools as well, but this kind of shows there is a way around the main principle.
On the other hand no hash reported at the pool anyway.

Yeah I've stopped the pool as there were no miners interested in mining for quite some time. I can reopen it of course if needed
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Whats with the newbies trying to impersonate devs account name? Hilarious  Cheesy

This is an EXTREMELY old question/argument that is answered in this thread many, many times.  Ocminer has a way through a private miner to allow you to mine on his pool however it is a trust/trust relationship.  Mine at your own risk.  With that said, I like Suprnova pools very much and have never had any problems mining his/her pools.

Cool, I guess it should be added to OP then.
I like suprnova pools as well, but this kind of shows there is a way around the main principle.
On the other hand no hash reported at the pool anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Pages:
Jump to: