Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 254. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
I would like to see a Current Minumum Masternode Cost ticker.
Agreed.

You could just sort the table "amount" and get the cheapest or most expensive masternode of that moment immediately.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Could we add something like this?

Maybe a few more informations regarding how much percentage of the coin supply is tied in masternodes, etc?

Please?  Grin

+1 to that!
legendary
spreadcoin.info

But there will always be a spread between the cheapest and most expensive masternode... so what use is it if you know the current minimum masternode cost?
If my prognosis is right, it will fluctuate like crazy, constantly. (contrary to the most expensive masternode that will not fluctuate at all)

What if I try to install a masternode for just 50 SPR, and it is alive for only 10 minutes, and shows up in your list,... what meaning will it have to you?

What I am trying to say is: An average masternode cost ticker (with % variance) would make much more sense, since you don't want to base your choices on extreme outliers, but rather on the strong support in the middle.

Right?
Activity: 854
Agreed.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Maybe a few more informations regarding how much percentage of the coin supply is tied in masternodes, etc?

Please?  Grin

Takes up way too much space. That info could be displayed in a single short text label or %bar somewhere.

Probably wouldn't take much space if there was just a small "+" or "-" button next to the SPR balance, accordingly indicating "add to MN balance" and "withdraw from MN balance".
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Please?  Grin

Takes up way too much space. That info could be displayed in a single short text label or %bar somewhere.

I just made that in 10 sec, ...
Space is negotiable. I care about the info, not how it will look.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Darkcoin never figured out what symbol to use for a masternode...
I see Mr.Spread isn't sure either...

well, maybe we can start a poll, or something... A masternode finally needs its own symbol.

This is how I depicted a masternode in a recent animation I did:

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966

Please?  Grin

Mr. Spread, have you decided or implemented how we will add additional SPR to a specific masternode to strengthen it if we feel it is in danger of being delisted?

If I could click the GUI and select a specific masternode and add or remove SPR that way it would be so very sexy.
You're amazing Mr. Spread.  I get more excited about SPR everyday.

One small suggestion on the GUI.  I'm sure you've thought of this, but just in case, the ability to toggle and sort by the columns would be nice.  So I could click on, "Control" and all the masternodes under my control would be listed at the top.  That way, when there are a lot of masternodes, I can easily find mine.
Quote from: Mr. Spread
Yes, I was thinking about it but it is not yet implemented.

I figured you were a step or ten ahead of me Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Will this be Windows and Linux or Linux only?
Windows, Linux and OS X - all platforms that SpreadCoin currently works on.

You're amazing Mr. Spread.  I get more excited about SPR everyday.

One small suggestion on the GUI.  I'm sure you've thought of this, but just in case, the ability to toggle and sort by the columns would be nice.  So I could click on, "Control" and all the masternodes under my control would be listed at the top.  That way, when there are a lot of masternodes, I can easily find mine.
Yes, I was thinking about it but it is not yet implemented.

So we will always see ALL masternodes that exist (not just our own ones) in the GUI ?
Yes
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Please?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Here is how GUI for masternodes will look like:

Checkboxes are only for your masternodes, they allow you to start or stop your masternode (of course you will also be able to do it with speadcoin.conf).
Other useful information is also shown, e.g. deposit amount and time before next payment for each masternode.
Addresses don't start with S because this is testnet.

Shiny! Smiley
You're amazing Mr. Spread.  I get more excited about SPR everyday.

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Checkboxes are only for your masternodes, they allow you to start or stop your masternode (of course you will also be able to do it with speadcoin.conf).
Other useful information is also shown, e.g. deposit amount and time before next payment for each masternode.

Will this be Windows and Linux or Linux only?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Very nice GUI! SPR looks very promising.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I haven't bought any SPR (I'm a Darkcoin investor) but I must admit, the GUI is damn nice.
legendary
spreadcoin.info

So we will always see ALL masternodes that exist (not just our own ones) in the GUI ?

Beautiful!

Oh good lord this is a thing of beauty!

Thank you for the update!
legendary
spreadcoin.info

looks very promising.

So masternodes will get their own GUI-menu? AWESOME!
Jump to: