Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 49. (Read 810076 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Lol talking about "copyright" rules in crypto is kinda ridiculous but the source is on my github, i just need to remove the crypto key used for the encryption to the pool and make it public. Dont worry, soon.
I'm not laughing. You are laughing to people that invested tremendous time and effort to bring crypto currency world to the point of being usable and practical for everyone. You are breaking rules that crypto currency world is based on. You have to change the way your crypto key is inserted into code, because if you publish source that is not compiling towards published binaries you will again break rules.

Incorrect, crypto keys are of course NOT under GPL, only the source itself.

I am releasing my mods to the source - WITHOUT the crypto keys so that everyone, also other pools, can start own projects/pools by using own - new keys.

BTW maybe you should talk to the "devs" that compile and relase binary-only version of (faster) miners with forced donation or even those who sell pre-compiled binaries etc ? GPL mainly wants to prevent you make any money with public code - I'm not and never did. :-) (No, the Pool is 0% fee)

I see your point, and I agree by releasing the source - I never intended to NOT to but you're fighting against the wrong person here - it's a public project - just take a look at my github, there is lots of stuff already.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

Lol talking about "copyright" rules in crypto is kinda ridiculous but the source is on my github, i just need to remove the crypto key used for the encryption to the pool and make it public. Dont worry, soon.
I'm not laughing. You are laughing to people that invested tremendous time and effort to bring crypto currency world to the point of being usable and practical for everyone. You are breaking rules that crypto currency world is based on. You have to change the way your crypto key is inserted into code, because if you publish source that is not compiling towards published binaries you will again break rules.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
6.11 block reward?

Currently seeing 2 blocks every ~60mins with ~15 MH/s

About right for this level of difficulty?

yup - it is ...

we are on nonce-pool ( private and invite only ) which you can use the 'standard' miners for ...

but it IS private and need to request to come in - due to the use of the 'standard' ( optimized in my case ) miners and the sharing of the private key to the pool ... unlike ocminers pool which does not share the private key ... but thats why its a private pool and invite only ...

we have NEVER had an issue there and continue to mine there - as the pool owner is trustworthy also ( like ocminer ) ...

we hit much more blocks - but thats due to the hashrate also ...

we are not hitting as many blocks as we like due to our internet connection dropouts ( which is getting looked at today by the isp ) so hopefully we will be back up and running at full pace after today ...

if you want try out the pool - let the pool owner ( nonce-pool here on bct ) via pm ...

hope this helps ...

#crysx
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nodes That Serve
6.11 block reward?

Currently seeing 2 blocks every ~60mins with ~15 MH/s

About right for this level of difficulty?
Nodes That Serve
DRK miner, here  Smiley

I like some of the ideas you have for masternodes. I would like to mine for a while.

I downloaded 64bit win wallet. I got a spreadcoin gpu miner for AMD.

Need a guide, please to get the sgminer built for spreadcoin working. the github guide says use the start.bat. It doesn't exist.  

is there an example of a bat file?  I got the spreadcoin.conf done ok, i think.

Anything help files with images that exists?

If you'd like on a pool, look here:

https://spr.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

AMD & win7?
I dont want the hassle of switching to run linux. I've got some other stuff going on for windows atm.

Unfortunately i cannot get the miner compiled on win7 correctly for now, but i am working on it

will give your pool a go once you're ready
Nodes That Serve
DRK miner, here  Smiley

I like some of the ideas you have for masternodes. I would like to mine for a while.

Need a guide to get the sgminer built for spreadcoin working. the github guide says use the start.bat. It doesn't exist.  

There is an example of the .bat file on github.

sgminer -I 20
This is all you need. Set the intensity to taste.

Thanks.

The bat file is called runme, spreadcoinbat, start and a few other names depending on where you look.

I got an AMD GPU miner from here

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3879-amd-and-nvidia-gpu-miners-for-spreadcoin-now-available/

I guess it is quite old?

I think I got mining started ok now. I will do a few images and sample files once I've figured the best settings.  Not getting any WU values so I guess my workers are not very efficient atm.
legendary
DRK miner, here  Smiley

Need a guide, please to get the sgminer built for spreadcoin working. the github guide says use the start.bat. It doesn't exist.  

Still breaking GPL rules?

legendary
DRK miner, here  Smiley

is there an example of a bat file?  I got the spreadcoin.conf done ok, i think.

AMD & win7?
I dont want the hassle of switching to run linux. I've got some other stuff going on for windows atm.

Unfortunately i cannot get the miner compiled on win7 correctly for now, but i am working on it
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
DRK miner, here  Smiley

Need a guide to get the sgminer built for spreadcoin working. the github guide says use the start.bat. It doesn't exist.  

There is an example of the .bat file on github.

sgminer -I 20
This is all you need. Set the intensity to taste.

Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
DRK miner, here  Smiley

Still breaking GPL rules?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I'm mining ok. Will know for sure when I hit a block.

what's the issue?

edit

My AMDs mine ok. Not great, but work ok. 3x R9 290 Tri-x on win7 ~2.2mhs each from stock settings.
Nodes That Serve
??

Windows says Nvidia. If I was going to do the pool, i would be looking for AMD.

On a general point. If I get this working I will do a guide and maybe a video. It's not obvious for newbies how to mine spreadcoin.
Activity: 169
DRK miner, here  Smiley

AMD & win7?

Seems like there are windows instructions there.  Delete the ./    If you're referring to --cert=cacert.pem  I don't know what that is or why you would have to add that for windows and not linux.  Try mining with or without it, see if you get shares at the pool.
Nodes That Serve
DRK miner, here  Smiley

AMD & win7?
legendary
DRK miner, here  Smiley

Nodes That Serve
DRK miner, here  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
nice bit of market movement.

someone must have come home after a few drinks and decided to make that purchase of ~20k SPR
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I can contribute a few hundred, if need be.
good, appreciate it.

I'll do the next 100.

As you've got the twitter account, let me know the best way to get the SPR over!
good, appreciate it.

Very glad with the results the incentive has achieved, but having all the giveaway transfers made manually to the recipients takes a bit of time, I want to develop a Twitter Spreadcoin bot, which may in stage speed up certain things or/and put foundation for a (twitter/irc/...) tip bot, or even a payment system. Will talk about the details a bit later.

Reporting to the board:

@SpreadCoinTeam Twitter account has been registered for over a month, and in a course of under last 48 hours my work and investment has achieved the following:

1. Amount of legit @SpreadCoinTeam followers was around 10, now is 114.
Making it very close (114 against 117) to the following of the initial Spreadcoin Twitter account (@Spread_coin), which had all the known buzz and 6 months of time assisting the growth.
2. Total of all re-tweeted messages of @SpreadCoinTeam was close to 0, now just one tweet has been re-tweeted 87 times (and favorited 12 times).
3. Amount of people from Twitter visiting the site and downloading the wallet has significantly increased.

Thank you for attention my dear fellow Spreaders! Smiley

Super initiative Cool
thanks!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
With only 30 MH/s https://spr.suprnova.cc already has got 10% of Nethash.. wow Smiley
Good,spr is not NO POOLS at all,no feature at all! Grin Grin

DEAD!!
Pages:
Jump to: